IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Brink - that is awesome news hun! I don't know anything about betas but I am just so happy to hear about your BFP!

AQ - that is great news hun! Things are progressing....are you doing heating packs or anything?

ttcbaby- I actually decided against heat packs or hot water bottle after doing a bit of research online as opinion is too divided and with all my probs didnt wanna add to them. I have been eating a high protein diet though so think that is helping. Lots of skimmed milk, brazil nuts, chicken, eggs etc xxx

aq brilliant news so happy for you!!! EC next week :happydance: got everything crossed for you :hugs:

mbrink congrats on your bfp, sorry I can't be of much help I haven't a clue about betas :hugs:

AQ - brilliant news re scan. Excellent that EC is scheduled for next week!! Fab!!

Mbrink - if your numbers have doubled then that's great!! That's all they are hoping to see in the first few weeks. Have you got a scan booked in?
Xx

everhopeful good luck testing tomorrow I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Ever- TONS of luck for testing tomorrow! sooo hope i get to update this thread as 20 BFPS! ;) xxx

AQ - brilliant news re scan. Excellent that EC is scheduled for next week!! Fab!!

Mbrink - if your numbers have doubled then that's great!! That's all they are hoping to see in the first few weeks. Have you got a scan booked in?
Xx

No scan yet, I go back on Monday to make sure my levels are still rising. I'm just SO nervous. I know that is familiar feeling to all of us but I want this baby to stay with us so badly! I'm assuming its good news that it was at 215 yesterday though.

I DID (of course, because now I'm officially at the crazy stage in this :wacko:) take a HPT this morning and the line was significantly darker than yesterday when I had my level of 215. I'm assuming this is good? They were both FMU but I'm not sure if it matters at this point since there is obviously HCG in my system.

Mbrink, congrats! Looks like a :bfp: to me.

Ever, I have everything X'd for you! Hope Noah gets to be a big brother soon!!!!

AQ, looking good :happydance:

AQ: great news on your scan! Grow more follies!

Mbrink: congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

Thank you so much for the congratulations. I go back Monday for another beta so I'll keep you updated. I'm so nervous but trying to be hopeful. Best of luck to you Ever! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi all - just to let you know that I got my BFP this morning!! Very excited but also nervous as second line is lighter than control line. I'm hoping it means nothing but I had this with my last IVF and it was a chemical! Really hoping I don't go down that path!!
My clinic have said the line really doesn't mean anything as long as its there!! Have been told to do it again on Monday am to see if its darker and have a scan in two weeks!

Mbrink - best of luck to both of us on Monday!!

Xx

everhopeful CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: I'm so so happy for you :happydance: lister certainly do live up to their success rate :)

Hugeeee congrats ever hope a line is a line right! It is lovely to see it get darker right enough have a h&h 9 months :)

Congrats Mbrink and Everhopeful, so happy for you ladies. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Everhopeful - Wooohoooo!! HUGE CONGRATS! :happydance::bfp::happydance: We have 20 BFPS on this thread ladies!! yaaaay xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->