IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Well...went to my OB dr today. She only saw one baby. But, that baby is doing great! Kinda sad, but feel so blessed to have the one doing so good. I go back to the RE next week so we'll see!

Wanna- Sorry you had to go through the D & C, and everything that came with it. :hugs: Sorry to hear you have to wait till May.

Line- Glad your one is doing well. I can understand being sad over the other. What is your next appt? Another u/s?

Wanna- Sorry you had to go through the D & C, and everything that came with it. :hugs: Sorry to hear you have to wait till May.

Line- Glad your one is doing well. I can understand being sad over the other. What is your next appt? Another u/s?

It is just a follow-up. I guess from all the bleeding but I really don't know. My ob dr wants to see me in two weeks so I guess they both want to keep a close eye on me.

Wifey - I think I already said it but in case I didn't CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance:

Cali - yay for being PUPO! :happydance: It always feels nice to have the embies back where they belong!

wann - congrats on 20 eggs, I hope lots fertilize! FX'd!

sunshine - I didn't really do much best rest. The day of the transfer I did lay around on the couch and only get up to pee but by the next day I had things to do because my OH was leaving for business so I had to walk the dog, cook myself breakfast, etc. Today I had to go back to work and I live and work in the city so I was walking around. It's really up to you, do what puts your mind at ease the most. I honestly can't be on bed rest for that long because I go crazy but if you can do it, go for it! My doctor says there is no research that says bed rest is beneficial or not.

lineman - sorry one of your babies didn't make it but I'm so happy to hear that the one is doing GREAT! I think it's great that both of your doctors are monitoring you so closely! :flower:

AFM - I had my progesterone checked this morning and when they called it was good news. It's at 34. The nurse also told me that we got a frosty!!!! :cold: Just one, but hey it's better than nothing and that could be my forever baby! I'm very ecstatic about it since now I'll be able to do a FET instead of an IVF. I'm actually thinking of saving the frosty and doing another IVF IF this one doesn't work because I only have the IVF coverage until April of next year and I'd rather get a lot of frosties because I can afford going through an FET .... not an IVF ... what do you girls think?

It is just a follow-up. I guess from all the bleeding but I really don't know. My ob dr wants to see me in two weeks so I guess they both want to keep a close eye on me.

Maybe you can get another u/s out of it?!! :thumbup:

Cali- my mom said this baby is going to come out glowing from all the ultrasounds! But I sure love seeing the little one :)

Ash- first of all, I just know this is going to work! But I was the same way. We actually paid for 2 rounds of ivf (because we got it at a better price) so if this wouldn't have worked, I would have wanted to do another fresh round since its paid for and FET isn't that much. So if you can go through it mentally then go for it!

Cali- Ooh cannot believe your finally pupo with twins!! lots of luck for the 2ww! i did similar to you with both my 2ww's. I rested on the couch reading and watching tv but i also did light house work and went the shops etc too. Tried to carry as normal as possible as i reasoned that is exactly what we would be doing if we got pregnant naturally ;) BEAUTIFUL pic of your embies! x

Wann- Fab amount of eggs and so kind of you to be helping the other lady x

Momma- So sorry you had to go through this. I truly hope the next cycle brings your sticky bean and may will be here before you know it x

Karis- Yes the way the pct are treating us is like mental cruelty. So unfair! glad all is well with you x

Pcct- How are you feeling hun? anymore symptoms? :) x

Line- Has the spotting stopped? i hope your resting and those babies are getting stronger x

Hi to Mamali, Mells, Sunshine, Wifey, ineedaseed, BabyD, Pizza and all the crew x

AFM- I had not heard from the pct so i called the lady there and asked did she pass my number on to the correct dept and she said she offered it to them and they said they have made the decision and that they are awaiting the chief officer's signature tomorrow when he gets back into the office and then the letter will be sent direct to our MP. So forget the fact that strangers know a huge decision about OUR lives and we will be the last to know, but at least we will know by end of next week and my daily wondering will be over either way and if we have lost the appeal, i will never have any regrets as i know i fought as hard as possible and went as high up the food chain as i could to seek the funding. Fingers crossed for us girls! xxx

Line- I don't blame you...seeing your little one must be amazing. All the time us ladies have waited for this moment, we almost deserve more ultrasounds!!!

AQ- Thanks for the well wishes! My bed rest ends on friday and then back to work. I'm going to take it easy as possible though! As far as you- hang in there. Sounds like so much work!!! Crossing fingers it will all work out for you!!!

Hey everyone. I go in Monday for baseline ultrasound to make sure everything is a go for stims next week. I have been on bcp for seven days and will continue until Tuesday. Last night was my last suppository and tonight is last cipro. I'm soooo excited; this is my first IVF and hope the first time is a charm.

Hello ladies
Wow looks like I missed quite a bit while I was away.. Had a great trip :)

Cali: big big congrats on being PUPO especially after the bad OHSS u had to endure the last time :hugs:

Pcct:congrats congrats on your BFP!! So awesome :happydance:

Wifey: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Momma: so sorry you are going through this :hugs:

Line: glad that you get to see little one and baby is doing good :)

Wann: awesome news on your eggs!

AQ: fingers crossed for you dear! Hope you get some good news real soon :hugs:

Ash: great news on getting a frosty!

Big hello to the rest of you lovelies :)

AFM just started my first Lupron jab today.. Was anxious but wasn't that bad after all. Go in for baseline scan in 2 weeks.. Now it's starting to pick up speed :winkwink:

Hi all.. Just got my results from my second beta at 17dp5t.. Its at 11376!

My nurse says we r def looking at multiples! Scan next week will confirm it.

Hope all u ladies r doing well.

Hi all.. Just got my results from my second beta at 17dp5t.. Its at 11376!

My nurse says we r def looking at multiples! Scan next week will confirm it.

Hope all u ladies r doing well.

Hey Karis!

Am so happy for you! Congrats and wishing a healthy 9 months..

Am so delighted to confirm our first beta at 290 @ 14dp3dt! We are so on the top of the world! Waiting anxiously to see what my next beta would be like. We test on Sunday but need to wait until Monday for the report...

I did POAS last week and have been getting the positive line getting slightly darker! But was so scarred to admit :) Was just waiting for the beta to break the news..

I want to thank each and everyone here for their support, prayers and good wishes! Praying for all of us to have successful pregnancies!

Lots of love

Line- Sorry i missed your earlier posts about your U/S! My head has not been with it this week with everything going on. So sorry to hear you lost one baby but so glad your other baby is doing well. Wonderful news x

Ash- Great you got one frostie but hopefully this cycle will work for you and that frostie can be a future sibling for this baby ;) good luck x

angie- Yay for starting soon! good luck for monday x

Flower- Glad you got the 1st pupron jab out the way and all systems go now! x

Karis- FAB numbers! sounds like twins to me! yaaaay x

Babyhopes1981- OMG that is great news!! HUGE congrats!! :happydance::bfp::happydance: happy and healthy pregnancy x

Hi to all the gang. Nothing to report here. Still anxiously awaiting the appeal decision and trying to stay calm for next cycle. Eeeek its almost here! canny believe it! xxx

AQ--been thinking about you, hope you get your good news very soon!! it's getting closer, very exciting! I'm so grateful to you for starting this thread, it has offered so much great support!

Line--sorry about the baby, but glad it's good news for the other. Stay strong!!

Ash--When is your OTD?? Been thinking about you a lot! We're so close to each other with everything this cycle. Congrats on the frostie.

AFM--just waiting and waiting for ET on Saturday. The wait is kind of killing me!! I'm just READY! Also, the progestrone and estrogen that are having me take seem to really be making me sleepy. Anyone else experience that? Or maybe I'm just exhausted from all the thinking I have been doing!

Is it Saturday yet?? Hahaha.

Sunshine- Thank you so much :) as regards feeling sleepy all the time, yep i was like that too! i think its a combination of the meds and the sheer mental exhaustion awaiting every step of this journey! lol. Not long until ET now and then let the real test of patience begin with the 2ww ;) x

Question about my 2ww and transfer....do they count two weeks from transfer to test or two weeks from retrieval? Any idea??

karis and babyhopes - woohoo!!!!! awesome news you guys! Congrats

Sunshine- The 2ww is counted from day of transfer but a lot of ladies manage to get a BFP based on counting from date of egg collection. xxx

My doctor counts from ER. So since I had a 5 day transfer they test me 9 days later not 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->