IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Rachel so sorry Hun :hugs:

Mamali, I might test earlier just depends on how long I can hold out

Rach - so sorry hun! I know there is nothing I can say to make this better for you!

AQ and all you ladies -you all are making me really worry about how I will do my injections...LOL....oh the crazy things we go through!

Had my pill scan today... Last bcp taken today... I start nasal spray tonight and when I have my withdrawal bleed from the bcps (should be next few days) I start Stims so should be stimming around thurs next week :happydance:

rachael so sorry to hear that Hun :hugs:

aq sounds like you're progressing :) everything crossed for you :hugs:

hope everyone is well? Sorry about the lack of personals this thread just moves so quickly...

ttcbaby- Ah don't worry too much about the injections! majority of them are fine and you will barely feel a thing. Just the odd one goes a bit awry but i have spoke to someone i know who is a nurse and with injecting subq, it really does not matter over little air bubbles as cannot cause harm so if you get your needle ready and flick the top for any bubbles, just inject, don't study it like i did this morning or it can cause needless panic ;) x

scerena - Yaaay for starting DR tonight! you are on the rocky road now! haha. Good luck x

aq thank you :hugs: :hugs: can't wait to start stimming next week now :) when is your next scan???

My day 9 scan is tomorrow afternoon :) feeling very nervous to see how my follicles are doing. Hope to god they have grown well since wed xxx

Rach, sorry...this whole thing is so hard some times :hugs:

AQ, grow follies grow

Scerena, yeah for starting!!!!

Morning ladies :)
Just did my cetrotide injection and luckily i did it perfect so no drama's! haha. Got my day 9 scan at 12 so soon get to see how my lazy follicles are doing! lol xxx

Hehe I know crazy right lol think from now on its just going to fly by!

aq good luck today :hugs:

mells how's things coming along with you with the donor route??

aq good luck today :hugs:

mells how's things coming along with you with the donor route??

Things are going slowly at this point. We are waiting for them to send us more donor profiles. Although we really liked one form the first batch, I want to see a few more before we decide. Especially since they told us to have a backup ready in case the first person couldn't do it for whatever reason.

Sorry for a flying visit but a quick question for anyone who is currently going through an IVF/ICSI cycle, is the HFEA fee still £75?

I've seen a leaflet from my clinic that states £104 but I can't remember if that's just an old leaflet from before the fee was lowered.

I definately paid £75 in January though so I'm hoping their leaflets are just still out of date!

bunpsparkle yes still £75 I paid yesterday

mells that's a good idea to review a few profiles before making your final decision :hugs: wishing you all the luck in the world :hugs: I'm egg sharing so I can't wait to follow your journey so I can kind of see what it's like for the recipient :hugs:

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, our first cycle of IVF worked! But now we're in beta hell and I need some advice.

At 7dp3dt I got my first very faint positive. It started gradually increasing but was faint. Got my first positive digital on 13dp3dt. Next day was my beta, and it was 55. They said I was pregnant but my numbers were low, as they were looking for 90-100.

I tested yesterday, two days later at 16dp3dt and my number went up to 215which was where it should be if my first number was in the normal range. I stopped bleeding last night. I have never had cramps in the last few days other than maybe five days ago and there were super light. We did transfer two embryos so I'm wondering if one was just a late implanter?

Any advice on low betas would be so helpful. Needing some reassurance.

Mbrink - :happydance::bfp::happydance: Congrats! i don't know a great deal about hcg as both my pregnancies were ectopic. First one was slow rising hcg and 2nd the hcg pretty much rose as it should. Some embies can be slow growers. Everything crossed for a sticky bean for you x

AFM- Well had my day 9 scan today and things are looking a lot better than they were I have 3 tiny follicles which never grew but i have 6 follicles that have on the right ovary i have 4 follicles, sizes 13.2, 15.2 , 9.5 , 10.6. On left side i have 2 follicles which are 15.8, 9.5. So although not as many follicles as we had first hoped, the ones we have are growing slow but steady so they have gave another day's dose of merional and cetrotide taking me onto Monday and i have a re-scan Monday morning with a view for EC to be Wednesday all being well I am feeling a lot more positive now xxx

Congrats on your bfp Hun woo hoo
Aq WOW amazing sounds fab Hun ur doing great!! And fab you are stim until Monday bloody fanatistc things r looking great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->