IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Yay for good baseline October, I know you've had a long wait too but not long now!

Good luck with retrieval no limit!! That is very exciting!

Koj- we do get to pick the gender but ideally we would like a boy and a girl so we will have to figure out which one to do first.

Star- that's so good to hear that you had success with your fet and now have your dd!

Myshel - just wanted to wish you good luck on your beta tomorrow!!!
:dust:

thanks guys. getting nervous as i still have no symptoms ... which is really not fun.
so close!

hope everyone is having a great day/weekend.

Good luck tomorrow, Myshel. Hoping for good numbers. :hugs:

AFM- DH dropped off his sperm to be frozen last Friday and I scheduled my SHG and sounding for Tuesday. Hoping the doc won't find anything in there that will postpone our IVF. I'm excited to be getting closer to finally doing our IVF!

Seeking advice from experienced IVF-ers.

I am 4dp5dt of a fresh cycle and last night I woke up multiple times with a really bad stomach ache. I wouldn't call them cramps... but more acute pain like "I need to go to the bathroom immediately!" Every time it happened, I had to go sit on the toilet for 5-10 min (although nothing came out - sorry tmi) until the pain subsided. It comes on so suddenly and unexpectedly that I decided to work from home today. is this normal??

koj- No experience with that but if the pain is that intense I think you should call your doctor. It's likely nothing but just for peace of mind, it's worth it.

How is everyone else doing?

My scan this morning showed 2 good sized follies, 2 that might catch up and 2 more that probably won't. Hope we shock everyone and get all 6, but with the way our luck has been we may only get 2. I've got to stim for 2 more days and head back on Wednesday. :coffee:

Thanks scooby! If it continues or gets worse, I'll probably call my doctor's office. Also, I already said this on your journal but regardless of how many you're able to retrieve, I hope they are the best quality ever!!!!!

So it was a negative :cry:
Going to see if we can do a FET next cycle so hopefully will be a May transfer with out last embryo... will find out soon I guess.
Good luck ladies. Hoping for you.

so sorry Myshel :sad2:

take it easy today. I hope you can move on to your next cycle soon :hugs:

sending lots of hugs

So sorry to hear that myshel, look after yourself & take it easy.

oh, no, my. i am so sorry =( sending you so many hugs and love

Koj, never felt that before. I do remember 3dp5dt a dull ache/flutter that I had never felt with my 1st ivf cycle...then on 5dp5dt I had to do a test. Couldn't stop myself & it was a bfp.. (with my first ivf I felt nothing & didn't do the test until I was due too which was bfn) when are you due to test.?

Girls is their an app for iPhone for baby&bump??

Ko, I didn't have that before but I did have cramps 6dp5dt, I had tested positive the day before, hope it's a good sign!

So sorry my, we understand how you feel, I will hopefully be transferring in may too if af ever arrives

Scooby, good luck with your follicles, I think you will have 2 good quality ones there!

Jackdoll - my beta is on the 9th!

star - I hope so too! I'm trying to stay positive which is not an easy task..

scooby - keep us posted on your scan today! FX!

koj- Thank you! GL on the 9th!

mysh- I hope you're doing ok. :hugs: I have a good feeling about your next FET.

How are all of the PUPO girls doing? Symptom spotting or just trying to stay distracted?

My scan went great today! They found another follicle on my left and the little ones plumped up overnight. We're actually looking at 7 now! :happydance: Next scan tomorrow. I'm thinking we'll trigger tomorrow or Thursday. :thumbup:

scooby - AMAZING NEWS!!! yay!!!!! I had a good feeling about you ;) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->