IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Babyhopes - do you know how many you have in there yet? When will you find out?

AQ - Again hun, I am so sorry about all of this. I hope the dr will be able to help with the meds.

RAF - Nope it isn't to much to ask for! Ask for it! I will pray that you get it ;)

AQ yeah it's tomorrow morning at 8am, nervous doesn't cover it! DH's on nights so I get to panic by myself all night haha. That's fab you have the possibility of some help with meds, fingers crossed it works out! Every little helps!
Aw thanks so much ttc, that means a lot :) I'll keep asking!!

Ah RAF you will be fine! i remember being so nervous before my 1st EC and it was fine. I was fast asleep so felt nothing and nurses and surgeon were so lovely and put me at ease. I was more scared of the result of how many eggs we got! lol. Good luck xxx

RAF: good luck with EC.. Know it must b really hard but try to relax.. Since hubby isn't around, feel free to drop in and we will try our very best to keep you company :hugs:

AQ-- OMG.. I'm so sorry.. as if you need anymore stress in your life. Hugs to you.. sorry I've been MIA from the forum and FB... life is hard!

As for what's going on with me... I will upload a picture of my current sonogram.. My baby is measuring 6 days behind.. still a sign of something wrong. The heartbeat went up to 153bpm. I went to my regular OBGYN instead of the RE. I'm so comfortable with him and I just needed a second opinion for peace of mind. I left the RE on Tuesday hysterically crying. The waiting for miscarriage or success is just torture. Going to my OB made me so much more relaxed. He said, let's be optimistic.. there is a 50/50 shot. At around 10-11 weeks if it is still going we will be doing testing to see if we can find a chromosomal abnormality. I see him again next Friday... so just more waiting and wishing.

Attachments

• sono.jpg
    sono.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 9
Baby D- I have been thinking about you!! Looks like you have a fighter in there! I think your OB is right be optimistic.... I am glad he brought you some comfort. My thoughts are with you. We all are here for you! :flower:

BabyD- Ah don't apologize! you have been going through lots yourself hun. I am so glad your lil bean is fighting though and i pray this is your miracle baby. Beautiful scan pic :) xxx

Hello ladies, I am new to IVF and I have had no previous fertility treatment, I am on another thread on here and came accross this thread :)
That sono up there you have a baby in there and there is a heartbeat so its a real fighter, I have my fingers crossed for you that everything works out.
Heres a little about myself, I am 24 my DH is in the army so we have been waiting a year to get the ball rolling to do IVF.. Im infertile and I have had 2 previous ectopics, resulting in me losing both of my tubes. Therefore only option is IVF. I have an AMH of 17.15 which is pretty low for my age ive been told but just high enough for me to egg share. So I am going to Complete Fertility Southampton to get IVF done. I have an appt on 9th April and I guess I should be starting treatment within 4 months maybe 5 if all goes well and I get matched within a month of all results etc. I have to wait 3 months inbetween HIV tests as im egg sharing which is a bit of a pain but I cant complain as its a low cost.

AQ you seem to be very helpful on this thread and such a giving lady I hope karma finally gives you something good for all the good you do.

RAF Good luck tomorrow for EC and i am sending positive vibes to keep OHSS away. It seems that you are very lucky having all those follies! Its not good that your hubby is working nights but its great that you have your mother with you for support, I hope you enjoy the rest of the cycle.

xxxxx

Thank you Lamara and welcome to our thread. Im sure you will find us a supportive bunch and if anything i can help with please ask :) i also lost both my tubes due to ectopic and wish you all the best xxx

Thank you, Im at the moment struggling to find a way of getting my NHS doctor to give me a HIV test so I can crack on with things a month sooner.. not easy at all. xxx

Ah no way?! that is so easy for the GP to give you a blood draw! ask the nurse at your practice? i have found with all of this, you have to fight for virtually everything. Sooo worth it, if we get our bundles of joy though xxx

She said she had to check NHS guidelines, its a HIV test if I want one I should get it they are totally free anyway they should not refuse me that. I am going through army doctors so they are not helpful with this kind of thing I think they are used to man flu and broken bones more than fertility and IVF the doctor had no idea how to send off an IVF refferal for egg sharing, she had to check guidelines for that too. I need to change doctor. xxx

Ah yeah i would change docs for sure. Good luck! x

For our stateside ladies who are struggling to fund another cycle, maybe check this out...

https://cnyfertility.com/2013/03/21...wareness-week-niaw-2013-and-our-ivf-giveaway/

Babyhopes - do you know how many you have in there yet? When will you find out?

AQ - Again hun, I am so sorry about all of this. I hope the dr will be able to help with the meds.

RAF - Nope it isn't to much to ask for! Ask for it! I will pray that you get it ;)

Hey tht baby.. I am so waiting for my scan on Monday .. Am really nervous too! About how many I guess with the beta numbers looks like its 1.. Though secretly I wish for 2.. My dh's bro has twin boys .. So it would be so much fun to have a second set of twins in the family ;)

I want to see at least 1 healthy heartbeat there! Need your prayers.. Shud be back with news on Monday ..

All the best to you for ur cycle! :dust:

BabyD: great to hear from u.. That's definitely a fighter u have there and sending lotsa of love your way :hugs:

Lamara: welcome :flower: I'm certain you will find lotsa support here!

Babyhopes: all the best :flower:

ASM: just had my first stimms jab.. Drinking lotsa water and taking as much protein as I can.. Guess have to get used to jabbing twice now.. Hoping and praying I don't develop OHSS.. Really wouldn't be able to go through this without you ladies :hugs:

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been about much, I have been reading all your posts.

Just had to butt in, Lamara - welcome! I had my ivf at Complete. They were fantastic, and it worked! Re hiv tests, I read up on this and out says on nhs website that you can request these from your gp on the nhs! So they can't refuse!

Sorry for no personals, will try and get around to it soon, congrats on more bfps and so sorry to the ladies with bfns.

Thanks again to aq for starting this, I actually went back and re-read old posts recently!

I'm 11 weeks today. Had a scare last week and ended up having an emergency scan but all was well. Still awaiting my 12 week scan appointment date even though I'm 1 week away from 12!

Babyhopes- ah il bet your so excited/nervous for the scan! lots of luck x

Flower- Yay for starting stimms! things go fast from now on x

LPEAR- Lovely to see you popping in! omg cannot believe your almost 12wks!! where does the time go?! glad all is going well after the scare. Must of been awful for you x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I am staring at my phone waiting for the call advising us what financial help we can get towards the meds and still nothing... guess a watched pot never boils... ha xxx

Hi ladies, thanks for the welcomes!
L pear thanks for advice ill ask again at my gp and see what they say. Just want to get the ball rolling.
Aq did you get the phone call yet regarding funding? It's still beyond me that fertility isn't a priority on NHs yet women get boob jobs and people who have gotten morbidly obese through their own lifestyle choices can get free operations yet ivf etc is not free... Hate that. NHs need to review their funding and priorities in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->