IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

AQ & RAF: thanks for the great tips!

RAF: great that embies are doing well :happydance:

OK think I'm all caught up now, I didn't post or visit in several days.

RAF- so happy for your 5 embies. :flower:

AQ- happy you got some good news!:thumbup::thumbup:

angie- good luck with timed dtd. :winkwink:

babyd- hope that little miracle keeps growing! don't lose hope!

afm- ER day is tomorrow!!!!! I have several awesome sized follies so I'm pretty excited. i guess i was just a slow starter with the stims. a friend of mine came over last night to give me trigger shot...didn't hurt like i thought it would. I have been overly emotional lately, i will cry for the weirdest things, and not just a tear here or there...full blown uncontrollable ugly face cry. my dh thinks i'm nuts. lol. but it's all worth it...i keep thinking in two weeks i could very well see a long awaited BFP. :happydance:.

just1 - awww you poor thing but yes....I know about the ugly face crying....LOL...funny but not funny at the same time! Two weeks and you will have that bfp hun!

Flower - I am watching you hun sorry about the constipation.....can you take some Metamucil or eat some prunes?

RAF - what are you allowed to take for these kind of s/e?

AFM - I dropped off DH sperm culture today after 5 days of antibiotics for both of us. I hate taking Antibiotics as they always mess up my digestive system. So now I am loading up on the probiotics to counteract! I fly to Florida in the morning to have my endo scratch done and will be back home on Wednesday. I do hope this endo scratch really helps me with my implantation!

Babyhopes - do you know how many you have in there yet? When will you find out?

AQ - Again hun, I am so sorry about all of this. I hope the dr will be able to help with the meds.

RAF - Nope it isn't to much to ask for! Ask for it! I will pray that you get it ;)

Hey tht baby.. I am so waiting for my scan on Monday .. Am really nervous too! About how many I guess with the beta numbers looks like its 1.. Though secretly I wish for 2.. My dh's bro has twin boys .. So it would be so much fun to have a second set of twins in the family ;)

I want to see at least 1 healthy heartbeat there! Need your prayers.. Shud be back with news on Monday ..

All the best to you for ur cycle! :dust:

Hey everyone,

Back from our first can ! I had always dreamt of this moment to see our baby and hear its heartbeat! And our lifetime dream came true.. The baby measures 6 weeks 5days based on transfer date and the doc mentioned the heart beat at 129 also was good! My blood works came back normal for thyroid etc! Thank god for everything! :wohoo:

Thank you so much everyone for ur support prayers and good wishes.. I have each one of u in my prayers.. We are going to be one big successful forum with healthy babies! :dust:

Sorry no personals! Will catch up .. My best wishes to all!

Love

Just1- Ooh that came around fast! lots of luck for tomorrow x

tccbaby- lots of luck for your endo scratch. I am praying it makes the difference to us this cycle too. I cant offer any advice as i was asleep when i had mine done x

babyhopes- Ah that is wonderful news! so glad everything is going well and that you got the moment we all dream of x

AFM- Very strange thing just happened ladies, i was halfway through typing this and i heard a loud tweet coming from our kitchen (we live in a 1st floor flat) and it got louder and louder. I went outside to look up and we have a small hole near the boiler vent and as i looked up a young blackbird popped out of the hole, looked down at me and flew away... well just looked up possible meanings and found this...

Blackbirds

If you see two male blackbirds perching next to each other this means good luck, and if blackbirds nest near your house you will be lucky enough to look forward to a whole year of good fortune. Blackbirds are also regarded as the messengers of those who have died.

Feeling even more positive now. I was feeling very low just prior to this as i was thinking of my mum and how much i miss her xxx

So I had a sonogram this morning at 9 weeks which showed my baby's heart stopped. I am going to my OBGYN tomorrow for another sonogram- even though it was already confirmed by two doctors today. I don't think I can mentally and physically handle a miscarriage on my own so we decided to do a D&C. Because it's Passover and Easter week- not many doctors are scheduled so we have to wait a few days.. just hoping it doesn't happen before then. I'm deeply saddened but I knew this was a possibility and I truly believe it wasn't meant to be. I'm encouraged we have 2 frozen blasts and want to be able to finally move on. This has been a very stressful pregnancy- constantly waiting and worrying.
Happy Passover and Easter to those who celebrate. xoxo

Hey babyD am so so sorry for ur loss :hugs: my heart is breaking for u :hugs: I truly don't no what to say! Thinking of u :hugs: :hugs:

BabyD I posted on the other thread, but wanted to remind you we are here for you. :hugs:

BabyD- I know I have already said this to you, but we are here hun....I pray what you are going through ends so and you can move on to your forever baby.

AQ - I love that blackbirds story thanks for sharing. I believe in things like that...almost like the universe is sending you a message!

Lets all try to keep the positive vibes moving around....even if you are going through a tough time right now....reach out and grab some!!!!!

BabyD : so sorry that you are going through this.. Stay strong and have lotsa rest dear.. Our thoughts and prayers with you :hugs:

AQ: this could really be your time now dear :hugs:

Ttc: all the nest for your endo scratch

Babyhopes: that's fantastic news :)

Africaqueen yayyy :happydance::happydance: so happy for you dear, your GP must be an angel sent from above.

RAF great news for having 5 embies, wish you all the best for your transfer :hugs:

Angielude sorry for being out this month :hugs:, FX for you :sex: does the trick.

Samsfan sorry for the bfn dear :hugs:

Mbrink 7 is awesome, wish you all the best for your transfer :hugs:

flowermal as Africaqueen said take lots of fruits, it'll help.

just1 yayy for the follies, and goodluck with ER :hugs:

yayyyy babyhopes so happy for you dear, can't imagine how you felt when you saw that heartbeat :happydance::hugs:

BabyD sooo sorry dear :nope: :hugs:, we are for you.

sorry if i missed anyone, but hope everyone else is doing good :flower::hugs:

Afm, had my scan and bw, the dr saw 5 follies on the left and 5 on the right, she said she wants more so she upped my injection with 75iu gonal f for yesterday and today, will go in tomorrow for another scan and bw. BTW does anyone experience any pain during the scan?

BabyD so sorry dear...I really hope u stay strong. Praying for your miracle to happen soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->