IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

RAF- Tons of luck for tomorrow! you are very strong willed not poas! haha. x

Mells- Thank you for such a lovely post! i am so glad i have all you ladies too x

Well ladies, i am officially stimming! did my needle at 6pm. Took 15 mins mixing the 8 amps! lol. I am on the rollercoaster all over again. haha. My 2nd scan is on Monday xxx

I just realized that my post to RAF was no really complete. With my first IVF I seemed to have a slight case of OHSS and it didn't really get better for like 2 weeks! With this last IVF I was fine the next day! I didn't get pregnant on either cycle but my point is that I'm not sure the OHSS symptoms staying are really correlated with being pregnant. Best of luck :hugs:

mamali congrats on being PUPO :happydance:

flower thanks :hugs:

ttc our fs gave oh some anti biotics incase oh had bacteria infection in his last SA

aq brilliant news sending you tons of baby :dust:

RAF fx'd that you get a surprise beta tomorrow :hugs:

ash how are things going with you???

:hi: to anyone I missed :)

Pretty good. My 2nd IVF failed so I'm getting ready to do an FET. I had the blood drawn this morning so now I'm just waiting to hear back if we can start or not.

How are you? You're getting started right?!

AQ fingers crossed for you now!!!

RAF have everything crossed for you, if it helps i had mild ohss on my 1st ivf back in 2010 and it eased off completely and that resulted in a BFP this time i didnt get OHSS yet had more follies resulted in BFN you just never know hun, hope you get the result you deserve tomorrow x

Thanks ladies! It seems we didn't collect the sample for the semen culture correctly! UGH!!!! I am so stupid sometimes! So now we have to wait and see what they want us to do!

ttc oh no! So was there bacteria? What did you do wrong?

ash fx'd you get your results back and get the go ahead :) yes I'm on bcps, got my pill scan next thurs, then if all is well I will use nasal spray that day (DR) and start Stims hopefully on the 18th fx'd!

Ash I don't know what my dr base how many to transfer on, but the maximum is four. I think they look at embie quality too. Mine was a 9-cell(B) and two 8-cell(B).

AQ wish you all the best :dust:

I have been taking lemon water (its a drink that replaces lost water and electrolytes in the body, it contains vitamin c), since EC, I don't know if it's safe to continue taking that now?

scerena - we had sex to produce the sample....hahahaha, now that I think back...how stupid was that! I just don't know what we were thinking.....it is just that DH doesn't like to masturbate so I always feel bad to have to make him when not necessary ya know! Oh well...I have to wait and see what the nurse tells us to do now.

mamali - Oh well best of luck! I'm sure at least one will stick! FX'd for you!

ttc - I also feel bad for my OH but then I remember what I do to myself every cycle we do IVF :haha:

I heard back. I'm to start the BCP tonight and then go in on the 18th for a scan. Will most likely start lupron that day and then the nurse said if she had to guess my transfer will most likely be around the 3rd week in May.

ttc probably nothing then Hun :) even a little bacteria in a hand can cause a sample with bacteria in so glad that everything is okay :hugs: :hugs:

ash brilliant news :happydance: I bet you cant wait :)

RAF: all the best! You are really strong to have not caves in to POAS :thumbup:

Ttc: don't worry, just await further instructions from your clinic :)

Ash: hurray for starting!

AQ: woohoo! So happy for u and great news on the follies :happydance:

Mamali: in my clinic, they transfer a maximum of 2 embies if you are below 40 and max of 3 if you are above.. I guess they try to increase the chances as you get older

RAF fingers crossed for you dear, can't wait to hear good news from you.

Flowermal I guess my clinic just wants to increase your chances of having atleast one sticking, if not two. I really don't mind multiples. We've been TTC for soooo long I don't mind having more than one.

RAF- TONS of luck for today! can't wait to hear your news! pma all the way xxx

Ash. So excited for you. :thumbup:

Mamali. Wow 3. My clinic also does up to 3, but I have triplets in my family and I didnt want to take a chance :blush: hope they stick.

Raf. It takes some time to get back to normal after IVF.

AQ. How exciting. Hoping for a successful cycle for you.:happydance:

Afm. So i went to a second doctor for a consult. She said my first doctor did everything right and she only questions why he went straight to Ivf. She did question my insulin levels, which my doctor did not do and she gave me a prescription for metamorphin. I guess tht can be a game changer. I go back for my WTF appointment wed with my doctor. She stated that my doctor has a great reputation, but I know that he didnt look at my bloodwork when he suggested IVF. So here are my issues maybe you ladies can help.

Do I stay with my clinic? Or go to a new one. The new one is closer and the docotr seems very nice My older clinic, we had a rough start, but they all ended up being very efficient. My clinic is more aggressive, howver, the new doctor actually asked me questions, my other doctor did not

2). Do I do a cycle the end of this month or wait till next month? Im now on tea from my accupunturist and I want to get healthy, but I dont know if that matters. My accupunturist cant see me next month, he is going to China. I also am about to start the metamorpin, which will help me shed weight.

I also found out from the new doctor that my accupunturist had brought a 29 yr old out of menopause, she got pregnant, had a baby and went back to menopause. She said he has had success without ivf.

Thanks ladies for listening. :flower:

Thanks ladies. This

mamali - Oh well best of luck! I'm sure at least one will stick! FX'd for you!

ttc - I also feel bad for my OH but then I remember what I do to myself every cycle we do IVF :haha:

I heard back. I'm to start the BCP tonight and then go in on the 18th for a scan. Will most likely start lupron that day and then the nurse said if she had to guess my transfer will most likely be around the 3rd week in May.

Thank you so much for all the messages girls :hugs: unfortunately, it was the news I was expecting and I'm definitely not pregnant :nope:
The hardest part was seeing dh break down, he was so hopeful still and it just feels like my heart's breaking.
I know we'll pick ourselves up and carry on, and we're so grateful to have a little frostie to look forward to. The nurse said to expect our next appointment to be mid May so got some time to kill.
All the best to you all, I think I'll take a few days break but will be back soon. Thanks agan, it's been so great to have so much support.

RAF- Ah i am sorry:hugs: its such a hard journey and i was devastated when our last 2 cycles failed. Just awful. Hope does come back though and as you say, you have your strong lil frostie and that could be your baba. I understand you taking a lil break. Be kind to yourself. Your mind and body have been through a lot. Have a glass or 2 of wine and enjoy being a bit selfish until your ready for FET. xxx

Raf so sorry about that, wish you all the best in your next cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->