IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hello ladies,

Just to share that I just had my trigger shot!!
I went in for my scan this morning (its Sat night here.. 11.10pm to b exact)
Doc told me that I was good to go as I had around 6 big follies and maybe another 1 or 2 that could make it in time for ER

All just happened so fast! So just had my trigger and will b going in for ER on Monday morning.. Really praying that I'll have at least a couple of frosties (have decided we will put in 2 embies)

Maybe this Easter will be start of a lil' bunny :winkwink:

Yeah for triggering! Here's hoping (or hopping) your little bunny is here for next Easter :happydance:

Hi everyone :flower:

BabyD :hugs: to you dear

AQ hope AF shows soon so that you can start :hugs:

Flowermal yayyy for trigger, good luck on Monday.

Afm, had my last shot of pergoveris and gonal f this afternoon. My dr said am good to go so I trigger 11pm (its 7:30pm now). ER is Monday morning. Can't wait already :happydance::happydance:. Flowermal we are having ER the same day, praying this is it for us :hugs:.

Mamali- Ooh not long until EC now! good luck for trigger and enjoy your needle free day x

Hi everyone,
New to this thread. I'm Currently on testing day of 2ww. This thread got me through the dreaded 2ww, thanks ladies!
Congrats to those with:bfp: and good luck to those still waiting, I'll pray for those who got :bfn: to get :bfp: next Time they try.
Been ttc for 2 years, no luck my husband and I both got tested, he has severe male infertility, went with donor sperm. His parents would be pissed if they knew but we're not telling. Adoption was out, due to his parents negative thinking. I was on frolic acid1mg, cyclogest (bum bullets), progynova, bromocriptin and lose dose aspirin. Off bromocriptin from today. Continuing other pills.

Did one I.U.I donor sperm -:bfn: sep2012
Went on to ivf/icsi donor sperm.
Started birth control in dec cause cycle date was set for jan but had to cancel, cont'd birth control tell fed. Had to take march 11-18 cycle cause feb was full.
They had me on menopur which I responded we'll to. Had 14 egg on 2nd scan.
Flew out of the country on morning of 11th march. Went to clinic at 12:30 did another scan to determine trigger time, took trigger shot on 12th at 9:45, had ER on 13th at 9:30am. Had 10eggs, 9 fertilized, 7 made to blastocyst. Had 5dt on 18th at 9:30am. Transferred 2 AA, froze 5(1AA, 2AB,2BB).
Went back to apartment right after procedure, 30 mins rest and got ready for the airport. Reached airport at 12:30 an flew home from 4 pm to 5 pm.
Went to bed. Did everything as usual except for heavy lifting. I even cooked. My husband did the laundry for me.

These are my symptoms form 1dp5dt

D1,2,3: heartburn at 3 am, took tums.
D4: dull cramping in 5 sec intervals 3 Times for the day.
D5: dull backache, cravin tea, drank decaf black lipton tea
D6: stronger cramping and backache, migraine at night,thirsty.
D7: dull backache cramping, peeing a lot, thirsty
D8: dull backache, headache, peeing alot, sm amount of cm, thirsty,
D9: headache, peeing a lot, sm amount of cm, thirsty, tired
D10: even stronger cramping lasted 20 mins, peeing a lot, still thirsty, tired
D11: headache, peeing a lot, thirsty,tired
D12: woke up to pee 3 times at night, tested at 7:45am BFP, cramping got stronger, tired, backache.:happydance:

All through the 2ww I had on an off episodes of the opposite thing to constipation, sorry of TMI.

9 months of hurdles to cross now. Praying for a happy healthy baby. It's a holiday today so have to wait till tues to get ultrasound date.

Thanks again ladies, I'll let you know my symptoms from now till!

Orchids....thank you for posting your success and congrats!!!! Why did you have to fly for your IVF? How many days did you stimm? There is another thread where you can put your IVF success and there is a questionnaire. It is a great thread which helps us ladies who are trying! We get to read and see that this can happen. I believe the name of the thread is "List your IVF success here"

Thanks again!

Hi ttcbaby117'
Thanks,
Had to fly out cause they didn't have to equipment to preform the procedure. It's just a secondary clinic. Didn't go with the local clinic cause they have a low success rate and many locals switched after many failed attempts.
Took Stimms for 10 days. Thanks for telling me about the site.

Thanks for sharing orchids :flower:. Wish you a healthy and happy 9 months.

Orchids- As its already been said, this BFP announcement really does belong on the IVF success thread. Although we obviously enjoy hearing of IVF success, this is not the correct thread to come onto just to announce your BFP as some of our ladies are still very raw following fails and those that do announce their BFPS have been very supportive members of this thread for a good while. I wish you a happy and healthy 9mths and i am sure you understand the reasons behind this response. Please feel free to share all your symptoms on the IVF success thread and those ladies that wish to read all the details will appreciate that ;)

Orchids: thanks for sharing your symptoms and big congrats on getting ur BFP! Wishing u a H&H 9 months ahead!

Mamali: yea that's awesome that our cycle is in sync :happydance:lets keep each other posted of progress :winkwink:

Good luck flower and mamali for your ec tomorrow :yipee:

Hey hope everyone else's is doing ok
Thinking of u all :hugs:

Hi African queen,
Didn't mean to butt in to your thread, sorry about that.
Found this thread during the start of my 2ww and was reading what some of you are going through.
I just wanted to give some of these ladies a little hope, that BFP can happen after ivf and a long 2ww.
Thanks for the wishes and got luck to you all!

AQ. Im a little lost. Whats next? I suppose it is a waiting game right now?

Orchids- Thanks for understanding and lots of health and happiness for your pregnancy x

Sams- Do you mean as regards your follow up appt hun? I know its awful all the waiting etc. It feels like life is on hold doesnt it x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Still no AF! Grrrrrrr x

Happy Easter or Passover for those that celebrate xxx

Aw hope af shows her face soon!!! Always late when u need her :grr:
Good luck today flower and mam for ur ec can't wait to hear how u both get on :)

AQ hope she flies in soon! Typical she's always there when you don't want her...

All the best flower and mamali for ec today!! Lots of luck :flower:

Afm 5dp5dt and feeling very low today :( I was told that if I am pregnant it's likely my ohss symptoms will worsen, but I've been feeling better and better every day. My stomach has deflated so much and I've had no more sickness at all. Desperate for implantation bleeding or cramps but nothing :shrug: already talked myself into believing it's not worked so it will hurt less on Friday. Swear I'm having AF type pain too so that's an extra kick whilst I'm down!

Sorry for the moan, just feeling so down :nope:

Ladies, thanks for all your well wishes. EC went well, having some bloatedness and slight cramps but not unbearable.

They retrieved 5 eggs and ET is on Wed.
Was hoping for more eggs but praying that quality is there.

RAF: try not to stress yourself out.. You still have time for the OTD :hugs:
Try to do something to take your mind off the wait.. Know it's easier said than done but you need to relax your mind ya

Yay flower 5 is great!!! Glad u found ec ok :hugs: get plenty rest and get ur self ship shape for ur little babies on Wednesday :)

Raf ur not out yet Hun :hugs: I remember having af pains too its horrible! Thinking of u :hugs: as flower has said maybe try doing something to take ur mind off! It's so hard tho the 2ww is crazy even if u try not to symptom spot we will always find our self doing so!

Thanks pcct :)
As for the cramps, do u think having a heat pack on the tummy will help?
It's uncomfortable and trying nt to take any painkillers.. Thanks!!! :flower:

I didn't use any heat pads after ec and so on- I think the best cute after ec would be a nap I remember that's what is done after ec as I didn't want to take any pain killers too

RAF- I know the 2ww is emotional torture but your almost at OTD and i hope you get that BFP x

Pcct- How are you doing hun? cant believe your approaching 8wks already!! Have you had your scan yet? x

Flower- 5 eggs is good and as you said, quality counts more ;) good luck for ET x

Mamali- Hope your EC went well too x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- STILL no AF!!! Starting to get a bit bothered now as to if she will even show as no cramps or anything and there is a strong chance of me starting the menopause early... really really want her to show now :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->