IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Yeah that's how I feel am really enjoying being pupo and just enjoying what I can I always said I won't test early and am glad I don't have the urge or it's taken over :) so am rally enjoying the time just now :)!

Ttcbaby - it has been a wonderful day.

Ash - don't be disheartened! I only got 4 eggs, all 4 fertilised with icsi and then all 4 made it to 5 day blasts. We put in 3 and it worked. U got good numbers to work with.

Thanks karis!

I had a huge breakdown cry about it, the fertility meds probably contributed to that breakdown, but now I'm just trying to look at the glass half full rather than empty!

Ash - I think that you are looking good hun! praying those lil embies stay strong!

Ash--that sounds good to me! And remember, it only takes one---so you're really ahead of the game because you have MORE than one> Hang in there, happy times are COMING!

Hey all-
So just got bad news.. My thirday beta from today is only at 1381.. Didn't even double since monday. I have to go in for scans to find out what's going on. I'm devastated.. I hoping there's something short of a miracle but I don't know what to say or what questions to ask. Any success stories with low rising betas? I'm 5 weeks 3 days today. :(

Ash, sounds promising! All it takes is one... Just take it one day at a time and stay positive.

BabyD, I wish I had something to comfort you, but I don't have any experience with this. Hugs tou you!

Hi ladies... This morning was agonizing, waiting for beta results was torture. I felt sick to my stomach, just wanted to run n hide some place dark n quiet! Anyways... I got my BFP!!! I'm soooo excited, relieved and in shock! I never thought it would be true, becos last night I had such terrible pains, like contractions every half an hour! Beta is 467! MY RE says we r looking at a possiblity of multiples since we r only 10dp5dt and we have such a high HCG.

God is Great and is there for everyone. Baby dust to the rest of the gang, may God give u all the strength and heeps of patience. To those waiting for beta, all the best! For those waiting to start the process, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The TWW is the worst tho. Time goes by so quickly and it will all be worth it at the end. Hope we have a lot more BFP's!

Sorry for going on n on... I just want to thank all of u for the love, compassion, strength n support u all have given me. I wouldn't have managed without u all, I am so glad for this thread and the wonderful ladies who have helped me thru my journey!! Xoxo

Congrats dear, am sooooo happy for you :happydance::happydance:. God surely is Great. Enjoy your pregnancy hun :hugs:

Wann- Welcome and good luck! x

Ash- Wow 25 eggs is amazing! get lots of rest x

ineedaseed- wow! HUGE congrats to you and glad scan went well. :happydance::bfp::happydance: Happy an healthy pregnancy x

Flower- Not long for you now! Ooh Bali sounds wonderful! would love to go on holiday but cant manage it with the cost of the IVF to contend with x

Mells- Congrats on being pupo with twins! Hope the 2ww is kind to you x

babyhopes- Its far too early to be poas! step away from the stick! lol. Your almost at OTD. Stay strong. I know its a head wrecker x

Karis - HUGE congrats!! sooo happy for you! :happydance::bfp::happydance: happy and healthy pregnancy x

BabyD- I am sorry your going through this uncertainty:hugs:. Some women have low rising hcg but lots of reasons may attribute to it, possible chemical pregnancy or mmc, or worst case scenario is ectopic pregnancy which is what i have suffered from twice. My numbers with the 1st one didnt double either. I truly hope your hcg is low rising an that your lil bean will get a spurt on. I have heard of it happening lots of times so stay positive for now:winkwink: x

babyD - aww hun I am so sorry to hear that! I do hope AQ is right and it is just a slow riser!

babyd - :hugs: I've never been through anything like that so I don't really know what to say but there are lots of :hugs: and positive thoughts coming from this way!

How are us March ladies feeling?! cannot believe its 1st of march tomorrow! i won't be starting until the end of the mth but wow it's came around quick! praying March see's lots more BFPS to add to our list and lots of lovely scans for our pregnant ladies xxx

Thanks Ladies...and AQ- we're now fb buddies! :)

So I'm home from the RE... my number and sono shows that I will probably miscarry soon. She thinks she may see a small dot on the screen... but not certain its not ectopic... so I have to go back monday for more bloods and sono to see where it is. My husband still thinks we will be in that 2% group that somehow have a baby with horrible beginnings, but the doctor said be prepared to miscarry. I cried hysterically on and off since we left. I'm kind of numb now- scared to see the blood. DH says it'll just be like a period- but knowing your bleeding out what could have been your first child, just is so sad. The RE said the good thing is that I was able to get pregnant so that our chances with a FET would be good. She said I'd have to wait until I miscarry then about 4-5 weeks after i should expect AF.. and that cycle is the one we do FET.. So April I'm guessing if I miscarry soon? I dont want to seem like I"m rushing this one away... just trying to look toward a brighter next few months. Anyone who has unfortunately gone through this have any idea of timeline? When did you get AF after you miscarried. Andd...how long did you bleed for? Sorry if this is heavy for some people.. just venting.. I need it. I'm also sorry I haven't done personals... i will when I can think straight.

Thanks for all the wishes.
Congrats yo all our pupo ladies Xx
to those in the 2ww, keep going ladies, stay positive and distracted.
For the march ladies...tomorrow is march :yipee: Xx

So sorry baby d, i really hope you are in the 2%. Massive hugs and prayers to you :hugs: Xx

So so sorry babyD :hugs: :hugs: thinking of u xxxx
Thanks indeed, am finding the 2ww rather easy to be honest :) not tempted to test at all not really had any bed rest just being doing my normal day to day things - plus I think I would just really like to enjoy being pupo :) before we started our ivf we did agree we wouldn't test early nor test out trigger and stick to otd however oh will be at work,on otd so we both agreed to do it the Sunday before he returns to work :)

Had a major scare today. Had a gush of red blood and lots of it (sorry tmi). Went to RE and had an ultrasound done. We had originally seen two sacs but only one baby 2 weeks ago and today we saw 2 babies with 2 heartbeats. The 2nd one was measuring 2 weeks behind though so he thinks I'm trying to miscarry the 2nd baby. He put me on bed rest so hopefully this will clear everything up. He didn't give us much hope on the other baby but I serve a big God and I know he can allow both babies to grow. So please include me in your thoughts and prayers. He said if I start to pass the smaller baby then it could make me miscarry both.

linemans - Thinking of you! I really hope the best rest does the trick!

babyd - so sorry :hugs: Will be thinking of you!

BabyD, stay positive. You know that we are all here for you so feel free to vent. I think uncertainty is worse than knowing either way.

Linesman, keep resting. I had a friend that went through a similar situation and she had a perfectly healthy boy who is 8 now.

You are both in my prayers. Faith is sometimes all we have in times like this. :hugs:

Linemanswife and BabyD, you are in our prayers.. Hoping for the best on both of you.

Well, I am on day 4 of clomid and a emotional rollercoaster.. I usually never cry. I can hold back any tear. But, apparently I cant hold back hormone crying. YAY for me! lol I have a slight bloating still but I would just call it uncomfortable stomach. Hope to see scans soon from you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->