IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Sunshine- Fingers majorly crossed for you for monday! x

Lyghting- Lovely to have you back with us :) sorry to hear you were delayed with ohss but hope this FET brings your bfp. If you check out our 1st page we have 15 BFPS :) x

Every time I log in I am amazed at the amount of activity here! Sorry haven't been able to update regularly ..but glad to see the number of BFPs growing!

Ash :hugs: I have been through this earlier and understand how you feel but believe me god has plans and am sure your prayers will be answered soon.. Ur in my prayers!

BabyD - glad to hear the good news..wishing you good luck and a smooth pregnancy!

Linemans - Congrats and wishing u a healthy pregnancy!

Sunshine and Cali - fingers crossed fr u and wishing u good luck !waiting for the good news :)

Good luck to all for their scans , retrievals and transfers!!

AQ - special thanx to you for this wonderful thread! And wishing you all the luck. Third time will be the lucky one for u! My prayers and wishes always!

Update from me - had been schedule for an ob appointment today and was hoping for an U/s.. But have been schedule for one on 25th march .. Doc mentioned the beta numbers confirm the pregnancy and today was early for a scan.. So need to wait a good 9 days for my next appointment!

babyhopes- thank you so much x good luck for your scan. Soon be here an you will get to see your bean/beans :) xxx

opping in for a quick update. My test was negative. I'm having a hard time keeping faith that this will ever work. :cry: We have 3 embies left. 1 is day 5 and 2 are day 6. Not feeling super good about that. Told my clinic we are taking a break. This is it after our FETs. We can't afford another round of IVF.
Taking a couple days off from the thread. But I will be back to support you all, like you have me.

Oh cali I'm so sorry :hugs: hoping the break gives you your strength and hope back for carrying on. Will be thinking of you xx

opping in for a quick update. My test was negative. I'm having a hard time keeping faith that this will ever work. :cry: We have 3 embies left. 1 is day 5 and 2 are day 6. Not feeling super good about that. Told my clinic we are taking a break. This is it after our FETs. We can't afford another round of IVF.
Taking a couple days off from the thread. But I will be back to support you all, like you have me.

Oh Cali dear :hugs: am so sorry. Take all the time you need, and we'll be right here when you are back.

Cali - I'm so very sorry hon. I can't imagine what you're going through right now, we're all here for you. I still believe it will happen for you, I really really do!!!!:hugs:

Go have a nice big glass of wine and take some time off, you deserve it.

Cali- I am so sorry you got a negative, but please don't lose hope this early on. Its your 1st cycle and lots of 1st cycles fail so stay strong and think how amazing you have your frosties for extra chance. :hugs: x

Pizza- Glad your 5 embies are doing well and lots of luck for Tuesday x

xxx

Cali: so sorry dear.. Stay hopeful.. Have a good rest and give it another shot :hugs:

AQ- I've been watching and reading posts. I hope that I add to your BFP on Friday. I test then after IVF. It was my first cycle. I'm 38 and hoping to get positive results. I tested today on my own and I don't think it was a good idea. I'm negative at 7dpt3.

Cali- I'm so sorry!

Pizza- Good luck!

Cali, so sorry. I'm in the same boat, but we don't have any frosties. Don't lose hope.

AFM, have my WTF appt in a couple of weeks. After that we will decide what we want to do next.

hi ladies

sorry i havent posted in a while. i seem to have missed out on so much.

cali and ash - im so sorry for the BFN's ladies. stay strong and keep praying. theres a lady i know who had her first 2 kids through ivf, shes now pregnant, naturally! I just know a miracle will come to both of u soon.

AFM - i had a bleed a few days so rushed to the emergency room, thankfully all was well. had my scan the next day and we saw :baby::baby::baby:
However, i dont think our third will survive as the heart rate was alot slower, im only 6 weeks so its still too soon to get too excited about anything.

i will be moving over to another thread but will still come and stop by to catch up every few days.

wishing all you ladies the very best of luck :hugs:

Hello all, just thought I'd introduce myself as I'm new to this forum.
We started our first ICSI in September 2012 which unfortunately failed. What made it even more frustrating is that an actual cause of infertility was completely unknown and our consultants couldn't find the problem.
We then seen our embryologist for a follow up appointment after they collected 13 eggs which 7 fertilised but non made it , or were deformed. He suggested that we try a different more aggressive injection which could give us a better outcome the second time.

After waiting 3 months, we started the second cycle in January with me ending up with a harmless cyst on the ovary which they later removed. I then went on to have 22 eggs retrieved with 6 excellent little beauties!! They transferred 2 back and sure enough I am now 9 weeks pregnant with one little miracle from god!! We have the four remaining frozen for future use.

I wish you all the best and I know it's easy for me to say but I used to scour these type of forums looking for positive advice. As my consultant told me, the NhS doesn't allow 3 shots at it for nothing!! Stay strong and good luck to you all!!!! If anyone needs advice , I'm here ....

UK - thanks for the inspriation. Would you tell me which drugs they originally have you on which they switched you too?

Hi girls, have another quick question (sorry, I did mention I was a panicker!).

Has anyone else experienced sickness whilst stimming? I am on 2 ampules of menopur (day 9 today) and have been feeling nauseous on and off since starting, but it has gradually been getting worse. I've been struggling to eat a lot (around 1000 calories) and today I've just been feeling so sick - I managed cereal, a slice of toast a few hours later and soup a few hours after that but really can't bear the thought of eating any more. Is this normal or should I be worried? Last scan I had 18 follicles, I am very bloated at the moment but still weeing loads, a bit worried I'm over stimulating. Final scan isn't until Wednesday. Thanks for any advice xx

Hi ladies...I've written before in other threads (mostly on IUI's) but this is my first time on a IVF thread. After 4 failed IUI's we are well into our first IVF cycle!!:winkwink: DH is 33 and I am 30...mostly UI on our part, his sperms are borderline so we will do ICSI. I was on 16 days of BCP, but for the past 3 days I've been on stims Bravelle 225 and Menopur 75. Went in for scan and b/w today...E2 is a little low at 90, so Dr. said to up my stims to Bravelle 300, Menopur 150. However, he did say he sees a lot of follicles on both my ovaries, so that's exciting :thumbup::thumbup:. As of now our ER day is scheduled for the 25th and ET day is scheduled for the 30th. I know all that could change...but we are staying positive and praying all goes well!! Thanks for reading!:flower::flower:

Hi girls, have another quick question (sorry, I did mention I was a panicker!).

Has anyone else experienced sickness whilst stimming? I am on 2 ampules of menopur (day 9 today) and have been feeling nauseous on and off since starting, but it has gradually been getting worse. I've been struggling to eat a lot (around 1000 calories) and today I've just been feeling so sick - I managed cereal, a slice of toast a few hours later and soup a few hours after that but really can't bear the thought of eating any more. Is this normal or should I be worried? Last scan I had 18 follicles, I am very bloated at the moment but still weeing loads, a bit worried I'm over stimulating. Final scan isn't until Wednesday. Thanks for any advice xx

I have definitely felt "sick" with Menopur and Bravelle...headaches, chills and fatigue. Hoping my body adjusts to them quick since I have to up dosage today. My mood hasn't changed yet...I'm still not a raging lunatic like Dr. said I may become!! So that's good for DH!!:haha:

Sams- Love that pma and i look forward to adding your BFP to the 1st page. PMA PMA PMA x

Karis- OMG Our 1st set of triplets! aaaaah cant believe it! lol. Hope the 3rd baby's hb picks up but if not then i hope your twins are ok. Stay strong x

Mells- Hope you come up with a good plan b x

ukbaby- Thanks for sharing such a positive story and huge congrats! i would like to know which pct offers 3 NHS cycles though as it seems to be unheard of nowadays. We were denied funding for a 3rd cycle even though i have no tubes and very low AMH and we appealed it for several months so now we have to pay over £5000 for this next cycle x

RAF- I never felt sick whilst stimming but that's as i barely respond even with max drugs. I would image if you are responding well, this would account for the sickness and i hope you get lots of eggs x

Just1- Welcome to our thread and best of luck with this cycle! x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- We have our private appt tomorrow to get protocol sorted and drugs ordered ready to start on next AF which should be around the 29th of this month! can't believe we are doing this again for the 3rd time! crazy. lol. Hope it's 3rd time lucky xxx

Raf. If you are having such severe side effects you may want to call your nurse. I was on 300 ml of bravelle and 300 ml menopour and i felt bloating, bur no other side effect.

Uk. Good luck.

AQ. Wishing you the best of luck. May this be your last successful cycle. :flower:

Sams- Love that pma and i look forward to adding your BFP to the 1st page. PMA PMA PMA x

Karis- OMG Our 1st set of triplets! aaaaah cant believe it! lol. Hope the 3rd baby's hb picks up but if not then i hope your twins are ok. Stay strong x

Mells- Hope you come up with a good plan b x

ukbaby- Thanks for sharing such a positive story and huge congrats! i would like to know which pct offers 3 NHS cycles though as it seems to be unheard of nowadays. We were denied funding for a 3rd cycle even though i have no tubes and very low AMH and we appealed it for several months so now we have to pay over £5000 for this next cycle x

RAF- I never felt sick whilst stimming but that's as i barely respond even with max drugs. I would image if you are responding well, this would account for the sickness and i hope you get lots of eggs x

Just1- Welcome to our thread and best of luck with this cycle! x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- We have our private appt tomorrow to get protocol sorted and drugs ordered ready to start on next AF which should be around the 29th of this month! can't believe we are doing this again for the 3rd time! crazy. lol. Hope it's 3rd time lucky xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->