IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

TTC, I do have low AMH .75 In retrospect I had a good response with 11 eggs, but only having 2 slow embryos at day 5 told us that the quality just isn't there. My RE said that it wouldn't be a long shot to try again with my eggs since I did have plenty of eggs, but since we already were considering donor eggs, he agreed that was our best chances considering it is so expensive.

Cali, we filled out a preference form and then the coordinator "matches" us based on that. She told us she will send us 4 profiles at a time and as we decline them she will send us a new one until we pick. The profiles are pretty extensive, we saw a sample one. It includes physical characteristics, medical history of self and family, then there is some questions about hobbies, interests, education, goals, etc. then they send pictures. Some people aren't comfortable with current pics so the sample we saw had pics of the donor as a child. I even asked about us and the donor having appts at the same time, and the coordinator said they take care to make sure we wouldn't be in the office at the same time. Such an interesting process to say the least. I'm just so thankful, women are willing to go through This process for someone else's benefit.

Mells, I know this is from forever ago but I'm just now catching up :) and I just wanted to say that I also have a .75 AMH. They got 9 eggs from me. On day 5 one was good enough and the other 3 where slow.

Congrats! I know it only takes one, but given our situation we aren't sure doing another cycle with my eggs would be worth the time or the money. At least with donor eggs we have a higher chance of frosties as well.

Pizza: congrats on ur BFP! Woohoo!! :happydance:

AQ: all the best for your scan and hope you can start stimms!

Mamali: all the very best for your transfer!!!!

Scerena: yay for starting :thumbup:

Lpear: thanks for supporting us.. Praying things remain smooth for u :hugs:

Pcct: how are you? :hugs:

May I just say, the I always log on in the hopes to see a higher number of bfp's in the title. :)

Pizza - congrats hun....praying all is OK have a H&H 9 months!!!!!

Well ladies am officially PUPO :happydance::happydance:. We put back :baby::baby::baby:, and OTD is 19/04/2013, which is my birthday :thumbup:.

Hope you are all doing great? :flower:

Mamali: congrats on being PUPO with triplets!!!
We have the same OTD :happydance:

Mamali - awesome you put three back in!! i did too, hoping at least one sticks!! congrats on being PUPO!!!:flower::flower::happydance::happydance:

Congrats to everyone PUPO!! I just had blood work this morning and hope for good news to start my FET cycle.

Mamali that is so awesome! If anyone who put back three embryos doesn't mind telling me how old they are that would be great! My dr said that she wouldn't put back three for me....that my limit would be 2. I am 37 so not young as far as fertility goes and I just wonder if she is being a bit passive!

Ash - please let us know how your blood work comes back!

Mamali- Wow! congrats on being pupo with triplets! x

Ash- Keep us updated! good luck x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Had my baseline scan this morning and all went well so i start my 8 amps of stimms later! :) the nurse also seen 3 antral follicles on each ovary so that is good for me as last cycle she only seen a couple and the 1st cycle she seen none. Its a good start and with my low AMH and this being our 3rd cycle il take good news where i can :) xxx

AQ that's fantastic news!! All so positive, a great start to this cycle :happydance: good luck for your first stimms!!

Mamali congrats on being pupo with triplets! Hope they get nice and snug :flower:

Pizza congratulations!!! Such great news, hope it's a h+h 9 months for you :flower:

Afm had a very difficult few days, I'm completely sure it's not worked for us so just trying to get my head around how to deal with it. All I've got so far is crying a lot so not getting very far! Wanted this to work so much :nope:

AQ - that is so awesome....yippee that there are some antral follicles there!

RAF - Did you already do your BETA? Im so sorry hun.

No the beta is tomorrow. But I had ohss after egg collection which has got so much better instead of worse and been having period cramps all week now so not got much hope :nope: I'm sorry I know so many women have been trying longer than me and been through a lot more than me, but it's been so emotionally draining and we had so much hope, it's hard to let go of our first real chance.

Ttcbaby am 26.

AQ congrats on starting and wish you all the luck in the world :hugs:

Raf have you tested and seen a bfn dear?

Ash hope you'll receive wonderful news so you can start.

Mamali no I'm too scared to do one - can't bear to see a negative! I only have the internet cheapies in the house anyway so I'm telling myself they're not reliable! Just waiting it out until tomorrow x

Do DH sperm culture just came back and it is positive for bacteria. I have no idea what this means for us as far as starting IVF or if there is something seriously wrong....ugh, I am waitin for my RE to email me back now. Does anyone have any experience with this?

RAF, don't lose hope. I can relate with waiting and uncertainty. :hugs:

Mamali, wow triplets! Hope you get through the two week wait in no time.

AQ, I'm so excited for you. I hope and pray for you more than ever. You started this thread and brought us all together in this journey. You have laughed, cried, prayed, hoped, and wished every step of the way and now I truly believe it is your turn. Good luck my friend! :happydance:

AQ - thanks! Yay for starting :happydance:

RAF - sorry you're feeling down. Keep your head up! You never know! Last cycle my OHSS symptoms stayed the same and I wasn't pregnant so I'm not so sure they really are related.

ttc - I actually came back positive for a bacteria on my cervix before my first IVF cycle and they put me on antibiotics for a couple of days and all was well. I'm sure it will be okay! Best of luck and I hope your doctor e-mails you soon and tells you it's no biggie!

Mamli - congrats on being PUPO with triplets! How exciting! How come they transferred so many and you said you're 26? I'm 24 (25 in 5 days!) and my doctor didn't want to hear ANYTHING about 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->