• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Kay- Welcome and lots of luck! x

Mells and Cali- Best of luck ladies! its getting exciting in here now! we are off ;-) x

Hi to all the gang. How are we doing?? xxx

AFM- Nothing to report here. We are preparing for xmas and looking forward to a new year with lots of BFPS in it ;-) xxx

Welcome to all of the newcomers!

Africa Queen, Af just came for me, and it is the worse cycle I ever remember having. My doctor warned me that after taking estrace & then Provera, that this cycle would be extreme. She was not lying... Sorry to hear about your job. I hope you find something that works out... Happy Anniversary! 

Oregan, welcome to thread! Good luck!

Canadian, sorry to hear about what happened to your dh. I'm glad you both have a plan though. We're on the same cycle-- bcp in Jan & stimulation in February.

Mells, welcome to thread.. Sorry about your ectopic. Fx your next cycle is a success.

Pcct, a different job may be the way to go. I don't think I would mention the ivf either. I would just have my doctor write a note when the time came. Stress isn't good for a pregnancy or ttc.

Klemon, glad too see you're back. I took a little thread vacay myself. I'm definitely going to put back 2 embryos. I considered 3, but I will transfer 2 in hopes of having twins.

Afm, I have bloodwork tomorrow. Next wk, I have a scan to check my lining post d&c/hysteroscopy.

CzWife- Thank you and i hope AF eases up on you ((hugs)) good luck with bloods and your scan. We will all get there slowly and surely x

Rosie and Wannabe- How are you ladies? not seen you about for a little while.

How is everyone coping with the holidays? i am feeling sad im not a mother and getting jealous of all my friends who have kids posting cute fb pics and talking about buying them pressies etc :( i dont like being jealous. Not a nice trait really xxx

Hey everyone just a quick one I got my treatment plan today :) I start on day 21 of my January cycle! U could say all day has been mixed emotions we wait so long fr this day and when it comes u get a fright!

Ah Pcct, that is fab news! i remember how ecstatic i was to get started on our 1st cycle. Stay positive and will have everything crossed for you! This thread is hotting up now ;-)
Soon be our 1st page full of BFPS like a domino effect xxx

Hello Everyone!!

Was hoping to join in on this thread, I'm going to be starting IVF #1 in January!!

Just waiting on my AMH test results! :)

It's so nerve wracking and I will admit I had a moment after reading thru It all thinkin I just can't do this! I felt I wasnt strong enough to go thru all this! Gave myself a shake and told my self not to be silly lol it's just so overwhelming!
Am feeling much better now about it now Its sunk .... We wait so long for this and when it comes its so frighten :0

hi everyone wow theres alot more ladies on here now! fingers crossed and positive thoughts for everyone

afm im just waiting for next af then get to start it feels like its just here so soon IYKWIM last time we seemed to spend forever waiting and waitting but this time with it been private we have the control its scaring me a little!

pcct thats great news looks like we may be on similar time scales, you honestley have nothing to worry about the procedures themselves are not that bad at all its more the emotional side of things but as long as you have people to talk to about it you can get through it, just take one step at a time and dont think to far ahead thats how i coped with it i have everything crossed for you

africaqueen just think a lot can happen in the space of 12 months and just think how much more special it will be for you one day when you have your own LO, stay positive hun :hugs:

It's so nerve wracking and I will admit I had a moment after reading thru It all thinkin I just can't do this! I felt I was strong enough to go thru all this! Gave myself a shake and told u self not to be silly lol it's just so overwhelming!
Am feeling much better now about it now Its sunk .... We wait so long for this and when it comes its so frighten :0

Hi pcct! :hi:

I see your in Scotland too! Question - how long did your AMH results take? Hospital told me 4 weeks which is around now, hoping I will hear from them soon.

Rosie that how I feel I know what u mean like I knew I was stating in January but feels all so soon now lol , I have been so emotional today it's crazy!
For months I keep thinking way ahead it's so hard not to! But think now am guna take one step at a time.

Hey Hun :hi: I was told 4 weeks as well and I didn't get mine until like almost 4 weeks so hopefully yours shouldn't be too long too :)

Rosie that how u feel I know what u mean like I knew I was stating in January but feels all so soon now lol , I have been so emotional today it's crazy!
For months I keep thinking way ahead it's so hard not to! But think now am guna take one step at a time.

Hey Hun :hi: I was told 4 weeks as well and I didn't get mine until like almost 4 weeks so hopefully yours shouldn't be too long too :)

I hope so!! What Hospital are you at? We're at Ninewells.

I know how you feel about it creeping up on you, I am the same! I was told this time last year that I had a 3 year wait, then next thing I get a letter saying that extra funding had been provided and I was now at the top of the list!!! 3 years turned into 1. Thought I had ages to wait but luckily everything has happened pretty quickly!

Have you waited long?

Wow am at ninewells as well! We were told 3 year wait as well but we have decided to egg share as we didn't want to wait 3 years but I did see in there website it's now down to 2 years :) I was told in April we would need ivf and got referred to Dundee so pretty much since April

Wow am at ninewells as well! We were told 3 year wait as well but we have decided to egg share as we didn't want to wait 3 years but I did see in there website it's now down to 2 years :) I was told in April we would need ivf and got referred to Dundee so pretty much since April

Small world lol!! It's happened pretty quickly for you too then!!

If you don't mind me asking.....how long ago did you receive your AMH results and what happened afterwards? Just trying to work out when I will be starting down reg meds xx

I can't really remember if you go in my first page of my journal I have all the dates in there :)
I just got my treatment plan today and they say after ur screening results u will be invited to the information evening on the 8th of January ( we are going to that ) then u just phone Anne the day your period starts so she can give u a date for your scan then start your nasal spray

Forgot to add that u start the nasal spray day 21 of ur January cycle :)

I can't really remember if you go in my first page of my journal I have all the dates in there :)
I just got my treatment plan today and they say after ur screening results u will be invited to the information evening on the 8th of January ( we are going to that ) then u just phone Anne the day your period starts so she can give u a date for your scan then start your nasal spray

Forgot to add that u start the nasal spray day 21 of ur January cycle :)

Ah cool, thanks I will have a peek at your journal! :)

We've already been to the information evening so probably won't need to go again.

x

Ah I was going to go to the last one but they say to go just before we start treatment. I wonder where I am on the waiting list then if they have new funding :) I got put in April we get 2 nhs cycles but couldn't wait 3 years so doing egg share

Ah I was going to go to the last one but they say to go just before we start treatment. I wonder where I am on the waiting list then if they have new funding :) I got put in April we get 2 nhs cycles but couldn't wait 3 years so doing egg share

I'm sure you'd be able to find out? Apparently only the Fife Healthboard received the funding as it had the longest wait times.

When I looked at there site fourth valley was 3 years fife and tay side were 3 as well now everyone is down to 2

Must be all Healthboards then. That's good news for all, 3 years is such a long wait!

Yeah defo I just looked there and it's only Tay side and fife that is 18 months / 2 years forth valley only 2 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->