IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Yeah u sure did so exciting :) well our otd isn't u til the 12th so will call clinic then with the results and get booked in for a early scan then set out an appt for a midwife :)

Congrats Wifey!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Ok so I had my sono this morning and bloods.. I have to wait a few hours for the bloods to come back but the sono showed a gest.sac and yolk... but it seems to be developing at 5 weeks and I'm at 6 weeks today. So she still told us to be prepared to miscarry.. but it grew since Thursday. She said weirder things have happened.. but i've been prepared already for the worst. Still no blood or spotting or cramping or anything.. but overall I do think my pregnancy symptoms dissipated. Who knows... any success stories of delayed starts and low rising HCG? This waiting is killing me.. if I'm going to miscarry I just want it to happen already.. :(

Aw babyD I can't imagine what ur going thru I have u in my thoughts :hugs: I hope everything g is going to be ok! Xxx

Aw babyD I can't imagine what ur going thru I have u in my thoughts :hugs: I hope everything g is going to be ok! Xxx

Thanks so much PCCT--- in the meanwhile.. how are you feeling? You and DH must be on cloud 9... any symptoms yet? Excited for you!

:hugs: am sure all is guna be fine and dandy :)
Am feeling ok thanks yeah we r so happy :) still can't believe it!
Not really still the same sore boobs ect I can't think or even eat butter the thought makes me feel sick :haha:

Not really still the same sore boobs ect I can't think or even eat butter the thought makes me feel sick :haha:

hahah! butter out of all things! Too funny... I have a pickle obsession. Like not normal.. I want pickles all day and the juice. I need therapy! My boobs are not as sore... which is why I'm prepared for the worst... and I'm not as tired. Enjoy every minute! When's your next scan?? :happydance:

hahah! butter out of all things! Too funny... I have a pickle obsession. Like not normal.. I want pickles all day and the juice. I need therapy! My boobs are not as sore... which is why I'm prepared for the worst... and I'm not as tired. Enjoy every minute! When's your next scan?? :happydance:
I know :haha: we had ran out and I nipped to asda to get more while standing there in front of them all I started to feel sick we always buy lurpack and I could buy it or anchors or others lol so I took home country life lol don't know what that is guna be like... My friend was all fe pickles when pregnant she would eat and eat huge jars lol ... My scan will prob be around 7 weeks :)

babyD it's funny you said that because i didn't think this far on you can have cravings but all i've wanted lately is pickles i went bought the extra large jar of them even went round to mums straight into her fridge to find the pickles because i'd ran out its weird lol PCCT butter is a weird food aversion i've never known anyone whos had that one yet. my mum said when when was pregnant with me she craved coal and washing powder how weird is that? lol

wifey - what a whirlwind, but I am so happy that you are pregnant!

Babyd - still praying for you hun!

Haha it's so strange coz I love cooling my toast ad putting lots of lurpac on it and when oh said we needed more I said I can't buy lurpac the though is making me feel sick so he said anchors I said eeew no i used to love anchors too but just the thought of having it is yuck lol
I have heard people crave coal b4 so strange lol

Well, I'm back from retrieval already! That was sure fast. I felt nothing, remember nothing and actually feel great--just a bit tired--it really was the easiest part of this whole process by far.

They retrieved 7 eggs ( upon which I apparently exclaimed--MY LUCKY NUMBER---yaaaay sedation. Make me say crazy things.... )

Anyway 7 is pretty good I think? My doc told me they thought all along they'd get between 5 and 10 so 7 is right in the middle. The reality is all may not be mature and all may not fertilize, but hey--if I can get one out of this, I'm happy.

I should know tomorrow how many were mature, they said stats are usually 60% mature--so that would be 3 or 4---but I'm hoping to break the stats and have even more.

So, I wish it was 10, but 7 is great---and the best part is it's OVER!

DH was AMAZING during the process and sat right in the room with me. I guess right before I drifted off from the meds I guess I kept saying over and over to the docs " My husband is so nice. " Truth comes out I suppose! He kept me laughing pre-retrieval and is now making me a sandwich and picked up some trashy magazines on the way home. All in all, today---I feel very lucky. Planning to just take it easy today and relax!!

Thank you for your support, it's been amazing to know I have a whole team routing for me! I will update each day as I know more. :thumbup:

Yay!!! That's fab sunshine get plenty rest and looki g forward to ur update tomorrow

PCCT maybe as times goes on you will love it again lol xx

sunshine 7 is good number i got 7 and 6 were mature 4 fert and made it to day 3 so it's still good number i wish i got knocked out for my EC but glad everything went well and your feeling good, good luck xx

Sunshine - yay!! See, we told you it would be quick and fairly painless :) You sound like you did GREAT and 7 is good!!! I can't wait to hear your fert report. Do you get that tomorrow?

sunshine - you sound so great! Glad you had such a great experience!

I just got back from the ET and things went okay. I had a breakdown in the recovery and cried but I think it's combination of the results and just the medication. That stupid progesterone is realllllly messing with me!

Anyways, we transferred two embryos .. the higher quality embryo was a 3BD ... I'm not really sure what that means but I know that 4AA is the highest quality at my doctors office so .... I guess it's not so bad. Doctor said we have two that are still going they're just a little slower and we'll know tomorrow if they're able to freeze them or not.

On the bright side, I'm PUPO with :baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->