IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

HI everyone! Happy Sunday night.

Please keep me in your thoughts, I have my blood draw tomorrow at 8am.

I don't "feel" pregnant--from time to time I actually feel as though AF is on her way, but thats how I felt when I was on progesterone from IUIs so I'm not taking any of that too seriously.

I'll probably update tomorrow when I hear, can't predict how I will feel, depending on whatever the news may be....but you've all been such an amazing huge support to me, I definitely want to share this step of the journey too, no matter what.

Sunshine - congrats on your :cold: and can't wait to hear how your beta goes tomorrow! You haven't POAS right?

cali - I'm so sorry to hear about your bfn :hugs: I know how you feel and I really hope we get there one day! If you need to talk I'm here, you can always PM me.

pizza - congrats on your 5 embryos! You're doing a 5dt right? Best of luck and I hope it turns out to be your forever baby!

ttc - good luck with your baseline b/w and u/s! It's so exciting to get started but I can understand your mixed feelings. When I did my first IVF I just kept thinking .. wow, I'm doing IVF ... it's hard to grasp but you will :) Let us know how it goes tomorrow!

lyghtning - welcome back to the group and good luck for your next cycle! FX'd!

baby - congrats on your pregnancy and can't wait to hear about your scan!

sam - your OTD is coming up soon! Are you excited?! Are you feeling anything? And are you planning on POAS ... ? Sorry for so many questions!

mells - good luck at your WTF appointment! When is it? Mine is on the 28th of this month.

karis - congrats on the triplets! I hope the smallest of the babies makes it through :hugs: FX'd!

RAF - I've definitely felt sick during stimming. I think it's the combination of all of your hormones changing and just the side effects of the medication. I'm sure you'll be okay, just take lots of baths or do things that soothe you :) Oh yeah and have your OH wait on you all of the time :haha:

just1 - good luck with your cycle and welcome to the group! FX'd for you! This is a great group and you will find lots of support here :hugs:

AQ - I hope the 3rd time is a charm for you :hugs: It definitely feels weird going through multiple cycles but you'll get there!

AFM - I have my WTF appointment on the 28th of this month. I will be out of town but my OH is going to meet with the doctor and they're going to conference call me. I'm going to visit my best friend from HS ... she lives in Texas with her boyfriend and he's in the military and will be gone on training so we're going to have some quality girl time. It should be really nice to just have a relaxing vacation ... especially since it's going to be such nice weather where I'm going! A few things I've thought about for the next cycle ... PGD testing on the embryos, DNA fragmentation testing on OH's sperm, putting HCG in my uterus before the transfer to help with sticking, maybe some clotting testing, and possibly assisted hatching ?? Also, I've thought about asking for a different protocol since I seem to get shitty eggs ... I just hope my doctor realizes that we need to do something different or I will be moving clinics. I haven't scheduled my other consult yet, I will probably schedule that one for after I get back from my little vacation.

Wow, it took a while to catch up but I'm always here cheering you girls on even when I'm not posting regularly! Love you all and wish you all nothing but the best! :flower:

Ash, good to hear from you! Glad you're going to be able to enjoy a nice vacation with your friend, you deserve it, live it up!!

I have not POAS. I cannot believe it. With all 4 IUIs I POAS every time from like day 10 through my beta--and also AF started the day before my beta each time too so I always knew I wasnt pregnant well before my blood test. It was heart wrenching to get BFN, BFN, day after day and I just couldnt put myself through days of agony this time. If I get bad news tomorrow it will be excrutiating but at least I wont have already gone through a week of it. That's my logic right now anyway, I guess I wont know how I'll feel until I find out what's going on...

Thanks for your support! I've been thinking about you and I'm glad you have a plan moving forward and I think you have some great ideas for your doc!

Sunshine, Good Luck!

Ash, my appt is the 25th, but I think we need to change it so both DH and I can go. I have another appt that day and since my RE is 3 1/2 hrs away it takes the whole day. What part of Texas are you visiting? I live in NM, but only about 10 minutes to the border of the panhandle of TX. We go to Lubbock and Amarillo regarlarly. Have a fun visit!

sunshine - I can totally understand not wanting to test before the beta to avoid being upset before you need to be. I felt the exact same way :hugs: Seriously I hope you have good news for us tomorrow! Will be thinking of you all day!

mells - well good luck for your appointment. I hope you don't have to move it too far back and that you and your doctor can come up with a solid plan! I'm flying into San Antonio, she lives about 15 minutes from the airport. I think we're going to check out the river walk and go to a winery so that should be fun!

Ash- glad you are making plans. Were you on baby aspirin? My RE had me on it and I think it is to prevent clotting issues.
It's cool that you will be in Texas. I live one state over in Louisiana. We're all so far apart that's its crazy to think you'll be close.

No I wasn't on baby asprin but I'm definitely going to be asking about it at the WTF appointment! I know it's crazy that we're all so far apart. I wish we were closer together, we could all get together for lunch or something! It would be so nice but I'm happy to have you all on here, it's better than not having you guys at all!

Sunshine good luck for today! Fingers and toes crossed x

Ash - definitely got dh waiting on me covered :) he's been amazing throughout all this, I could really get used to being waited on hand and foot!!

Thanks for all the advice, from what you guys said I think I'm going to wait it out. Scan will be done by this time in 2 days so hopefully can manage fine until then. The sickness tends to get worse as the day goes on so have been trying to eat more this morning to cram in some calories and protein.

Can't believe this week is actually here, feels so surreal. You guys will know exactly how I'm feeling, we are so nervous/excited and just desperate for this to work. Trying not to think too much about it though because it's overwhelming and I need to stay calm!!

Well I won't know until 4pm or later today! I had my blood draw already but they said the clinic is swamped today. I have no idea how I am going to make it through this work day! AHHH!

Ash- Glad you have lots of positive things to look into for next cycle and i hope 3rd time is a charm for you too x

Sunshine- Aww not long now and you will know. You are soooo strong not poas! lol. x

AFM- We had our joint consultation today with the clinical director of our fertility clinic and have everything set up to start our 3rd cycle on next AF which should be around 30th of this month :) this time around we are doing the short cetrotide protocol again but il be on 8 amps of stimms which is 2 more amps than last cycle and we will be doing ICSI. Also our doc said he will definitely be transferring 2 embryos if we are lucky enough to get at least 2 this time around as we only ever got 1 embie with each of our previous cycles. Also the clinic now uses embryo glue with every cycle so we will be using that. Appt was very positive and lots of different things about this cycle so feeling very optimistic and even a little excited! hehe xxx

Eeeek Sunshine hope the afternoon flies by for you!!

AQ that all sounds amazing!! Really seems like there's lots of sensible, positive changes being made for this cycle, and you're starting so soon! :happydance: Have everything crossed for you, hope this is your lucky cycle xx

Good luck AQ! Sounds like your doc is on top of it!! :thumbup:

I have been hanging around reading the posts.:coffee: Hope you ladies are well and staying positive.

AQ: so happy and excited for u!! :hugs: gret that things are underway for ur third-time-lucky miracle :)

Sunshine: fly afternoon fly!!!

Well, results are in, and it's hard to even type clearly as I shake and try to remain calm and not run around screaming with joy.....

:bfp:

I am so happy, shocked, delighted, and over the moon!!

Found out about 2 hours ago, I first had to drive to DH's office to tell him before I posted here!! I called him from outside and said, " Please come outside I have something to give you." He came outside and I just handed him a note that said " YES." He was like--you mean?? We are? You mean?? YOURE PREGNANT>???? :) :)

After almost 2 years of trying to conceive, 4 failed IUI's, surgery, tears, heartache, and this IVF----we have our BFP.

It's early days I know...so please continue to pray--I am still so cautious!! I could not have gotten here in one sane piece without all of you, so THANK YOU!

Sunshine-- YAY!!! I seriously have tears of joy for you and your family!! Huge congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->