IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Wifey! OMG! That just sounds painful. Rest up and drink plenty of Gatorade and water. Hugs to you dear! Feel better soon. And pooh on the nurse who told you you were over rafting. some ppl have no business working in the medical field.

WIFEY! I hope you feel better soon!! Wow. What a lot to go through!!

Sunshine that's amazing news! Congrats! Glad it's at the weekend for you, I've been unsure about acupuncture but keep hearing good things so may give it a go too.

karis good luck for Thursday!

wifey that sounds awful, hope you get plenty of rest and feel better soon.

Hi to everyone xx

cali - good luck tomorrow!

wifey - congrats!!!! I do hope you feel better!

Sunshine- GREAT news! good luck for transfer! x

Wifey- OUCH! I hope the pain subsides soon! x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I called the pct and asked for the name and contact number of who is now dealing with our appeal seeing as there is now MP involvement and was told they can't give me that information?! but that she would pass my number to them and ask them to call me today, which never happened. I am seriously banging my head against a brick wall here! just want a bloody straight answer, yes or no! need to move forward xxx

Wifey- I'm so sorry...that sounds horrible! Hope DH is spoiling you!!

Hi everyone....
Well I am officially PUPO!!!! :yipee::dance::wohoo: I can't believe this day is finally here. It felt like it would never happen. So we lost one embie during the thaw process. :nope: Pretty disappointing. But they thawed another, so we got 2 transferred. They did have to have assisted hatching. I guess the zona was thick. A little worriesome. Anyone else have assisted hatching? This is going to be a long wait!! See my avatar pic for my beauties!!! :thumbup:

Hi all,

I had my EC ystrdy...went on well, have 20 eggs :) half of which go to my recipent ...cant wait to hear frm d embryologist 2day

Sunshine- gud luck dear

Wifey- how r u feeling now ?

cali- they luk lovely :)

Congrats bring pupo with twinnies Cali :) when is test day

Cali - yeah DH has been amazing he won't let me move lol but i don't know what i would do without him. congrats on being PUPO the piccy looks lovely do they grade them? rest up and take it easy missus xx

wann - thats an amazing amount eggs hoping everything goes well for you let us know how they get on, I'm very sore can't really enjoy it yet i've been in out hospital i'll b back up again on friday i got a call from nurse saying they got my bloods and they want to see me again.. so alittle worried but think they are just keeping a close eye on me xx

PCCT - how are you feeling missy? xx

hi to lal the rest xx

Hey all!! I had my D&C yesterday. They found multiple pylops which they removed. They said this could be a cause of miscarriage. I also had an allergic reaction to the antibotic they gave me through my IV. I allergic to Penclin so they had to give me Levquin. Which I had an allergic reaction to! I am allergic to many medicines though so not a big surprise. All and all they said due to the timing and wanting to me to have one more period we are looking now at May...... I feel like it is just one thing after another. Sorry to be a party pooper here I just knew you ladies would be the ones to understand.

Wifey - CONGRATS!!
Cali - It is a wonderful feeling to be PUPO! Rest up!
AQ - Hope you can get ahold of the right person soon.

Hi to everyone else!

Wannabe- stay strong. May will be here before u know it

Cali- congrats on being PUPO. Enjoy it.

AQ- they r seriously torturing u. Hope u get an answer soon and its what u r hoping for. Its terrible to be kept hanging like this.

AFM- I just had to POAS, just once to get a BFP n see what it looks like. It felt so good! In over 2 years I finally got to see that second line. I knew it was going to be a BFP but jus wanted to do it since I had an extra HPT in the drawer.

Hi to everyone else. Hope u all keeping well.

Question for all you ladies that have recently undergone egg transfer...

What did you do afterwards? And the day after that? Did you observe any bed rest? Eat anything in particular?

My transfer is Saturday and I'm looking for anything and everything you've done--especially those that got their BFP!

Hi sunshine right after my et I went for a mcds brekkie haha traveled 2 hours home got home and just got on with my day the day after I went out to vist my friend then the next day went out for lunch ect I had no bed rest, didn't eat anything diff , the nurses told me its personal choice if I do bed rest or get on with my daily dutys as normal either way it would not affect the results , so I guess bed rest and eating things that are said to help is personally ur choice and what u feel comfy doing, I didn't believe in the pineapple myth sp I didn't do it :) good luck

Hey sunshine! I had my ER on a Wednesday and was back at work on Thursday. I did try the pineapple core thing but I forgot about it more than I thought about it. By this time, I had completely cut out caffeine. I did the bedrest after the transfer and didn't worry about it for the retrieval. But this was just me. If going on bedrest will make you feel better, then go for it!

Thanks everyone!! My OTD is March 15th. [-o< Hoping and praying I get that :bfp: I keep telling them to snuggle in!!

I'm doing a modified bed rest!!! Nothing to raise BP, temp & no stress. I have taken the time off work, so I am just watching old movies and doing some homework here and there.

cali it will go in so quick, good luck i will keep my fingers crossed for you. thats exactly what i did. they say its good to get up and do stuff gets blood flow going but rest to i remember feeling really tired around 4dpt and 6 dpt but i rested after i came home as i was sore and done usual little bits around the house went out and gentle walks. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->