IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Change of plans! Got a call late in the day today----my estrogen was super high so we might be back to the Monday transfer instead of Wednesday. CRAZY! Just when I get used to something, it changes. I was a little frustrated but I just have to go with the flow I guess. My doctor is soooo vigilant and awesome so I know she is doing the best thing for me right now and I appreciate that.

Anyway I have to go in bright and early tomorrow morning to check my levels and lowered my dose tonight of gonal from 150 to 75. I think if my estrogen is still really high they will go with the original plan and have me trigger on Saturday ( we're back to triggering at the wedding again! ) and do ER on Monday. I guess I will know tomorrow. So......trigger either Monday or Wednesday I guess, TBD....I will email tomorrow with an update. The good news is it looks like there is 6 follies even if we had to go Monday.

Thanks for all the thoughts, I feel very, very supported and very lucky to have found y'all!

Sunshine, these docs are so good at what they do so I'm sure everything will work out for the best.

AQ, prayers for you and your friends. Just think you have two angels up there watching out for you and cheering on your future successes.

AFM, finally home again.

sunshine - Ahh I hope they get it sorted out so that you can know what's going on and when you'll be having the ER! Next week is coming quickly though :happydance: YAY!

AFM - still doing the PIO shots, waiting for ET ... nervous to find out how many embryos we have left ...

Back from doc, waiting on a call after they see blood levels...might trigger tonight, might trigger tomorrow...it will all depend on my estrogen level. Hate this waiting game!!! Still looking at about 5-6 follies. I wish it were more, but maybe some are hiding in there, and I guess it DOES only take one, right? I'll update once I know about trigger and retrieval.

Quick question. Have any of you ladies had side pain after transfer? I have a pain on the right side and just under my ribs. I just don't know if it is even associated with this IVF cycle or what. Just so uncomfortable especially to sleep.

Quick question. Have any of you ladies had side pain after transfer? I have a pain on the right side and just under my ribs. I just don't know if it is even associated with this IVF cycle or what. Just so uncomfortable especially to sleep.

Is it after you eat? I was having this problem and the RE said that my ovaries are still really large and so when I eat, my ovaries are pushing all of the food into my ribs and causing the pain under my ribs. The only thing they could tell me was to eat more frequent smaller meals instead of 3 large meals a day.

Oh my goodness, the back and forth! But, we finally have an answer. I AM triggering tonight--Saturday. ER will remain as originally scheduled on Monday. They recorded 8 follies total, probably about 5 are mature at this point, maybe all 8 will be by the time Monday comes.

NOT looking forward to trigger, I have to do it at 930pm ( on the dot ) in the bathroom at a wedding tonight. I know it will be fine, right?? I dont mind the needle at all, but I really wish I was going to be home!

But, this is just one more step as we get closer and closer to my BFP!

Is it after you eat? I was having this problem and the RE said that my ovaries are still really large and so when I eat, my ovaries are pushing all of the food into my ribs and causing the pain under my ribs. The only thing they could tell me was to eat more frequent smaller meals instead of 3 large meals a day.

I haven't noticed it after I eat in particular. Last night it woke me up and I had a hard time falling back to sleep. It isn't a sharp pain just kind of an ache. It's gone right now, but DH hasn't let me do anything today but rest.

Morning peeps :)
I tested last night and......... AM PREGNANT!!! :bfp: :bfp:
:wohoo: :wohoo:
I know otd isn't until the 12th and will be testing every odd day up until otd - I have the announcement and pictures on my journal if anyone would like a peek :)
Thank you so much for the support and kinds words each and everyone of you have giving me on this thread :hugs: can't wait to see all u march girls get ur bfp too!!!

Yiippppeeeee... Congratz pcct!! Wishing u everything of the best! Happy n healthy pregnancy!

Did the trigger shot in the bathroom at the wedding last night.

It did make me feel like kind of a rockstar---being so sneaky and brave to do it while a whole room of my family and friends was just beyond the door. GO ME!

Egg retrieval tomorrow. Excited. Super nervous to hear what they get. Scared. Hopeful. Happy. READY!

Has anyone ever heard of an egg retrieval that showed follicles but then none of the eggs are viable? I had a nightmare about that last night. Can that even happen??

Pcct- Wow! that is a early bfp! how many dpt are you? HUGE congrats!! :happydance::bfp::happydance: x

Sunshine- Yes that can happen as it happened to my friend. She had 10 eggs collected and none were viable but that is very rare so stay positive and lots of luck for tomorrow!:winkwink: x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- The:witch: is in the building so i am lying in bed dosed up on painkillers and reading my book as its bad this month again:growlmad: Next time AF arrives we will be starting our cycle so its getting closer now! yaaaay xxx

Aw Hun af ain't good when it's so painful and u just wanna lie in bed :hugs: to think ur next af may be ur last for a while eeekk march has come around quick :)

PCCT, congrats! I hope my outcome is just like yours!!!

Thanks mells am sure it will :wohoo: gooood luck :dust:

PCCT, do you have any symptoms? how are you feeling? I have been so exhausted.

I have had cramps, tightness pains very low down, boobs are killing I could cry at times how sore they r, tiredness feeling hungry a lot - the cramps started 4 hrs after transfer.
Apart from that I feel ok! Today I have been feeling a bit sick not sure if it's die to excitement lol

pcct - woohoo! :happydance: Congrats girl!

sunshine - it can happen but it's unlikely so don't worry too much! Can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow! While you're getting your eggs retrieved I'll be getting my embryos put back :)

AQ - sorry you're having such a rough AF! Make sure you keeping taking those meds and laying on the couch reading a book sounds so nice!

Ash ur cycle has been quick :shock: may not feel like it to you tho hehe! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->