• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Well ladies at 10dp5dt my beta was ....50 I am not thrilled about this number. Praying so hard it more than doubles by Friday

Don't worry ark, it's the doubling that counts x

Hi ladies! Any updates?
Ark when is your next beta? 50 seems fine at 10days... I don't even get to test till 13dp6dt. So far I am only 2dpt and have a long way to go. The day of and day after I was incredibly exhausted!! Today I am still sleepy but much better... tonight I've noticed quite a bit of twinges down below and slight cramping around my right ovary and once in a while a couple pangs on the left side. Chalking it up to PIO although, it could be something more and I guess time will tell!! I must confess I feel really good about this transfer!! Fingers crossed.
Baby dust to everyone!

Paislee glad your transfer went well and horay for your lining too. Good luck x

Ark good luck for your beta today x

Good luck today ark! I also think 50 is fine for being so early. FX you get good news today.

paislee- I'm so glad you're feeling good about your transfer and I'm glad everything went well. I have everything crossed for you!

lana- How are you feeling hun? When do you get to see the twinsies again?

Paisley I'm so sorry I feel selfish! I am also very happy you feel good about this transfer!
Lana- def want to know about the twins!!
Scooby thanks girl!! I always feel the love from y'all. This forum has truly been my saving grace during this process. Love you ladies

Paisley I'm so sorry I feel selfish! I am also very happy you feel good about this transfer!
Lana- def want to know about the twins!!
Scooby thanks girl!! I always feel the love from y'all. This forum has truly been my saving grace during this process. Love you ladies

No worries ARK! I'm just hanging in the TWW! You've got more pressing things and I would be focused on that! Praying for a double for you!!! FX!

Lana, Star and Scooby thank you!!! I appreciate the support!!!!

Hi scooby :) how are you? I've not been great, in and out of hospital and only getting 3 hours sleep a night for over two weeks now as my ribs feel like they're being squeezed and the pain is excruciating when it wakes me, it only gets better after 2 hours of being upright. I can only guess it's my autoimmune issues flaring up, rheumatoid in my spine and ribs which is restricting my breathing, high blood pressure, 120 resting heart rate, pain my my front lung area and heart and breast bone. Still under investigation, and I'm not sure how much more I can take before I konk out. I'm already anaemic as it is.
I feel like I haven't been able to enjoy the pregnancy at the moment with all these distractions. I do have a private scan this Thursday, for my reassurance after everything that's been happening. I truly cannot wait to see if they're both ok despite my bad health.

Beta #1 was 50
Beta # 2 was 80. It did not double but they said that was appropriate. Taking things with a grain of salt. lol trying to stay hopeful.

Beta #1 was 50
Beta # 2 was 80

Clinic said it was an appropriate rise for the 48 hours. Taking things with a grain of salt for now.

Ark, will you be having any other betas or any scans? Hope you're ok x

Lana, no more betas. My first scan will be May 9th

Lana, no more betas. My first scan will be May 9th

We will be thinking of you Ark!
Lana how are you doing??
AFM - I'm 6dp6dt and just trying to stay strong and avoid testing to soon. Not feeling many symptoms, except for day 2 a lot of cramping overnight to day 3. Since then just a few twinges here and there and pressure/bloating that's likely from PIO. I am also pretty tired but. I am eager to find out what's going on in there! Going to wait till 10dpt before POAS and beta is next Monday. Seems like an eternity!!!! Baby dust to all! Xo

It seems like it's gone really quick Paislee! wishing the best for you and a massive bfp!

Thanks Pais!! Good luck to you hunny! Thinking of my girls! I have requested more bloodwork be run for us.
Beta 1 was 50 my p4 level was 20
Second beta was 80 my p4 was 17.5
The Doctor called because I had began to get a little testy that I didn't feel as though these levels were good. Not to mention my P4 fell and was never addressed. I have scheduled for more bloodwork today

ark- I'm glad they're doing another blood test & I hope you get good results! May 9th would have been way too long to wait in limbo. I would have been annoyed too. If betas are good but P4 keeps dropping, don't be afraid to push them for more progesterone support.

paislee- Wow, already 6 days past! So you're testing on Friday? Good luck hun!

lana- That sounds awful! I hope things start to ease up so you can enjoy being pregnant :) FX things go great on Thursday and you get to see the little beans again!

Scooby I am on progesterone oil shots already, that's the crazy pet. My mom is a nurse practitioner and we actually upped my shot on our own. It's sad at this point I trust my mom more than my clinic to make my ivf pregnancy calls. I'm working on being more than frustrated. We've had to pay all out of pocket I would think they would pay more attention grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->