IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

AQ - that sounds like progress to me hun! I am keeping you in my prayers! How can they tell the difference between a cyst and a follicle?

RIP Sir Edwards!

Peachy- lovely to see you back and thank you for such a lovely post :) i do believe your right about this being a numbers game and im hoping 3rd time lucky for me! lol. What are your plans now? x

tccbaby- Apparently they can't be 100% its a cyst but they think it is as they appear darker on the scan and this one does x

For the ladies in the 2ww, can you update me on your OTD's if they are not marked next to your name on the 1st page and il update for you :) xxx

AQ-- Great news... Progress.. use that warm water bottle...and have you considered acupuncture....it helps with the growth of the follies.

AFM--- I had my WTF appointment today...They think everything went fine and will probably put me on the same protocol. It looks like my eggs are just more abnormal than the average. Very sad.. I have less of chance to get pregnant. So this sent me into a really bad, sad mood today... Not happy.

Peachy- lovely to see you back and thank you for such a lovely post :) i do believe your right about this being a numbers game and im hoping 3rd time lucky for me! lol. What are your plans now? x

tccbaby- Apparently they can't be 100% its a cyst but they think it is as they appear darker on the scan and this one does x

For the ladies in the 2ww, can you update me on your OTD's if they are not marked next to your name on the 1st page and il update for you :) xxx

AQ-- Great news... Progress.. use that warm water bottle...and have you considered acupuncture....it helps with the growth of the follies.

AFM--- I had my WTF appointment today...They think everything went fine and will probably put me on the same protocol. It looks like my eggs are just more abnormal than the average. Very sad.. I have less of chance to get pregnant. So this sent me into a really bad, sad mood today... Not happy.

Sams, sorry your appointment didnt go better. Will they do genetic testing next time to see which embryos are best? I'm in a similar boat so we have decided to use donor eggs.

AQ: great progress on the follies.. They will definitely grow!! :flower:

peachy: thanks for dropping by and giving us ur support :flower:

Samsfan: sorry about the news hun.. Did your FS discuss options?

I FORGOT TO ASK THE MOST BASIC QUESTION. I'm sure they will. What made you switch to a donor egg. 2 of my eggs made it for IVF, but he said that is lower than normal... so we shall see.

Sams, sorry your appointment didnt go better. Will they do genetic testing next time to see which embryos are best? I'm in a similar boat so we have decided to use donor eggs.

Flowermal- He said we are just going to try IVF again. He can't say whether it is customary for my body yet, because they only did it once. They put me on metamorphin and suggested DHEA.

AQ: great progress on the follies.. They will definitely grow!! :flower:

peachy: thanks for dropping by and giving us ur support :flower:

Samsfan: sorry about the news hun.. Did your FS discuss options?

Mells- I just looked at your last IVF. You had 11 fertilized... so now I'm really curious why they are suggesting a donor egg. What quality and cell grade were your eggs?

Sams, the RE said that doing another round with my own eggs isn't out of the question and he said that if we had nsurance coverage, he would suggest at least 2 more rounds with my eggs. Yes, I had 11 eggs and all fertilized. After 5 days, only 2 made it and one was a blast the other was a maruda (just short of being a blast). He thinks my quantity was fine, but the quality of my eggs is poor (AMH is only .76). So my lower egg quality, the cost (we are paying out of pocket), and the fact that this is the last cycle we can afford...he gave us the option of donor eggs and we made the decision to go with the best chances. It wasn't an easily decision, but during my first cycle I had a poor response so it was cancelled and my second cycle didnt get started on time due to a cyst, we've been considering donor eggs for awhile now.
All the best to you! I'm sure you and your doc will work out the best plan for you.

Sams- I wouldnt take too much notice of what your RE said about your egg quality. It was your 1st IVF cycle and LOADS of women fail at first cycle an then get their bfp on 2nd, 3rd or even 4th. Its a numbers game. You will be fine x

Hi to all the gang x

Girls, i did my cetrotide jab this morning and as i was half way through injecting i noticed a big air bubble so panicked and pulled needle out quickly and a tiny bit of liquid ran out of my tummy, then i re-injected the rest of the cetrotide straight away but now im worried cos i did it twice ?? really don't know what is wrong with me this cycle. My previous cycles i was fine with the needles. think my nerves are on edge with this one xxx

AQ: good thing u saw the air bubble! Yea maybe it's just the nerves dear.. Try and relax before each jab.. I was also quite nervous but it was my first time :dohh:
Don't worry b happy! :winkwink:

Btw gals, been having pre-AF like cramps off and on the whole day and just a little worried.. Plus quite a bit of CM (sorry tmi) :wacko:

Hey flower I all that too and lots of cm!! I panicked as never had that much before! I have everything crossed for Hun! Not long to go till test day

Thanks Flower. I have calmed down now as read my journal back to my last cycle and did the exact same thing and everything worked out ok. haha. CM can be a good sign and the cramps. Really hope this is leading to your BFP! xxx

AQ, I think we all do those kinds of things. I'm sure everything will be fine.

AQ- I've done that this week with my clexane injection!! I'm sure it's fine! Xx

Ever- Its a nightmare isnt it! lol. Il be glad when i do my trigger shot! ha xxx

Ah i am sorry to hear that Rachael :( this whole thing aint easy. I have had 2 failed cycles and on 3rd cycle now so don't lose hope. It is a numbers game. Big hugs xxx

Oh Rachael I'm so sorry!! Was that from POAS or beta? Are you sure it's not too early? X

Aww Rachel so sorry dear.

Flowermal that might be a good sign, FX dear. Are you testing early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->