IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Myshel, so sorry that this cycle did not work out, sending lots of hugs and positive vibes your way for your fet:hugs:

Scooby, good luck and hope you get some excellent quality eggs from your retrieval!

We just got our genetic testing report back! Out of 8 we had three perfect embryos (I would have thought more but still very excited and grateful to have them) we found out we have 1 boy and two girls! So happy that we have both boy and girl embryos :happydance:

koj- Thank you! I hope you are right :)

kjw- Thanks! 3 is excellent, that's great news! So your next step is FET right? Will you transfer one or two?

Hi ladies can I join?

To cut a long story short we have been trying for baby #2 since October. We had a fresh cycle and have 6 frozen 2PN embies. Never managed a transfer as lining was too thin. Since then they have tried numerous drugs but my lining never went above 7mm...

Until yesterday! It is finally 9mm!!!!

Took trigger shot today. Embies are coming out to thaw on Thursday and best two will either be transferred on Friday or Monday depending on how they progress.

This will be our only chance, we can't afford to do it again

kjw - that's great! How many are you transferring? In a perfect world, I would have loved to transfer 2 but my clinic only does 1 and apparently there's something with insurance too..

Hi Emily! congrats on your thick lining and good luck with your transfer!!

Thank you Scooby! We are very excited:) it's just crazy to think had we not done it there would have been several that would have ended in mc. We are meeting with our Dr. Next week to decide a plan but I think we will just transfer 1. Im so torn on which one to transfer first.

Kj that is so exciting! I don't know how you could decide. I say don't make the decision at all. Put boy girl girl in three envelopes and pick one and give it to the doctor or nurse at the start of your next cycle and tell them to keep it secret hahahaha.

I love hearing the progress girls! It's getting me very excited about my first appt! 22 more days lol (not that I'm counting or anything! HA)

Sorry you got a BFN Myshel ugh :(

Scooby, so pleased for you!

Kj, great news, what a hard decision for you, I know I would transfer a girl first but that's just because I have dd and more nephews than nieces Haha
I was so glad I had a girl because my niece is only a year older than dd so they can grow up being friends, they love each other so much

Emily, hi! I h a be everything crossed for you, you've had to be so patient!

No, well done on ec! How was fert report today?

Ashley, keeps busy busy busy, tine will fly by!

Afm, cd36 and still no af arghh! Keep getting light cramps so typical it will probably be the weekend

For those of you PUPO, how are you finding the TWW?

It's killing me. All day yesterday I was googling every minuscule symptom (that could've been anything). Our clinic test isn't til next Monday and I wanted to test at home from last Monday (way too early, I know!) but my hubby wouldn't let me, he compromised and said I could start tomorrow.

Symptoms so far (probably all progesterone related) have been
1dp5dt- 5dp5dt: very sore bb's. They're never usually sore at all.
4dp5dt- discomfort on right hand side, like localised indigestion
5dp5dt- discomfort on left hand side, like a mild stitch.
6dp5dt- about an hour of burping which made me feel nauseous (it was late morning so hadn't eaten anything strange).
Today, 7dp5dt- nothing. My bbt dropped quite a bit this morning and I told my hubby so he said I could test but it was a BFN.
I looked at it 30mins later and convinced myself I could see something but it is likely only an indent. Every fibre in my body is hoping it wasn't just a dent but I don't want to believe it's anything else unless it becomes an actual line.
I think I will test again tomorrow.

He didn't want me testing and getting upset or stressing out over symptoms, but I'm obsessing anyway and am a little calmer today knowing where I'm at. There's still a chance as it's still early enough. No symptoms yet today though!

nolimit - congrats!! keep us posted!

ashley - we all know the feeling!! haha

star - mean witch!!! it never comes when you want it to, but always comes when you don't!!! UGH!

Beith - I know exactly what you're going through as I am a perpetual googler as well! I also have all the symptoms known to mankind... but I also know that with all the meds I'm on, these are just the side effects. I don't have any symptoms that aren't a result of meds (like IB, metallic taste in mouth, veiny boobs..) so I'm feeling kind of down. I'm 6dp5dt today so I feel like I should have some symptoms by now... It's so hard to stay positive!!!

Hi Ladies,

Gosh there's soooo much going on - i wish I could keep up ha ha... but im on leave now for the next week and half so hopefully will be able to keep a better view on everyone's progress.

For those that have had bad news or slow progress, keep your chins up and try to stay positive. Thinking of EVERYONE on here!!

Tomorrow is FET day!! i have been so excited about this but know as well that now the agonising 2 weeks looms ahead.

I think i still have my 'notes' on my phone when i was symptom spotting with the first one - and he made it :) so there's def a good chance for us.

I will prob be on here stressing about symptoms over the next 2 weeks... i'll try not be too over dramatic ha ha. Gonna try rest, relax and spoil myself and give it a good shot.

Wishing everyone luck - chat soon.

T xxxx

Emily-good luck with your fet!! Sending lots of prayers your way that this is it!

Nolimit- Congrats on your egg retrieval! That is great news!

Bieth- Hoping that you get some great news soon! Out of this whole process I think the 2ww is what I'm dreading the most, it's just torture. But I have a good feeling for you on this one:hugs:

G&t- woohoo! Good luck with your fet! That's exciting it's finally here.

Koj-thank you! I think we will just transfer 1 unless they recommend something else. I would love to transfer a boy and a girl but I know twin pregnancies come with more risk and I think I will already be a nervous wreck just worrying about one lol.

Myshel-thank you! That is actually a really good idea! I thought the decision would be easier to make but I really just wish I could have all three of them right now.

Star- Thank you!

Hi girls...
Just checking in... good luck to all the girls pupo.... stay positive..

Good luck G&T for tomorrow. Just wondering how long you have been on meds for? I am in the clinic next week to collect meds etc. I think I start them on day 21? Does this sound right?? How many enbies do you have to thaw? And do they be thawed in the morning & transferred same day? Sorry for all the questions... this will be my 1st FET. Last cycle was fresh xx

Does anyone know if there is an app for iPhone for baby & bump??

Hopefully it's not too late to join. I completed my first 5-day - hatched FET on 4/27 with PGD/PGS. My beta is 5/5 and I'm basically losing my mind. I have to say, reading some of the posts about others googling symptoms does make me feel a bit less insane/alone. I've read a bunch of people getting positive HPTs at 4/5/6DPT. I started testing at day 4 and all negative so far. Anyone have any stories of negative results THEN positive results after day 6?

We've decided on transferring both embryos this Friday.

Good luck with your FET tomorrow g and t!

Welcome tamper! I hope everyone is doing well, staying positive and GOSH can someone here get their BFP already?!

Spotting today. Think af will be here tomorrow. That means a call to the clinic to see if we are drugs or no drugs for this fet. Pretty excited. This group has a lot of activity! Hard to keep up!!

Thanks :) it's nice to read about others going through the same things.

G, good luck for today!

Jackdoll, they do thaw and transfer on the same day

Tamper, welcome! My first fet my bfp was 5dp5dt, second was bfp 4dp5dt but first scan showed a blighted ovum, third fet was bfn, good luck!

No, great news, good luck for tomorrow

Secret, hope this cycle goes well, if my af hurries up we could be about the same timing!

*moan* star af is here and I feel so gross cramps galore. Why did I want this to show up? Lol Hopefully it's all worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->