IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

hi everyone havnt really been on this thread since BFN but ive had a read through congrats to everyone whos got there BFP wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

good luck to those in the 2ww too!

AQ wishing you so much luck for this cycle, how wonderful that your surgery have funded the drugs what a huge relief that must be, i cant believe the level of stimms your going to be on will that be one injection or more? ive ony ever had max 2 amps :S I have a feeling this is going to be your cycle :D

AFM had my review appt a couple of weeks ago consultant said everything was perfect and he really wasnt expecting to see us and the only thing we were missing was a bit of luck :shrug: he said we can go for another cycle from june time onwards so i popped into clinic today and im previsonally booked in for EC 12/8 all depends on AF cycle though.

Just1 - Oh I see....well I am in the same boat. I have never even had a whiff of a BFP.....I will see what my quality looks like and go from there! Good luck hun!

Mells - I go in for my baseline on Monday and I was told I will start stimming then. So I guess it doesn't matter to them.

AQ - well that is awesome! We will be stiming around the same time! Cycle buddies!

Rosie - glad to see you are doing ok hun and that you have a plan to try again. Will they be changing your protocol?

Rosie- Lovely to see you ;) great you are going to try again in a few mths. I am sure you will get your BFP next time around. Yes it is a LOT of stimms! lol. Still just 1 injection but use 2 waters rather than 1 to dilute drugs and after 5 days of stimms i also start a 2nd injection of cetrotide to prevent ovulation. Same as last time just extra drugs :) x

tccbaby- Sooo glad il have a cycle buddy as most of our ladies are either coming to end of their cycles or completed them now ;) x

Heya, just got back from ET.. Transferred 2 embies..
However am bumped cos we don't have any frosties..however doc assured us that the 2 embies were perfect so these are the only 2 we have.. Trying really hard to stay positive.. Give me some hugs ladies :hugs:

Just1: congrats on being PUPO :happydance:

Rosie: all the best for your upcoming cycle :hugs:

Ttc: yay for starting stimming soon! :thumbup:

AQ - so delighted for you!! Will have everything crossed for your baseline scan, you'll be starting so soon!! Such an exciting time and you definitely deserve a successful cycle :hugs:

Just1 congrats on pupo with triplets, wow!! My test date is Friday, in 2 days! When is yours? We transferred one blast (only allowed one due to age and first cycle) but we also have a frostie so we were really pleased with the result. I just felt so calm at the transfer but getting so nervous and jittery now we're so close to finding out. Still having no symptoms except bad period cramps so I'm not very hopeful, but my husband's staying positive.

Flower that's amazing news about transferring 2!! All the best for your 2ww hope it flies past and those little guys stick around :flower:

Flowermal :happydance: congrats on being PUPO can't wait to hear your bfp dear :hugs:

RAFwife can't wait for friday eeeeeekkkk :happydance:

had another call from my clinic today, our 4 embies are still toughing it out. we decide how many to transfer tomorrow. am thinking all four :wacko::haha:

Mamali, great news!
RAF, only a couple days to go. Fx'd for ya!
Rosie, welcome back!
Flower, hugs to you
AQ, you're moving now. Wishing you tons of luck this cycle.

AFM, nothing new. Just found out DH is leaving for 4 months, so looks like I'll be going it alone this next try....ekkkk!

:hi: ladies sorry I've been MIA :blush:

I have been silently stalking just had nothing to update but I've been lurking :)

Congrats to all the ladies who have gotten their bfps :happydance: this thread is very lucky :)

I started bcps on Sunday, will be having my pill scan on 11th April if everything is ok then I will start nasal spray on the 11th and injections around the 18th April with EC estimated for roughly 2nd may....

Sorry for being a rubbish stalker though ladies :blush:

Scerena, yay for finally getting going, I know it's been a long wait for you!

lpear thank you :hugs: I hope that things continue smoothly so that I can start stimming on the 18th :)

Can't believe you are nearly 13 weeks! Wow time flies how's things been for you???

TTC, I do have low AMH .75 In retrospect I had a good response with 11 eggs, but only having 2 slow embryos at day 5 told us that the quality just isn't there. My RE said that it wouldn't be a long shot to try again with my eggs since I did have plenty of eggs, but since we already were considering donor eggs, he agreed that was our best chances considering it is so expensive.

Cali, we filled out a preference form and then the coordinator "matches" us based on that. She told us she will send us 4 profiles at a time and as we decline them she will send us a new one until we pick. The profiles are pretty extensive, we saw a sample one. It includes physical characteristics, medical history of self and family, then there is some questions about hobbies, interests, education, goals, etc. then they send pictures. Some people aren't comfortable with current pics so the sample we saw had pics of the donor as a child. I even asked about us and the donor having appts at the same time, and the coordinator said they take care to make sure we wouldn't be in the office at the same time. Such an interesting process to say the least. I'm just so thankful, women are willing to go through This process for someone else's benefit.

Mells, I know this is from forever ago but I'm just now catching up :) and I just wanted to say that I also have a .75 AMH. They got 9 eggs from me. On day 5 one was good enough and the other 3 where slow.

UpDate:
14dpc9dpt - HCG 9
18dpc13dpt - HCG 69
Today 20dpc15dpt - HCG 203

They aren't fully sure what is going on with my body :/ They don't know if the lab messed up on my day 14 blood work, if it is ectopic or if it is actually a viable pregnancy. But I am pregnant :D and I'll be having an ultrasound some time soon, before the normal 7 week mark, to make sure it isn't ectopic.

Scerena - I know, it's flown by! All going really well, no sickness or anything. Fingers crossed everything continues to run smoothly. Had our scan today and all is well.

Keep us updated in your progress.

Flower- Congrats on being pupo with twins! hopefully these 2 are the only ones you need x

Mamali- Good luck for tomorrow! quads maybe a lil much but twins are good ;) haha x

scerena - Glad your finally getting started! yaay x

Pizza- :happydance::bfp::happydance:CONGRATS! I hope an pray your hcg rises as it should an that your lil bean is a sticky. With my 1st ectopic my numbers didnt rise properly but with 2nd it doubled as it should near enough so dont panic. Not always a good indicator. Some beans are just slow developers x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Got my baseline scan in the morning so hoping its all clear to start stimms tomorrow xxx

africaqueen I hope tomorrow's scan is all clear so you can get going :hug:

lpear aw bet your baby looked so big this time :) will you find oh your babies gender on your 20wk scan??? Great you've had no sickness etc :) yes I will update on how I get on :)

pizza congrats have a h&h 9 months :happydance::

Hey girls contacts flower being pupo :yipee:
Good luck tomoz Mam :hugs: can't wait to hear how many u transfer
Pizza huge congrats on ur bfp :wohoo: hope ur scan isn't to far away :hugs:
AQ good luck for ur baseline tomorrow fingers crossed everything is looking good and ready to get the stims out :dance: am so exicted for you to start :yippe:
Hey mells glad to hear you have a plan in action for your next cycle :hugs:
Hey Rosie nice to see you popping back in :hugs: hope your doing ok and getting thi gs in place for your nex round :)
Hey LPEAR , ash , Scerena and the rest of the girls :hugs:

AQ hope everything goes perfect for you tomorrow so you can start stimms :hugs:

Pizza congrats :happydance: hope your hcg rises dear. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months:hugs:.

Pcct how are you :flower:. Can't wait to know how many am transferring too :happydance:.

Pizza- :happydance::bfp::happydance:CONGRATS! I hope an pray your hcg rises as it should an that your lil bean is a sticky. With my 1st ectopic my numbers didnt rise properly but with 2nd it doubled as it should near enough so dont panic. Not always a good indicator. Some beans are just slow developers x

pizza congrats have a h&h 9 months :happydance:

Pizza huge congrats on ur bfp :wohoo: hope ur scan isn't to far away :hugs:

Pizza congrats :happydance: hope your hcg rises dear. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months:hugs:.

Thank you Everyone!!! I really hopping it was just a slow starter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->