IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Congratulations on being pupo When is otd?

I have everything crossed just try keep a PMA!!! and keep looking each day what ur little embryos are doing and picture it in your head :)

just an update from little old me, tested today and BFN offical day is 2moro but cant see it changing, will ring nurses tomorrow to see whats next, from doing some research i really think my lining may of been too thick so when have follow up i will discuss that will have to wait till the summer before another round so fingers crossed for that!

big congrats pcct!!!!!

good luck to all the rest of you ladies who are pupo or waiting to start i will try and pop on to see how everyone is doing!

Awwww Rosie :hugs: I still have hope for you not out until otd right??

Yay Ash! Good for you! Im sure the crying was a lot of emotions--relief, anxiety, happiness, hope---all coming out at the same time! And, the medication side effects of course.

Fingers crossed for a quick 2ww for you.

ok so they called with my next HCG level.. so they are as follows:

12dp3dt=147
18dpt= 824
21dpt= 1381
25dpt= 2390

She said it can go either way but be more prepared for the worst. Anyone have any success stories??

sunshine - thank you! I hope it goes by fast too!

baby - keeping my FX'd for you that it keeps going up!

Wifey- OMG another BFP!! yaaaay! HUGE congrats and happy an healthy 9mths:happydance::bfp::happydance: x

Sunshine- 7 eggs is great! glad it went smoothly as i know how worried you were. Best of luck for your fert report tomorrow! rest up x

Ash- Woohooo congrats on being pupo with twins! hope the 2ww is kind to you x

BabyD- Good luck and im sorry things still are not clear for you but i hope you have a lil fighter in there and miracles can happen! x

Rosie- Ah sorry you got a BFN hun :( give your dd a huge hug an know that it can happen as you have proven that x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Funeral went well an was beautiful service just heartbreaking. Kelley was very close with my mum so at least they are together now. I am getting on the phone to the pct and our MP again tomorrow as i want to know who has our appeal and what stage its at as i am sick of being fobbed off and i want answers! its mental cruelty! we have been waiting since start of Jan!! xxx

Just wanted to tell you all that I have my transfer tomorrow!! Thoughts, prayers, finger crossing and baby dust welcomed! Will update you all tomorrow and do personals then!

So after just feeling down all day and doubtful that this cycle has worked...I just had the biggest breakdown. I wish I could get over all of these doubts and second guessing everything I feel right now. Friday hurry up and get here.

Good luck Cali sending u tones of baby dust !! Can't to hear your next up date :)
Hey mells sorry ur having a crazy time at the min :hugs: I know it's hard but having lots of pma really does help :) and picture what your little embryo is doing as well :hugs: Friday will be here in no time!

Hi everyone..

I go in 4 my 2nd beta on thursday. Not sure y my clinic likes to wait a whole between them. I don't feel pregnant, so I'm a bit worried. What is my hcg levels aren't rising? This whole IVf journey had been so emotional, full of worries and doubts and concerns. Ups and downs! I feel mentally exhausted now.

The only signs I'm getting is a bit of nausea on and off. Sore boobs (could be progesterone too), constipation (I usually have a problem anyways) and I'm very emotional. Just want to break down and cry.

Cali- Lots of luck for ET! let us know when your pupo! x

Mells- Aww these last few days of the 2ww are always the hardest! i almost lost the plot on both cycles at this stage, but as hard as it is, what will be will be. I hope you get a happy result :) x

Karis- Good luck for thursday and i am sure all is fine. With both my pregnancies i got to 7 wks and with 1st one felt sick, sore boobs, exhausted, couldnt drink coffee. With 2nd one i had no symptoms other than a aversion to coffee again and my hcg was much higher with that one so everyone is different x

AFM- Well still no letter in the post from the pct so i have called them and demanded they pass my msg on to relevant dept and call me back today asap as it is mental cruelty now! just want to bloody know if we have won the appeal or not. Its not rocket science!!!! they love having the control over our sad situation and iv had enough now. I will call them every day, twice a day until i get a answer xxx

WELL! The results are IN! And it's good news.

6 of my 7 eggs were mature and 5 out of 7 are now fertilized!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy right now I could cry. Or scream. Or, both!

Transfer is going to be a 5 day--Saturday morning ( which is GREAT because I won't have to make up ANOTHER excuse for work ) After retrieval they are also offering me a complimentary acupuncture treatment too, which I am definitely doing.

I know the more important step is yet to come but I am feeling like this is more and more real each hurdle we overcome. Thank you for your support through this whole thing, your thoughts and prayers are working! Keep them coming....

They said unless there is a problem with one of the eggs we won't hear from them again until Saturday. FX'd my phone doesnt ring until then.

Cali - I hope that your transfer went or is going well! FX'd for you!

Sunshine - yay! So happy for you :happydance: Saturday can't come fast enough!

AFM - my honey left at 3 this morning for San Francisco ... I've just been lounging around all day and now I'm starting to feel a pain down there ... eeck. Not SS as it's way to early but it kinda hurts!

AQ - i hope they answer you back i'm sure it's so frustrating but hoping you get great news don't stop until they answer it has to be done.

sunshines - thats fantastic news it's wonderful to hear and i'm sure they will b lovely and cosy until putting back. i done accupunture before and after and do recommend it every little helps. can't wait to sat until you are PUPO woohoo end is in sight.

ash - enjoy the relaxation time :)

AFM i ended up in clinic today got positive test today so nice to see 2 lines there but still in alot of pain on the right had side long story anyways had experience with nasty nurse who thinks im over reacting turns out i wasn't and the reason why im in so much pain is cos i've OHSS and my left ovary had went in front my uterus and flipped up and is now on top of my right and slightly twisted they are huge so yeah both my ovaries are on my right side basically. So the DR said on sunday it must have twisted and cut of the blood supply thats y i was in severe pain but must have untwisted abit cause it's not as bad still painful i can't walk up straight im all hunched over. so not allowed to lift a finger and drink plenty if it happens again i've to go straight back up.

Hope everyone else getting on ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->