IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

pcct - it definitely has been quick! I've kept myself busy and school has been extremely demanding this semester that I haven't had time to really think about the time. I'm so happy it's passed by quickly though!

See that's the best way , keeping busy always helps I have kept my self all week too and I found this week quick :)

Pcct- Wow that is amazin getting a BFP just 5 days after transfer! maybe its twins! hehe x

Ash- yes your cycle has gone quick! lots of luck x

Sorry, just catching up!

Pcct- congrats!!!! So excited for you!!

Sunshine- good luck tomorrow at retrieval. It's really not bad at all. Can't wait to hear what your numbers are.

Ash- it does seem like it got here fast! Good luck!! Soon you'll be PUPO. You may have already said this, but how many are they transferring?

AQ- sorry you're in pain. Hope your cycle goes by very quickly.

AFM- still seeing brown blood on and off but no more red. Seriously considering quitting my job and trying to give these babies the beat chance to live. My hubby has been waiting on me hand and foot (that part is kinda fun!). Right now I'm laying in bed and he's making me pancakes :)

Line- So glad your not seeing red blood. If you feel it would help to quit your job then do what feels right for you. I truly hope these 2 lil buba's grow strong an healthy xxx

Were transferring two if theyre good quality. If they're not that good ill ask to transfer 3.

Lineman - I agree with AQ if you think quitting your job is going to help you relax more then go for it! What do you do for work?

Line, I second what AQ said. You need to do what's best for you. Consider what will be less stressful. Hoping it all works out for you and you get your little one(s).

I teach 1st grade. So I'm on my feet all day from 715-430. If they were older I could probably get away with sitting down more but they require so much attention that it's impossible. I only have 10 more weeks until summer break anyways.

Wow pcct congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance: am soooo happy for you.

Sunshine wish you all the best tomorrow :hugs:

Ash hope you get high quality embies tomorrow, fingers crossed for you :hugs:

AQ sorry about the :witch:

Linemanswife FX and praying for you, just try and relax more.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. Hope everyone is doing good. Pls a quick question, those that did down regulation, when did :witch: showed up?

Ash- good luck to you tomorrow too!!

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, it means a lot.

I have to admit, with only a few hours until bed and knowing when I wake up tomorrow it's retrieval day-----IM NERVOUS!!!!!!

Most of you have said it's not big deal, so I'm just focusing on that, cant wait until it's over---and I hope they get a lot!

I will post an update here as soon as I am able.

congrats PCCT wishing you a healthy 9 months xx

mamli - thanks, and as far as getting my period with down reg...the first time I didn't get it until 15 days after I started the lupron!!!! And then this time I got my period on the 7th days of lupron so I just think it varies. Last time I was very stressed about it delaying my period and I think that's why it delayed it ... such a vicious cycle! So my best advice, try not to stress and best of luck! :hugs:

sunshine - Thanks! I totally get that you're still nervous. It's hard not to be even when people tell you it's not a big deal. It's normal to feel this way, but it will be okay :) And when you wake up, you'll have good news and that's the BEST part!

Hi to everyone! Been very busy last week but have been keeping up with all the news here, so much has been going on!

Pcct - congratulations! Fantastic news, happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Africaqueen – so sorry I haven't been in touch about secret sister yet, I will send my details as soon as this is all typed. So sorry you've been going through such a tough time, hope that you're doing ok. But this is our month now! DH and I had a mini celebration on the 1st of March, trying to get a good pma that this is going to be the month that changes our life :)

Ash - 25 eggs is amazing! Glad a lot fertilised and all the best for your transfer today.

Mells - yay for being pupo with twins! Hope everything works out.

Karis - congratulations!! So pleased for you, hapy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Babyd - I'm so sorry you've been dealing with a lot of uncertainty. You're in my thoughts, try to stay positive.

Linemanswife - I'm sorry to hear what's been going on. My thoughts and prayers are with you for 2 healthy babies. I've been in a similar position to you recently with work, I'm also a teacher. My husband and I moved last summer and I started in a new school, just after starting our ivf referral process. The job ended up being incredibly demanding and stressful - I had no time in evenings and weekends to spend with my husband, family or frieds and was just so miserable. When we found out we'd be starting down regging in February, I had a very emotional few days and then everything just seemed to fall in to place. DH and I discussed how having a family is our priority and I wanted to be as happy and healthy as possible for our little one (hopefully!) so I handed in my notice and have felt so at peace with our decision ever since. God has a plan for all of us - this certainly isn't where I thought I'd be in my life at this point, but I know it's where I'm supposed to be. Keep hope and do what is best for you and your family :hugs:

Sunshine – what a lot of back and forth for you! Well done for triggering in the bathroom and all the best for your retrieval.

Mamali – I'm not sure if this will be much help, but I'm down regging at the moment. I down reg for 3 weeks before starting stimming on Saturday. I was allowed to start whenever I wanted and was told the Bucerelin may cause my af to come early, late, not at all or I may bleed on and off the whole time! Basically my af came the day I started injections which was 3 days early and lasted 7 days and has been gone since.

Afm 18 injections done, and starting stimming on Saturday (if scan goes ok on Fri!). Anxious to move on to the next stage, but scared of what's to come. Has anyone else been through egg retrieval awake? I am lighty sedated but must remain awake and alert apparently, that makes me very nervous!!

Sorry if I've missed anyone out, hope everything is going well for you all :hugs:

Thank you so much girls :) my tests r getting darker :wohoo: so exciting ..
Good luck to everyone that has ec et coming up such an exciting time at that stage :)

I found out that i'm pregnanat too yesterday but i had go hospital i was in total pain they thought it was etopic or ohss i've never had pain as bad since i got my gall stones out years ago it was terrible and the horrible dr done tests etc ruled out everything said my liver function was raised and they said it was down to drugs of ivf etc but the dr done a HPT not bloods and it came negitive it was only 7dt3dt and i knew it would be too early and i still had hope and he bascially told me it was over and that you know it never works first time and you know this costs alot to have done etc etc i was so mad DH was filling up so he done HCG bloods and i went home had to ring up and they said mines was 48 and anything above 25 is a positive so i'm pregnant and to so my test as usual because it doesn't go in your urine until the levels hits 50 but the nurse said the levels are higher than normal so could indicate theres more than one in there :)

Omg wifey congratulation!!! So happy for u!! What a horrible doctor :hugs:

I know it was awful but got a positive out of it so it's all good ... excited your lines are getting darker when do you get your scan or what happens next for you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->