IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Aww aq I hope af shows soon :hugs: always takes ages when u need it :grr:
Thanks Hun - have just been taken each day at a time but this week has went in quick :shock: I had my scan at 6 weeks which was jst to make sure baby was in the correct place due to tubal history despite i have no tubes, they explained about scar tissue ect so had to be scanned earlier than normal. we have our 9 week one on the 12th we will be able to see more and the growth. :)

Aww that's good then hun, you will soon be seeing more of your lil bean ;) how exciting!
I am just raring to go but with not a sign of the witch i am worried she may never show... xxx

I bet u r Hun u have all ur treatment drugs yeah? How late is is she ? Could you maybe give it anther few days then phone your clinic ?

3 days late hun :( usually only ever late by 1 day as been very regular for past year.
Yeah got a huge box of drugs sitting in living room, waiting to get started. Il be on 8 amps of stimms per day this time so a lot of meds! lol xxx

Omg that's loads hehe am so excited for u to get started!! Some people say worrying and thinking about af can Delay a few days :shrug:

AF is in the building!!! yaaaaaay. I pray its the last time i see her for 9mths! hehe.
I can call the clinic tomorrow and get booked in for baseline scan now :) xxx

Omfg!!!!! This is amazing OMG!!!! Haha! Am so excited for u now! Defo the last time u see that witch for 9 months!!! :wohoo:

Thanks hun! me too! sooo excited now :) so cos witch came at 6pm, tomorrow is classed as day 1 isnt it? think i remember the nurse saying if AF comes after 5pm to class the first day of full bleed as cd1? xxx

Yipee AQ!!!!!! I am so happy to hear that! So crazy how she is always late when you WANT her to show up! I am so happy you are able to get started now. SO what is the next step for you?

AFM - I will be starting my stims on Monday! I stop my BCPs on Wednesday.....should I expect my period in between now and the start of my Stims?

ttc- Yes it is sods law isnt it! lol. Least she arrived so that's the main thing :)
Im not sure as regards your question as i have never cycled with bcp... im sure one of the other ladies will know. Good luck! we will be in the 2ww around the same time all being well as i should have baseline scan on wed/thur and start stimms on one of those days xxx

Am not too sure aq my clinic told me something about that but I can't remember exactly what will be classed as d1 :/

Yay for starting stims soon ttc :)

AQ, so glad you can get started now. Wishing you all the luck. So grateful to you for starting this thread. I read about the funding being refused :-( , but so glad your gp are able to fund the drugs, 8 amps a day has gotta cost a lot!

Pcct - can't remember if I've said, but if not, congratulations! Fab news!

Sorry I'm not around much, I do keep up with the thread, just don't get chance to comment much.

Hi to everyone!

Hello everyone, had ER today. They got 5 eggs , am really feeling down right now, not happy with the number. To top it all off DH's sperm was not good, he had to give again and they were still not really that good :cry::cry:. Maybe they might do icsi, I don't know. I don't even know what am feeling right now I guess we will know tomorrow

Thanks Wanabe :) find it hard to believe im the only woman on this site is will be starting IVF in the new year?! haha xxx
Hi...
Me :27
DH :33
my AMH :80.5 (PCOS)
My DH has done his semen analysis has Motility 41%, abnormal is 90% . doctor suggested ICSI for us, can u plzs tell me if u go with IUI are there any chances i can conceive ??
plzs help me

Hi...
Me :27
DH :33
my AMH :80.5 (PCOS)
My DH has done his semen analysis has Motility 41%, abnormal is 90% . doctor suggested ICSI for us, can u plzs tell me if u go with IUI are there any chances i can conceive ??
plzs help me

LPEAR- Wow, cant believe your in the 2nd tri already! great news x

Mamali- Its quality not quantity that matters hun so try be positive. Good luck for your call tomorrow x

Neha- I dont know sorry. Your probs best asking on IUI thread but from what i have heard if severe male factor issues, ICSI gives best chance x

Congrats AQ! I'm so happy you are finally starting.

PCCT, glad you're doing well.

Mamali, I agree 5 is a good number. Quality over quantity.

TTC, yes AF should show up after BCP are stopped, but before stims start. That's when you should have your baseline scan.

Thanks Mells....will they postpone starting mjy stims if AF doesn't show?

Mamali cheer up k? I've also got 5 eggs but I'm praying that all of them are of good quality. I'll only know of the status just before my ET so that's even more unsettling for me so trying to stay positive :flower:

Thnx ladies :hugs:

Flowermal thanks, but they don't call you to tell you how many have fertilised? am waiting for my call today. were you given any pessaries to use? i was given cyclogest, and i inserted it last night but it just melted and leaked out of me, maybe i didnt insert it right, ladies help please, how do i insert it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->