IVF/ICSI in March...need support!

Ladies just a quick question have any of you had absent AF's before starting IVF/ICSI? We have our appointment for ICIS on the 21st April and was wondering what they'll do with AF's no where to be seen.

By the way I have my fingers crossed for you all xxx

I had it late both times. Freaked me out. Stress related I presume. If it is not there but you do the long protocol you can start anyhow as they downregulate for as long as necessary. If you'll be on a short protocol they kinda need it LOL so they will wait for as long as necessary then maybe, in exceptional cases give you another ultrasound to check what is happening and may even induce it with Provera if the doc wants to move faster.

It had to be induced for my HSG (january) I've had nothing since. My last natural AF was September. I was surprised I wasn't put on something sooner to regulate them before ICSI

MissA - that's great news. Glad everything is getting started for you. :dust:

Peartree - how are you feeling? Any symptoms? Have everything crossed for you.

Aclio - sorry, I can't really help you as I was on zoladex for 9 months before my ivf so not an AF in sight. Hope AF turns up soon

Oneday - hope you had a good weekend away. Its weird how your official testing date is 2 days after mine even though we had egg collection on same day.

I've managed to scan my pic of my blastocyst that they put back - it's my profile pic now. The two little blobs on the right hand side are where it was starting to hatch when they took the picture!

OMG woman that looks utterly perfect, no fragmentation, nothing, I don't see HOW you would manage not to be pregnant from that! Big congrats!

Wow thats amazing Hayz it looks massive compared to mine and the hatching bit ready to implant is great, i hope my two little ones are doing that. I'm itching to test even to see the trigger shot leave my body. God only knows why my clinic are saying i have to wait 16 days post transfer to test.

Peartree - how are you feeling when can you test?

Miss Ama good luck getting started.

Alicio- sending AF vibes your way.

Good Luck anyone i've missed

I bet yours are totally looking like that and implanting right now. How long does it take for trigger shot to leave?

I bet yours are totally looking like that and implanting right now. How long does it take for trigger shot to leave?

Thanks hun fingers crossed. Did you do the 5,000 one ? i am tempted to test and see if its still there are not. I dont mind getting a bfn now and the a bfp later :winkwink:

I've posted to see if anyone can advise. When are you testing ? I'll test with you if you like x

Yes I had 5000. This all feels so scary! I'm definitely up for testing when you do. I haven't decided when I will test. Let's see if anyone comes back with advice and then decide!!

Yes I had 5000. This all feels so scary! I'm definitely up for testing when you do. I haven't decided when I will test. Let's see if anyone comes back with advice and then decide!!

LOL Do you want to symptom spot with me as well? I've started. I've got a headache like i had with stimming although it could be the travelling and Dylan :winkwink:
Are you on the pessaries as well?

I've just got a little pain that comes and goes on left hand side of abdomen but its probably just my swollen ovary. Are you doing anything special? I'm just drinking lots of water and trying to chill out but nothing else really.

Yes, I'm using the pessaries that are one a day.

Is dylan in reception or year 1?

He's in reception but like a moody teenager at the minute tired I thinkbedtime for him soon. I've had some bad ovary pain the last few nights once when I was laughing getting twinges now too my stomach has been tight too but easing off today. Also had a touch of backache I get a week b4 af but not as bad so who knows what is happening. My pessaries are morning and evening I did get a 2,000 hcg injection but that is for if u have less than 10 eggs apparently

Gosh its gone quiet on here!

Oneday Dylan is adorable (love the name too!) Hopefully you can give him his wish - perhaps a brother and sister!??

Hayz - great shot - I cant believe how clear it is!

Looks like you two are looking good! So are you or arent you going to test?? Watching this space..... and good luck.

Hopes if you're reading, i wish you all the best on Wed for your review and hope you get some answers!

Hi all, I'm fine, thanks for asking. :flower:

Still feeling AF cramps and backache, but haven't had any spotting so still a little hopeful. Last night I had a really sharp pain on my right side. Have been having what feels like ovulation pains there, on and off. Really sore bbs, and feeling soooooo tired in the evening. Apart from that, no symptoms. Oh, and wind. :haha: But I think it's all from the progesterone suppositories.

Still haven't summoned up enough courage to test. I make myself not do it in the morning, and then kid myself that it won't show up with wee during the day. Ack. :p Plus my hubs is really superstitious and thinks we're gonna jinx it. :p

Only 3 more sleeps to blood test. :dance:

Oneday and Hayz - hope you're well.

MissAma - Woo only 11 days to go!

Oh peartree thats great - hang in there - not long to go now!

The shot should be out of your system starting with 36 hours past the injection at 5000 I believe. Me I test every day from the trigger shot just to see the line dimish and vanish on day 3 or such and then expect nothing but BFNs as it's early till hopefully it changes to a BFP. I have a good 20-25 cheapo ICs to go through as soon as I get to that stage.

Peartree - ohhh exciting, I can so see you moving your bum to the first trimester in no time!

AFM I had an interesting time doing the first jab. My brother and sister in law watched as well as my Viking and at first they were all admirative and encouraging and by the time I counted to ten for the 4th cowardly time they had changed to "oh get on with it already" LOL

It was not too bad needle wise. What was bad was afterwards, the substance felt like it was dispersing through my tissue and it stung like a mofo for a while.

On the very minus side I just found an awkward small lump in my forearm :O it hurts so it can't be something omnious like a tumor as those don't give out any feeling, right? It freaks me out (freaked out everyone else too as it's rather visible to the naked eye)... If it's still this bad in the morning I should probably get it looked at so that if an Xray is needed at least I have it before ET.

Peartree, your symptoms sound promising. It would def show up now on a FRER, even with day time wee. I wouldn't be able to wait! Ahhh, go on...test!

Hayz, another lovely shot. Is that a blasto? Is it your blasto? I'm going to ask for a picci next time. I'm very jealous of yours and oneday's. They're amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->