IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Congratulations just1, sooo happy for you :happydance:.

Ttc sorry to hear about your cyst and the 2 weeks added to your cycle, but let's hope it's for the best and you'll get you BFP soonest :hugs:

Hello everyone :flower:

Mells -did they give you meds to try to decrease the cysts?

Thanks ladies, I am okay....I kinda expected some sort of bumps in this road....hopefully this will be my "thing" and I can carry on and get my BFP.

Just 1 - woohoo congrats hun! That is awesome news! It is truly inspiring to see that this does work.

Just1 - HUGE congrats!!:happydance::bfp::happydance: happy and healthy 9mths! x

Well girls i am starting to get nervous now over tomorrow's scan and its not until the afternoon. Wish it had been early morning to find out whats happening but hopefully the extra hours will make the diff xxx

Massive good luck for tomorrow aq :) yes they we extra hours will make a diff too I choose afternoon for my second scan hehe! Hope ur relaxing with your hot water bottle growwwwww follicles GROWWWW!!!!!!

Ttc: sorry about the cysts Hun.. At least they found it and can do something about it before u start your cycle ya :hugs:

Just1: congrats congrats congrats on your :bfp: dear! :happydance:

AQ: don't worry dear.. Just try to relax k? I had also used a hot pack but was told to ensure that the pack wasn't too hot.. :hugs:

Mells -did they give you meds to try to decrease the cysts?

Thanks ladies, I am okay....I kinda expected some sort of bumps in this road....hopefully this will be my "thing" and I can carry on and get my BFP.

Just 1 - woohoo congrats hun! That is awesome news! It is truly inspiring to see that this does work.

TTC, they didn't give me anything. I just waited a couple of weeks and continued BCPs and Lupron. By my next scan it was gone.

Aq - fxd for the scan today, come in follies, hoping for good news later.

Just1 - congratulations on your bfp, fantastic news, looking forward to finding out how many are in there! Am I right that you had three put back?

Sunshine - seeing that heartbeat is just fantastic, we videoed it on my phone and I've watched it hundreds of times! I bought a home doppler and it arrived at 9 weeks 1 day, I didn't expect to hear the heartbeat that early but I did! Took me ages though.

Hi to pcct, scerena and everyone else.

P.s. had my 12 week scan a week ago and all us fine!

AQ wish you all the best in your scan, and hope you hear good news :hugs:

Flowermal :hugs:, are you testing early?

Hello everyone :flower:

Hey Lpear glad ur 12 week scan went well and u and now past the 1tri woo hoo!!

How's ur 2ww treating u flower am mamali ?

Pcct the days are just soooooo slow, but am not tempted to test yet. Maybe by weekend, am 6dp3dt today.

Yeah it's such a long daunting wait isn't it ! I always sai I wouldn't test early but I had to! The nt known wa setting better of me lol

I tested 4dp5dt the line was very very faint so took a cb digi then the test the next day the line was much more visible - I would never recommend anyone to test at 4dp5dt the line is so so faint

Congrats pcct - I am currently in 2ww after a FET and am trying to hold out as I am so nervous about seeing a BFN!! Testing on Saturday!! Xx

Mamali & pcct: the 2ww is horrible.. Wish I had a scanner to see what the heck is happening down there lol! I'm 7dp3dt and I'm thinking its still too early to test.. Also is it true that if u test early u could b picking up the progesterone support rather than the actual HCG?

Pcct, when would u think is a good window to test? I'm trying my best to hold up till maybe the day before OTD but not sure if I can wait this out.. :dohh:

Hey everhope thank you :hugs:
Yeah I would defo hold out as long as u can as hard as it is right! Wishing you lots of luck as :dust: for test day! Not long to go!
My clinic is a full 14 day wait even after a 5dt find it so hard wilting that long, most clinics are about 7 days wait - all tho I didn't even last 7 days lol

Hey flower I wasn't guna test until the day before otd I heard the trigger can leave your system within 10 days after taken but all depends on the person - testing is completely your choice if u wanted to do it early. I would say this weekend ( Sunday ) u could maybe start testing right up to Wednesday (otd) as watch that line get darker :thumbup:

Thanks pcct - I will be 9dp5dt on saturday and think I can hold out till then!!

Flower - I would try wait until 14dpo as I think this is what most clinics advise. I don't think the progesterone can give a false positive. Only hcg trigger shot can cause that but even that is out of your system within 10 days if you had one?
Fingers crossed for us both!!

Yeah everhope am sure u will be able to hold out until sat :) its so hard isn't it! I'll never forget my 2ww I thought I'd cope well , clearly not I caved and tested :haha:

Yeah the hcg should be out of your system by 10 days post EC, flowermal and everhopeful maybe this might help give you an idea of where you at.

What Happens After an Embryo Transfer?
Once you complete your embryo transfer, you will have approximately 1½ weeks to wait before a pregnancy can be detected. The following tables outline an approximate timeline for what happens during a successful pregnancy after a 3-day transfer (3dt) and a 5-day transfer (5dt).

3-Day Transfer

One
The embryo continues to grow and develop, turning from a 6-8 cell embryo into a morula

Two
The cells of the morula continue to divide, developing into a blastocyst

Three
The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell

Four
The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus

Five
The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation

Six
Implantation continues

Seven
Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop

Eight
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream

Nine
Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted

Ten
Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted**

Eleven
Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

5-Day Transfer

One
The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell

Two
The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus

Three
The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation

Four
Implantation continues

Five
Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop

Six
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream

Seven

Eight

Nine
Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts