IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Africaqueen yayyy :happydance::happydance: so happy for you dear, your GP must be an angel sent from above.

RAF great news for having 5 embies, wish you all the best for your transfer :hugs:

Angielude sorry for being out this month :hugs:, FX for you :sex: does the trick.

Samsfan sorry for the bfn dear :hugs:

Mbrink 7 is awesome, wish you all the best for your transfer :hugs:

flowermal as Africaqueen said take lots of fruits, it'll help.

just1 yayy for the follies, and goodluck with ER :hugs:

yayyyy babyhopes so happy for you dear, can't imagine how you felt when you saw that heartbeat :happydance::hugs:

BabyD sooo sorry dear :nope: :hugs:, we are for you.

sorry if i missed anyone, but hope everyone else is doing good :flower::hugs:

Afm, had my scan and bw, the dr saw 5 follies on the left and 5 on the right, she said she wants more so she upped my injection with 75iu gonal f for yesterday and today, will go in tomorrow for another scan and bw. BTW does anyone experience any pain during the scan?

Yup I do seem to experience some discomfort during the scan.. Not sure if that's cos I tense up and muscles contract therefore it's harder for the scope to go in.. Guess I'm just a panic queen :dohh:

BabyD I am so so sorry for your loss, you're in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you're ok :hugs:

Mamali I didn't at first but the further I got into stimms the scans became very uncomfortable, although I wouldn't say painful. Hope they get better :flower:

Sorry just a quick message this morning, my pain is so much better but I'm overwhelmed with nausea...is this normal? I haven't been physically sick but can't stomach much food at all. Still forcing fluids down and randomly craving salt? Transfer is tomorrow and I desperately want to make it without developing serious ohss :wacko: any help?

Big hugs to everyone else xx

TTC - LOVE IT!! Yes, let's keep the good vibes moving. Each step we take during the journey is one step closer. We all need to keep that mind. Life will give you speed bumps. Let's not have them keep us from our dream.

Happiness is contagious and it releases stress from your body. We ladies do not need stress on our bodies considering we put our bodies through enough!

Hi ladies- I just got my 3rd beta from the doc and my hcg level is now 1544! It was 157 last week at this time so it is moving how it is supposed to, they said it is very good

DH and I are debating about telling our immediate fams this Sunday at Easter. MOST of me wants to share the joy ( and have to stop hiding the truth! ) but a tiny part of me is still worried something could go wrong.

Anyway, just wanted to share the news w my group of awesome supporters! I think about all of you and pray for you daily!

Hi ladies - I know we all hate Aunt Flo

but the most amazing thiing has happened........I STARTED ON MY OWN. This has not happened for me in almost 2 years. This means I ovulated on my own as welll like the doctor predicted. Although, I did not concieve on my own this is STILL HUGE!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!! :thumbup:

Mamali- I felt pain after scans as i have a weak cervix i think due to all the poking and prodding and surgery etc. Its not a nice process but i pray it brings us our joy x

RAF- Lots of luck for ET tomorrow! x

Sunshine- FAB news on the beta! x

Momma- Yay for starting AF on your own! GREAT news! :) even if we get a period it doesnt always mean we ovulated that cycle though so maybe best get hormone levels measured again and see where you are x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I got my big box of meds today! yaaay! its all seeming so real again now after a years break! aaaah so excited! AF best show on time this mth! hhaha xxx

Sunshine: Fab news on the beta woohoo, :happydance:

Wanna: super yay for AF arriving!!

RAF: all the best with ET :thumbup:

AQ: so happy for u! Time to get the party started :happydance:

AQ - I know. I go in tomorrow. (day 3). When I had my WTF appointment after my D&C we did a u/s. He say a big follie messuring .25. He said you should ovulate today. We decided not to do ovulation kit just because at that time I was not ready actively try on our own. We did BD every day that week but most of that was because we had not through the whole IVF cycle :blush::blush:

Blood test tomorrow and back on the BCP until April 30th! I am getting excited now to gear up for May. Going to start working on staying heathly again. After the miscarriage I let things slip a little.

Back to walking, no drinking, and eating less candy..... my downfall hahah.

Hi ladies,

Had ER yesterday...they took out 10 eggs!!:thumbup::thumbup:. Just waiting patiently by the phone today for them to call and tell me how many fertilized (I hope all of them). My stomach was in severe pain after procedure...and even though I rested most of the day yesterday, it's still very tender and I feel like i have no stomach muscles. But doctor told my husband after procedure that everything looks very good and that we'll probably still do the ET on Sunday! Easter Sunday takes on a whole new meaning for us!!:happydance::happydance:

Well...5 eggs fertilized!! I'm not exactly thrilled with that number but it's better than nothing. So Friday I'll get an update on their progress...and Sunday is ET.

Well...5 eggs fertilized!! I'm not exactly thrilled with that number but it's better than nothing. So Friday I'll get an update on their progress...and Sunday is ET.

just1-- 5 feritlized is fabulous! that's what my final count one, we transferred the one most perfect one, have 3 frozen, and i got my BFP on 3/18/13! so don't be dismayed about 5! you can have lots of success with that!

Momma- Glad your feeling positive for another cycle and my downfall is chocolate too! i have cut right down but will be indulging over the wkend with it being Easter... lol x

Just1- 5 Embies is AMAZING! ;) We have only ever managed 1 embie on both previous cycles. I would be over the moon to get even 2 so 5 is a good result. Good luck x

Sunshine- You need a pregnancy ticker so we can see how far along you are! ;) x

Hey ladies! I had my transfer yesterday, it was a 3dt and we transferred a 7 and 8 cell embie with very little fragmentation. Does anyone know of anyone with success on a 3dt with those cells? I'm praying for the best! There are pictures of them on my blog link below. Very amazing experience.

Hey ladies! I had my transfer yesterday, it was a 3dt and we transferred a 7 and 8 cell embie with very little fragmentation. Does anyone know of anyone with success on a 3dt with those cells? I'm praying for the best! There are pictures of them on my blog link below. Very amazing experience.

Just had a look at your blog :) ur pics are lovely and your little embies :) ur ultrasound pic looks just like mine with the little white line :hugs:
Congrats being pupo :happydance:

Just 1: congrats on 5 embies :happydance:

Mbrink: yay for being PUPO :happydance:

AFM: just had my first scan after 6 days of stemming and follies are growing
Here's a breakdown.. Since its my first IVF not sure if these nos are goog.. Thoughts ladies?

Lining: 9.7
Right follicles: 15, 10, 7, 6.5
Left: 13, 10, 9, 7

Will go in for another scan on Sat :flower:

Just1 5 embies sounds amazing, your bfp is right around the corner :hugs:

Flowermal your no's sounds good, wish u all the best :hugs:

Afm still on pergioveris 150iu and gonal f 75 iu, and day 11 of stimms. my dr says everythning is going good, will know ER on friday, after scan and bw.

Well ladies I'm officially pupo!! :happydance:

Yesterday was a whoooole different story to ER, very relaxed and painless - DH held my hand the whole time and we got a pic of our beautiful little embryo.

Of our 5 embies, 2 made it to blasts but one wasn't good quality. Our embryologist said there's one that looks good for freezing but she's getting back to us today. I had bloods done to check if they need to see me before otd, hopefully not as we're hoping to go up to Scotland tomorrow!

I also had my first acupuncture appointment straight after - wow! I mentioned I had been feeling so sick and unable to eat so she put needles in my wrists to target that - I left craving mac and cheese so badly that we bought the ingredients and made it straight away! DH was thrilled I was eating again (altho a very small portion) and I've woken up today hungry and looking forward to breakfast. Really can't believe how different I feel, it feels so good to be getting back to normal!

wanna good luck for getting healthy, chocolate is definitely my downfall but it will all be worth it!

just1 great news on the eggs and embryos! 5 is a great number, fingers crossed for your fertilisation report :flower:

Mbrink congrats on being pupo! Fingers crossed for you.

Flower looks like great sizes! Hope the next scan goes just as well!

Hi to everyone else xx

wow RAF thats amazing :happydance:, congrats on being PUPO and looking forward to hearing about your bfp.

just1 congrats on 5 embryos :) well done, I hope ur pain hs subsided

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->