• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ivf/icsi/fet/ june,july,aug 2013, feel free to join for support :)

Pardon the duplicate post for those that are members of both the IVF threads I frequent :)

I thought I would share this with the group...3 years ago I got ahold of a psychic which I dont normally do but I did for fun. I never really read the email but this is what she said... I thought this was relevant since I am doing IVF jun/july cycle.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that began in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March - There is a specific reference to the dates of the 15th and 26th.

Jennifer Renecker

The strange part is I have my Egg transfer on 7/15 so there is the 15th that she is seeing and the 26th is the day that the doctor is doing my blood HCG test. That'd be amazing if she was right haha.. Ok now im grasping at straws... this reading is 3 years old.
That's awesome Brandy! I would be holding onto that too! Good luck!

Hey ladies! Any updates? My estrogen levels have been super high and I have been feeling extremely exhausted. Looks like my egg retrieval will be on Thursday. Between this, studying for a huge exam, and a full u time job, I can't seem to not feel stressed. How do you guys manage?

Wow, that sounds extremely stressful. Not sure how you do it! Is your estrogen still at an "ok level" or are they doing to coast you/reduce your dosage of meds?

AFM, I'm still waiting for CD1 to start BCPs (hence, I will be really behind your timeline). Called the clinic today to confirm (well, their voicemail system as they don't talk to people directly :wacko:) and waiting for a call-back.

I have my trial transfer in 30 minutes.. glad to get that one checked off the list and move on to the next step.

Hopefully all goes well and they dont see anything that can delay.

Wow, that sounds extremely stressful. Not sure how you do it! Is your estrogen still at an "ok level" or are they doing to coast you/reduce your dosage of meds?

AFM, I'm still waiting for CD1 to start BCPs (hence, I will be really behind your timeline). Called the clinic today to confirm (well, their voicemail system as they don't talk to people directly :wacko:) and waiting for a call-back.

They have been gradually reducing my dosage for the past few days hoping to get my estrogen down. My follicles are growing nicely though and I have one more day of stimming. I should be triggering tomorrow night. I have about 24 follicles but of course that's typical for PCOS. I have had to go for bloodwork for 5 straight days in a row because of my levels. My main thing is just severe exhaustion. I feel completely drained. I called out sick today:sleep:. Hoping to have a little more energy tomorrow.

Im sorry you have to wait, but with the way im feeling now, I almost want to say you are lucky. Aye aye aye.

Just got back from my trial transfer and hysteroscope... well now I have to have surgery to remove 2 Polyps Friday... yay just another thing to add to the madness of all this IVF crap.

Sorry Brandy, but better to take care of it now! Chin up!

DesiGirl - 24 follies, wow. No wonder you've been exhausted! I know what you mean - to be honest, I think I'm only excited because I know that I'll be on BCP first, so there is more waiting involved. If I know I was about to start injections I'd probably be way more nervous/anxious.

Brandy - :hugs::hugs: That sucks. Can you still continue with IVF despite the polyp surgery?

desigirl-i was exhausted during the stimming too.i guess its the hormones as my estrogen wwas high too..that dint bother then though as i was doing a freeze all!
24 sound like a great number...hope they get many good eggies..are you guys doing icsi?

Auca-hey Hun! not long before you start...i took bcps for a whole cycle but it went pretty fast!are you going to do lupron?what meds wwil you be on?

brandy-its good that they are taking it out...i heard hysteroscopy for polypectomy or d&c is very beneficial as it helps implantation..am going to have my polyp removed on 12th .

Mellsheyy!!

DesiGirl - 24 follies, wow. No wonder you've been exhausted! I know what you mean - to be honest, I think I'm only excited because I know that I'll be on BCP first, so there is more waiting involved. If I know I was about to start injections I'd probably be way more nervous/anxious.

Brandy - :hugs::hugs: That sucks. Can you still continue with IVF despite the polyp surgery?

I hear you AuCa! Take the extra time to take care of yourself and prepare your body! Do you do acupuncture?
Found out today that my estrogen is in the 4000's which is way too high. My RE decided that we will do the retrieval on Thursday and then do a FET when my estrogen is in check. I'm a little disappointed but at the same time I'm happy that I can get some of these hormones out of my system. I can't wait to feel rested again!

Just got back from my trial transfer and hysteroscope... well now I have to have surgery to remove 2 Polyps Friday... yay just another thing to add to the madness of all this IVF crap.

Brandy, I had some polyps removed 4 weeks ago. The doctor did it right during my hysteroscopy which was a lil painful being that there was no sedation but worth it I guess. Everything happens in its own time! :hugs:

Mission, hey! How are you?

Desi, I've heard of plenty of women having to freeze until hormones come into check. Just be glad that you will feeling better soon, and less stressed. Therefore, when you do FET you will be starting out on a positive note.

AFM, tomorrow is my baseline and AF showed like she was supposed to...finally doing something useful! LOL!

Mission, hey! How are you?

Desi, I've heard of plenty of women having to freeze until hormones come into check. Just be glad that you will feeling better soon, and less stressed. Therefore, when you do FET you will be starting out on a positive note.

AFM, tomorrow is my baseline and AF showed like she was supposed to...finally doing something useful! LOL!

Exciting! And it begins!!

desigirl-i was exhausted during the stimming too.i guess its the hormones as my estrogen wwas high too..that dint bother then though as i was doing a freeze all!
24 sound like a great number...hope they get many good eggies..are you guys doing icsi?

Auca-hey Hun! not long before you start...i took bcps for a whole cycle but it went pretty fast!are you going to do lupron?what meds wwil you be on?

brandy-its good that they are taking it out...i heard hysteroscopy for polypectomy or d&c is very beneficial as it helps implantation..am going to have my polyp removed on 12th .

Mellsheyy!!

Hi mission! Yes we are doing icsi. You?

Hey :hugs: No lupron for me (our clinic doesn't use lupron, they use suprefact which is a nasals pray; but I won't be taking that either). I'll do an antagonist protocol, and I think the medication to suppress ovulation is called Cetrotide.
We're doing ICSI too (since we have severe male factor).

DesiGirl - I bet this is disappointing, but better safe than sorry or get OHSS. I am already mentally preparing for this possibility too (having to do FET), and our RE told me that I should be.
Yes, started acupuncture 2 weeks ago, next session is this Sunday. I also changed my diet. I do feel like I should be doing some sort of relaxation technique though, like yoga or meditation, but I can't get myself to do anything about it.
Good luck for your egg retrieval, and hopefully you feel better afterwards!! :hugs:

Mells - yay! Let us know how your appointment went!

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing? My egg retrieval was on thursday and we harvested 15 eggs. Got the call yesterday and 10 of them fertilized as of yesterday. Hoping a good amount make it to day 5 freezing. I have to say between the anesthesia and the pain medication, I am so stopped up. It's painful! I have been eating prunes, drinking water, everything I can think of but nothing is working. Ughhhhhh. Hope I'm unclogged by monday! How is everyone else doing?

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing? My egg retrieval was on thursday and we harvested 15 eggs. Got the call yesterday and 10 of them fertilized as of yesterday. Hoping a good amount make it to day 5 freezing. I have to say between the anesthesia and the pain medication, I am so stopped up. It's painful! I have been eating prunes, drinking water, everything I can think of but nothing is working. Ughhhhhh. Hope I'm unclogged by monday! How is everyone else doing?

Have you tried just a stool softener? Then you shouldnt get massive cramping or explosions :shrug: :blush:

Hi girls, just a quick update from me - had my AF arrive this week so went to sign consents etc for my FET. I'm going to have my downreg decapeptyl injection on 28th June and then after my bleed will start on progynova and then add Crinone after 2 weeks. Aiming for ET on 8th August. It is so nice being able to pick ET day, I've picked a Thursday so that I can take the Friday off work and then have a quiet weekend. Feels like ages away but I've got a little holiday in July so hoping the time will pass (and it will work...)

Good luck everyone!! Xx

Heyyy everyone:flower:
desigirl-yay...10 embryos are great..i hope most of them make it to day 5...wishing you lots of frosties!!Ohss is such a bad thing to happen Hun..i know it sucks when you arent able to do fressh cycle..but i would say you would have better chances if your body was free from the load of ivf drugs.
i was in so much pain after my ER too..it tooks dayss before i felt alright...drink lots of gatorade and water ..it truly helps a lott!!For unclogging..try Miralax..it helped me!
WHen are they planning on doing FET?i hope we can be FET buddies:)
yes!we did icsi too...morphology issues!!

Auca-Its surprising how different everyones protocols and meds are..
We had male factor issues along with my issues...we did icsi too!

Mells
Am good!How did your baseline go Hun?

captain-Nice to see you back Hun:hugs:...My FET wil be somewhere around august 20...I know it seems so far...i wish days just fly by and we
get to do FET soon!Am downregging with bcps and lupron!

Heyyy everyone:flower:
desigirl-yay...10 embryos are great..i hope most of them make it to day 5...wishing you lots of frosties!!Ohss is such a bad thing to happen Hun..i know it sucks when you arent able to do fressh cycle..but i would say you would have better chances if your body was free from the load of ivf drugs.
i was in so much pain after my ER too..it tooks dayss before i felt alright...drink lots of gatorade and water ..it truly helps a lott!!For unclogging..try Miralax..it helped me!
WHen are they planning on doing FET?i hope we can be FET buddies:)
yes!we did icsi too...morphology issues!!

Auca-Its surprising how different everyones protocols and meds are..
We had male factor issues along with my issues...we did icsi too!

Mells
Am good!How did your baseline go Hun?

captain-Nice to see you back Hun:hugs:...My FET wil be somewhere around august 20...I know it seems so far...i wish days just fly by and we
get to do FET soon!Am downregging with bcps and lupron!

Mission, my baseline went great. My varies are dormant and my lining was thin. Yah, I'm so glad it worked out like it should.m I've had cycles postponed bc my ovaries didnt cooperate. Now I'm just hoping my donor's baseline goes just as well. If so, she starts stims next weekend. :happydance: only a couple more weeks and I'll be PUPO!!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->