IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Yessss!! SO happy for you Sunshine! Was worth the wait :) Go celebrate!!!

Thanks for well wishes ladies x

Momma- Nice to see you back here and thank you x

Sunshine - HUGE congrats!!!! sooo happy for you and dh!!:happydance::bfp::happydance: Happy and healthy pregnancy x

Sunshine - I cant stop smiling for you hun! I know I already put up a congrats but I could scream it from the roof right now!

AQ - glad you guys have a plan! the 30th will be here in not time!

AFM - I start on my bcps tonight! I also found out I will not be doing 21 days of bcps only 14 days.....so stimming should start around April 8th for me! I cant believe it but this is it!

Sunshine - congrats on your pregnancy!! Happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

ttc - yay for starting! You'll start stimming the day before my birthday, woohoo!

ttcbaby- Yay for starting bcps! we will probs spend part of the 2ww together all being well xxx

Sunshine! awesome news!

Ash, I love San Antonio. Have a great time. We are a military family so I have been there a couple of times now.

AQ, so happy that things are under way for you.

AFM, my WTF appt is the 28th. Not sure what to think or what steps we will take. Seems like the end of the line, but we'll see. I've really been struggling with my depression (I've been on meds to control it for years now), so I hope to get some relief after my appt.

mells - yay the same day as mine! Definitely let me know how it goes, I will be interested to see what our doctors say! I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Mells - sorry you are feeling down. Would you ask your Dr about your anti depressants? The reason I say that is because I have a friend who was ltttc and she was on meds......well she go off of them and got pg. Now I don't know if that might be an issue for you but maybe it is worth asking. Chin up, we are here if you need us.

Sunshine: awesome awesome news!! So so happy for u! Will definitely pray that little one sticks :hugs:

Ttc: yay for starting!

Mells: my thoughts are with you.. :hugs:

Hi ladies,
Thank you for your support. Means a lot to have you all care! DH and I had a nice chat this weekend and worked out our plan. We will try one more time. So we will have our FET in june/july time. I need time to relax and get back to myself. Started up cross fit and focusing on school...and enjoying life with out TTC stress. If the FET doesn't work...then we will work on adopting. It's hard to think that we only get one more shot, but we financially can't afford to do it again. We already are strapped because of this round. Just wanted to say thanks and I'll be stalking the thread for BFPs!!

yayyy sunshine thats wonderful news :happydance: :happydance:, congrats dear, and have a H and H 9 months :hugs:

Africa queen wish you all the best and praying for you this will be your forever baby :hugs:.

Ttc yayy for starting, fingers crossed for you dear.

Ash how are you doing dear? :hugs:

hello mells, sorry you are feeling down, hope your WTF appt goes ok.

Cali relaxing and taking time off ttc for a while is a good idea :hugs:.

Sorry if i missed anyone, work is a bit hectic these days, i hardly find time to check in.

afm, i have officialy started stimming :happydance::happydance: . started yesterday with pergoveris 150IU/75IU, my next scan and bloods is saturday. can't wait to be PUPO already!!!

Cali-- It sounds like you and DH have a good plan to move forward. I will continue praying for yoU!

Good luck to all those starting their cycles soon!

AFM-- I have a question about when it's okay to tell our families about the BFP? I'm only 4 weeks today and I'd rather be safe than sorry, but we spend a LOT of time with our fams and I think it would be very difficult to hide it for the 12 weeks most people do. I'd love to tell them at 6 weeks ( Easter Sunday ) but is that way too soon? I dont want to do anything crazy!

Mells- I am sorry your struggling. I have suffered with depression since my mum died and its awful. Some days i am bright and others i can barely get out the bed. I am not on meds though. I find comfort in long walks along the beach or park. Hope your appt goes well x

Cali- I know how you feel as this next cycle is our last too as we cannot afford another unless we win the lotto an that is not likely! lol. Lets hope we don't need anymore x

Mamali- Yay for stimming! your officially on the rollercoaster now ;) hope all goes well x

Sunshine- You tell people when you feel ready hun. The only thing is, i told lots of people i was preg with 1st pregnancy and when it turned out to be ectopic an i was so sad losing baby, lots of ppl still asked me was i having symptoms or any signs of movement a few mths on as they didnt know what happened. This time around if this cycle works we will only be telling my dad and MIL until our 7wk scan and once we see a hb we will tell close friends xxx

So today is 8 weeks 1 day for me... going in a 6:00pm to see if all looks good and if the heart is still going strong. Fingers crossed for me/pray to whoever you pray to. Thanks for the support all! xo

BabyD you've been in my prayers, hope the little heartbeat is still going strong :flower:

Sunshine, I'm certainly not qualified to offer advice but my gut instinct is you will know when is right :) both our families and some close friends know we're doing ivf so would know the outcome either way, I'd probably have preferred to keep it quiet a bit longer though. Hope I get to have the bfp announcement dilemma soon! Easter Sunday would be lovely though.

Mamali good luck for stimming! Hope it all goes well for you.

Cali it sounds like you have a great plan, hope you enjoy your break and relax before the fet.

Afm final scan tomorrow, hoping to trigger tomorrow night. I've been waiting for this week for so long, I'm just feeling so emotional and nervous. I'm excited to be at this point but so scared we don't make it to transfer :nope:

BabyD- will be thinking and praying for you today. Hope you get good news :)

Sunshine- I agree with AQ. It has to be when you are comfortable. We told my parents and siblings the day I found out but only because they knew my schedule and knew I was testing that day. We told some friends and family after we saw the hb at 7 weeks but this was all on my husband. He told everyone and I had to play catch up so I wouldn't hurt feelings. I wanted to wait until 12 weeks so I completely understand you wanting that. We ended up telling everyone (Facebook) at 10 weeks.

Sunshine - Tell them when you feel it's right!!:thumbup: Easier said than done though, I struggle with who I will tell and when, all the time. In our case my DH family has no idea we've been struggling so long and they have no idea we're doing IVF. My mom and one brother knows, haven't told my dad or other brothers. Mostly, I've confided in girl friends...most of them know and are cheering us on. So I feel like I have to let them know the outcome soon after we find out. Which takes away from the "big reveal" I've always dreamed about.

BabyD - hope you get good news today!:flower::flower:

Mamali - hope your stimming goes well!!

AFM - I'm on Day 6 of stimming...and I swear I've gained weight since two days ago...my belly looks like it's already carrying a baby in there. i can't even suck in! :growlmad:. Anyone else gained a lot of weight during stimming? I mean, I know we're supposed to but good grief I feel like a balloon. On a positive note, my left ovary is starting to feel very uncomfortable...like it's working overtime so that's exciting!! Hoping lots of follies are getting bigger. I had scan and bw today...waiting on results. if all goes as planned i'll be triggering saturday and ER Monday!! getting super excited!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->