IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Lineman and babyd - praying for you both! I do hope all will be ok with both of you.

AQ - I will be starting my bcps around march 12th......so we are probably a week apart from each other.

Hey BabyD and Lineman,

I am praying for you.. Keep your belief in the almighty.. Everything will be fine:hugs:

Regards

BabyD: so sorry.. Don't really know what to say except that you are in my thoughts and prayers

linesman: will also b praying that the 2nd baby is fine

To all other ladies, heard there're a few nice temples in Bali where we can pray for our wishes to be granted.. I will definitely be praying on behalf of all of you that we get our lovey babies and for those who've conceived, a healthy and wonderful pregnancy ahead

:hugs: to all of you!

Linemans and BabyD- u girls are in my thoughts and prayers. Miracles do happen! Keep strong and think positive, and jus remember what's good to us will come to us.

My RE told me that sometimes when a woman miscarries early in pregnancy its very likely that the baby had some chromosomal abnormalities. So jus think that God is saving u from something worse in life.

I really do hope that your babies stick. Its been a long journey for us all..

AQ and the rest of the march gang.. Best of luck! Your month is here and I hope it turns out to b a lucky month for everyone.

BabyD - I am so so sorry you're going through this. Keep strong and take some comfort from having some frosties waiting for you if you need them :hugs:

Linemanswife - Sorry to hear your news, fingers crossed some rest does the trick :hugs:

Ash - 7 is a great number at this point and fingers crossed for some frosties this time around as well! Not long until you're PUPO!

Thanks Ladies...and AQ- we're now fb buddies! :)

So I'm home from the RE... my number and sono shows that I will probably miscarry soon. She thinks she may see a small dot on the screen... but not certain its not ectopic... so I have to go back monday for more bloods and sono to see where it is. My husband still thinks we will be in that 2% group that somehow have a baby with horrible beginnings, but the doctor said be prepared to miscarry. I cried hysterically on and off since we left. I'm kind of numb now- scared to see the blood. DH says it'll just be like a period- but knowing your bleeding out what could have been your first child, just is so sad. The RE said the good thing is that I was able to get pregnant so that our chances with a FET would be good. She said I'd have to wait until I miscarry then about 4-5 weeks after i should expect AF.. and that cycle is the one we do FET.. So April I'm guessing if I miscarry soon? I dont want to seem like I"m rushing this one away... just trying to look toward a brighter next few months. Anyone who has unfortunately gone through this have any idea of timeline? When did you get AF after you miscarried. Andd...how long did you bleed for? Sorry if this is heavy for some people.. just venting.. I need it. I'm also sorry I haven't done personals... i will when I can think straight.

Oh my babyD :hugs: i cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling right now. am soooo sorry, take heart dear.

Had a major scare today. Had a gush of red blood and lots of it (sorry tmi). Went to RE and had an ultrasound done. We had originally seen two sacs but only one baby 2 weeks ago and today we saw 2 babies with 2 heartbeats. The 2nd one was measuring 2 weeks behind though so he thinks I'm trying to miscarry the 2nd baby. He put me on bed rest so hopefully this will clear everything up. He didn't give us much hope on the other baby but I serve a big God and I know he can allow both babies to grow. So please include me in your thoughts and prayers. He said if I start to pass the smaller baby then it could make me miscarry both.

so sorry to heart that Linesmanswife :hugs: please just lie down and do nothing. hope both your babies stick dear :hugs:

BabyD and Linemanswife my prayers are with you guys :hugs:

Ash hope you are feeling much better today, and your embies are growing good?

Pcct glad the 2ww is going smoothly, hoping yours will be our next bfp announcement :hugs:

hope everyone else is doing good, those starting this month wish you all best of luck.

:dust: to all of us.

BabyD - I am so sorry to hear this. I recently went through a miscarriage so please feel free to PM if you need to talk.

Linesman - Please rest! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Remember god has a plan! (not to sound to preachy).

Hi to everyone else! I hope all you PUPO ladies are doing well. I am starting to feel like myself again with up and down days but am hoping April is our time!

BabyD and Linesman........lots of prayers and love to you!! Believe in the impossible and trust in God. Miracles DO happen!!!

AFM:

Had another scan today and they want me to stim through the weekend and then come in on Monday--ER will probably be Wednesday now, not Monday as we originally planned.

I was upset at first but then realized, WHY!? Nothing is wrong, they just want to put me in the best possible situation. I guess I just wanted ER over with, but it will be soon enough.

Doc said I have at least 6 good looking follies right now and extra stims will give them a bit more time to grow and possibly have others develop into viable ones too. I'm fine with whatever makes me more successful and this sounds like it is it. Kind of messes with my work schedule as I already arranged everything to go out on Monday for ER and then was planning on transfer 3 or 5 days after, but--what can you do. ET might fall on a weekend now which would be perfection and GREAT so I could just take it easy.

Just curious--who did 3 day transfers? What about 5 day? Whats the difference and how do you decide? Whats better?

The silver lining is I don't have to give myself the trigger in the bathroom at the wedding this weekend! YAY! Just regular stim shots which don't have to be as precisely on time. Phew.

Sunshine- I had a 5 day transfer. At my clinic, they would do a 5 day if you had plenty of embryos. I had 13 so they waited the full day. I'm not sure what the number is though to make them do a 3 day. I've heard AQ mention this before so she probably knows the most about it.

Thank you girls so much for the support. I have had no more bleeding so maybe everything is ok in there. This thread has brought so much hope to me throughout our IVF journey. So thank you!!

Glad everything has stopped and hopefully both ur babies are nice and snug :hugs:
Not long till we sunshine :) I had my scan fri and we was ment to be the Monday but they let me stim over weekend inc Monday to give them a chance to grow had another scan momday ,and they did all grow and all so got a extra 2 that grew as well use a hot water bottle over the weekend to help them grow! - I had 15 follicles got 11 eggs (egg share) so 6 for me and had all 6 fertilise and they made the choice that that we would do a day 5 transfer and we had 4 embryos come transfer day :)
Fxd for big juicy follices come Monday scans :)

Blood draw & Supression scan data:
5 follicles on the right and 4 follicles on the left. Less than 20 estrogen level and a thin lining. So looks like things are going good :)

Congrats on all the BFPs so far! :D

Linesman, sounds like things are looking up. Keep resting.

Pizza, sounds good.

Sunshine, I had 11 fertilized eggs and so they did a 5 day for me. They said if you have a good amount they tend to wait until 5 days. My RE said that gives them a better idea of which ones will be the strongest.

AFM, just talked to the lab and no frosties for me :(. I guess that means things will work out this time...PMA!

BabyD- Ah i am sorry! i really pray you somehow get a miracle. Msg me on fb anytime you need to talk! big hugs x

Line- I am sorry to hear your going thru a worrying time too and i really hope the bed rest does the trick and keeps your twins safe x

Sunshine- Sounds like your clinic are doing their best to ensure a bumper crop of eggs so all good so far! glad everything is working out up to now x

Pizza- Great news on the scan! x

Peachy- If your reading, i hope your ok x

Pcct- How is the 2ww going so far? x

Rosie- How are you doing? x

Hi to Cali, Flower, Karis, Momma, Bump, Mells, RAF, and all the gang x

AFM- Well another wk with no outcome from our appeal for funding so thinking we will be going private next cycle. Going to scatter my best friend's ashes tomorrow with her daughters, and then Monday its my oldest friend's funeral so very sad few days coming up that i want to get through an say my goodbyes and then as hard as its going to be, to put my grief aside for now and concentrate on this forthcoming cycle. My heart and soul is going into this and dh is pinning everything on it too. Means the world and i pray it works! one of my friends just told me shes 10wks pregnant and she never wanted kids and was on the pill! she has decided to keep the baby and is now happy about it but i still feel a bit crap how someone who wasnt ready got preg and we go through this xxx

AQ- I can't imagine going through what you are about to face. I will remember you in my prayers though. IVF is so draining and then to add all of this is just unbearable. You are such a strong person. And if anyone "deserves" to become pregnant, it is definitely you. I'll be thinking if you in the days to come.

Line- Thank you so much! means a lot. You and your twins are in my prayers also. I am sure all will work out. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->