IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Yes depends on clinic and country i think. Mostly here in the UK they count from day of ET but in the states it seems to be from date of EC x

karis - holy beta! Definitely multiples... How many did you transfer?!

babyhopes - awesome beta, congratulations :happydance:

Ash - wow next Wednesday!!!! I feel like this tww has flown for me but I am sure it is crawling for you! I hope my dr does it that way as I think waiting 9 days is soooo much easier!

I honestly think that by 9 days after a 5 day transfer that's good enough. That's a full TWW from ovulation so even if your doctor doesn't do it 9 days after, you could still take a pregnancy test and probably get an accurate answer. And the time has been flying for me also ... I don't know why, I haven't been THAT busy but it's just so different then last cycle ... I'm just being more patient I guess.

Defo seams more better taken it from ec as I tested 4dp5dt and tested every day and line gets darker I tested today 9dp5dt and the line is very very dark but yet I have to wait a full 2 weeks after et :dohh:

I too am testing 14 days after retrieval. Tomorrow is the day, but not hopeful since I have the brown discharge that always proceeds my AF. And no symptoms :(

Mells - the brown spotting could be implantation spotting though! Don't get too down yet. Are you on the PIO shots? Because if you're on anything progesterone related you shouldn't even be able to get your period since it maintains the lining ... ?

Ash - we transferred 3. Now to wait for the scan. I don't mind even if its just 1. I want a healthy baby/babies. But twins would be great becos then I know atleast I have 2, I wouldn't want to put myself through the stress of ivf again.

karis - ahh you may have triplets :) Either way huge congratulations! I agree as long as it's a health/happy baby/babies then that's all that matters but there definitely has to be multiples going on in there! :happydance:

Kari- Wow, amazing beta! You ready for trips?!!! :dance: How exciting!!

BabyHopes- Congrats to you! :yipee: When did you do your HPT? I'm already ready to test and I'm only 2dp5dt!

Pcct- I'm so ready for your OTD!! That is so long! Your beta will be so high by then!!

I know the full 2 ww is just crazy no way could I have lasted lol - I don't think am going to request a beta test

pcct- I can't remember. How many days post transfer did you POAS?

I don't my first at 4dp5dt done a clear blue digi too and got 1-2 weeks
(did) :haha:

That is so exciting!!! I'm trying to withhold from POAS. But I know I will cave. I just want to make sure I test in a range where people get BFPs!

If am honest Hun I would say if u are going to test early try do it 5dp5dt on wards as I found my 4dpt test was very very faint hence when we ended up using the cb digi

Mells- Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow! x

For the ladies planning on testing early, just be aware that some women don't get enough hcg in their urine to show a positive early on whereas some have high amounts and get a early BFP. Don't be disappointed if its a BFN as OTD is there for a reason ;) lots of ladies over the years on this forum have got BFNS only to get BFPS on OTD so lots of pma xxx

Mells- Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow! x

For the ladies planning on testing early, just be aware that some women don't get enough hcg in their urine to show a positive early on whereas some have high amounts and get a early BFP. Don't be disappointed if its a BFN as OTD is there for a reason ;) lots of ladies over the years on this forum have got BFNS only to get BFPS on OTD so lots of pma xxx

Very true aq I would defo take ur advice Hun a I didn't want to test early but hey I just had to :)

Wow - I've been hibernating a bit waiting for the m/c to happen.. And I missed PCCT, Karis and Babyhopes BFP's!!! Congrats ladies!!! Amazing numbers! And so many are PUPO now.. Fingers crossed for you all. You all give me so much hope for my next FET. Going in to the main hospital here in Long Island tomorrow for a detailed scan to show what's going on and why I haven't M/C yet.. I kind of want it done with so I can mentally and physically move on. I'm a bit crampy for days on and off but no blood yet..fingers crossed for the best of the bad news for me tomorrow whatever that may be. Hugs to all!

A special thanks to AQ for our facebook chats and heart to hearts. Xoxo

Aw babyD :hugs: my heart is breaking for u :hugs: I hope you can move on soon and get going with the fet :hugs:
And thank you so much for ur kind congrats :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->