IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Ever I'm so happy for you!! Are you still using HPT's? I'm still POAS every morning until my next beta on Monday! lol. I think I have a problem.

Mbrink- my first POAS was today, going to repeat again on Monday morning, hoping that it gets a bit darker!! Xx

Hey ladies its been a couple of weeks since I have posted, but I had my appointment Thursday to speak with the Dr about what is next since my cancelled cycle. The Dr said that my ovaries are not responding well so hey will have me do an estrogen priming protocol- micro dose lupron. So in a couple of days I should have a positive OPK; then a week later will start estrace until my period. Then will begin stimming the day after cycle day 1. Hoping for more follicles this time to atleast get to egg retrieval.

Has anyone done the micro-flare protocol with estrogen priming?

Congrats to the BFP's ladies! :yipee:

Hi angie :)
How many follies did you have? i have forgotten sorry as this thread moves so fast! :) lots of luck for fu appt xxx

AQ just came to wish you Luck and pray you get 3rd time lucky I know how much you need this you deserve it so much I'm keeping everything crossed for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Angie, I did a long Lupron protocol after my cancelled IVF and got 11 eggs. I was a much better responder to the Lupron than the antagonist (ganirelix) protocol used the first time. My RE mentioned that I'd we wanted to try again he would use another protocol to see if my egg quality would increase. My point is, there are so many different options and sometimes the first cycle is to see what does and doesn't work. Stay positive. I know how hard it is to be so close and have a cycle cancelled. :hugs:

Wanabe- Thank you so much. Lovely to hear from you. Very sorry to see your 2nd cycle failed and i hope you get your 3rd time lucky too this year. Il msg you on fb and let you know how it all goes xxx

mbrink & everhopeful I hope both of your tests are very dark when you next POAS I'm very happy for you both :hugs:

aq when is your next scan tomorrow???

angie gl with your next cycle :hugs:

scerena - Yes, my day 12 scan is tomorrow morning at 9.30 :) very excited and nervous! how are you doing? excited to be starting stimms soon? xxx

AQ; good luck with appt. tomorrow! The first time aound I had an AFC of 7; and only 2 of them grew to size. It seemed like every day I went in for an ultrasound they had a different number than the AFC. So who knows; just hoping this time goes better.

Ever. Congrats!!!! So exciting. It is a line, it doesnt matter that its lighter than the control line.

Angilude. Good luck!!!!!

AQ. Hoping for thr best on your next scan!!
AQ; good luck with appt. tomorrow! The first time aound I had an AFC of 7; and only 2 of them grew to size. It seemed like every day I went in for an ultrasound they had a different number than the AFC. So who knows; just hoping this time goes better.

Good luck for your next scan tomorrow AQ :hugs: not long to go for your ec eeekkk :)
Hey everyone hope u are all well :)

Aww mamali it was amazing , I don't want to post all about in this thread if you wish you can head over to my journal and have a look :) its a just couple of pages back from last page :)

Are you still holding out testing ? hope your doing ok :hugs:

P.s page 184 if you wish to see

Ok will do just that. Yes have not tested yet, maybe tomorrow or next. I've not bought the hpts yet.

Wow honestly I take my hat off to u I honestly do! I could never last my full 2ww :haha: I guess not having any hpt at home will help loads!!

Yes it did, I refused to buy them because I know if I had them I would have to test every single day, and that will be too overwhelming for me. But I'll get them first thing tomorrow and will test maybe tomorrow, or will wait till Tuesday morning.

angie- I only got 2 eggs on our 1st cycle and one of them resulted in a grade A embryo so surprised they still didnt go ahead as only takes one... anyway im sure they had their reasons and onwards and upwards for you x

Pcct- Your scan pic is fab! i have commented in your journal ;) x

Mamali- Lots of luck for testing! hope i get to update the number of bfps to 21 ;) x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I did my last 8 amps of stimms before! :) just got 1 injection of cetrotide to go tomorrow morning and then trigger shot tomorrow night(best had be anyway! lol) and all done! aaah i am so nervous about tomorrows scan but i have decided to be positive and say all will be good and i will trigger tomorrow night :) xxx

Mamali - I wish I didn't buy any , my thought where to test one day before otd but I never :dohh: eeek am so excited for u :)
Hope flower is doing ok :hugs:

Hi aq thank you so much :) so nice to hear you are going to be really posstive tomorrow :) I will be thinking of you and can't wait to hear u say u r guna trigger tomorrow night :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->