IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

mamali not long till your otd fingers crossed!

AQ good luck for your scan tomorrow, your ec seems to of come round quick I have everything crossed for you :D

ttcbaby- Other than feeling worn out i don't get side effects really. Probs due to the poor response i get due to DOR. I am feeling very anxious tho! lol xxx

awww, I am so hoping you get some awesome news tomorrow!!!! fxed hun!

Wow this thread really does move fast it's hard to keep up!

AQ- I know it's impossible but try real hard to relax. Your numbers are looking great and they continue to grow! Besides why stress so much now when you have that horrible 2 week wait to look forward to! Just kidding but it really is the worst.

Pcct- What a beautiful picture!

Ever- Congratulations! Fet success is just what I need to see!

Afm- After my wtf appt we found out my left (and only) tube is open but only 4.5 cm long and unfortunately my right ovary is dominant so he suggested doing a couple rounds of clomid to stimulate the left. However I found out each clomid cycle with all the monitoring is about $1000/month and a FET is around $2700. So we now have decided to go with the FET which I will start bcp after flo shows (I never lose hope she won't and I will get that surprise BFP). Anyhow I have a 5AA, 5AB, 3AA. We said if we did it we would transfer 2 (God willing they survive the thaw) but honestly I can't help wanting to transfer all 3. On the fresh we did a 3AB and a 3BB and they were the best at that time and didn't work and if we did the 2 best this time and didn't work I can't see us going back for the last one. My transfer will be about June6th so I have a bit to sort the craziness out in my mind. Not to mention the pounds I've packed on through all this (I tend to eat my feelings) . I know they want you to be below a certain bmi for ivf but I read a post where a lady wrote how she sees fat people get pregnant all the time and I'll be damned if it isn't true. (I'll still try to shed a few though) Ugh. .

Wow this thread really does move fast it's hard to keep up!

AQ- I know it's impossible but try real hard to relax. Your numbers are looking great and they continue to grow! Besides why stress so much now when you have that horrible 2 week wait to look forward to! Just kidding but it really is the worst.

Pcct- What a beautiful picture!

Ever- Congratulations! Fet success is just what I need to see!

Afm- After my wtf appt we found out my left (and only) tube is open but only 4.5 cm long and unfortunately my right ovary is dominant so he suggested doing a couple rounds of clomid to stimulate the left. However I found out each clomid cycle with all the monitoring is about $1000/month and a FET is around $2700. So we now have decided to go with the FET which I will start bcp after flo shows (I never lose hope she won't and I will get that surprise BFP). Anyhow I have a 5AA, 5AB, 3AA. We said if we did it we would transfer 2 (God willing they survive the thaw) but honestly I can't help wanting to transfer all 3. On the fresh we did a 3AB and a 3BB and they were the best at that time and didn't work and if we did the 2 best this time and didn't work I can't see us going back for the last one. My transfer will be about June6th so I have a bit to sort the craziness out in my mind. Not to mention the pounds I've packed on through all this (I tend to eat my feelings) . I know they want you to be below a certain bmi for ivf but I read a post where a lady wrote how she sees fat people get pregnant all the time and I'll be damned if it isn't true. (I'll still try to shed a few though) Ugh. .

Thanks peachy :hugs:
Sorry to hear about tube and ovary - glad U have decided to go for your fet I have seen many ladies on here getting there bfp on fet so wishing you tones of luck :hugs:

Peachy- Lots of luck with FET! I know lots of bigger ladies who fall pregnant and i hope i am one of them! lol. Hope you get that BFP soon xxx

AQ; good luck with your appt tomorrow! This first time I had an AFC of 7 follies, but only two matured enough. I have a high fsh of 11 and my AMH is normal. So they are doing a couple blood test to see if they can find a reason behind my low ovarian reserve/response.

angie- Good luck with your tests and i hope they construct a good plan for you x

Mamali- Good luck if you decide to test today! x

Had my scan and it went REALLY well!:happydance:
I have 12 follicles now! on the right i have 8 follicles which are - 21, 17, 16, 14 , 13, x2<10. On the left i have 4 follicles which are - 22, 19, 11, x1<10. My womb lining is 12mm too :)
I am so relieved and happy! I trigger tonight with EC on Wednesday and the nurse will call later with the times for trigger and EC:cloud9: xxx

Yusssssss!!! AQ that is amazing!! Am so so happy for u!!! How amazing!! Thoses extra few days have done bliming brilliant!! So happy!! Yay for trigger tonight and ec Wednesday ! :) Awwww Hun am truly over the moon for u! X

:wohoo: :wohoo:

Ah thank you hun! love the support on this thread and i am now feeling very excited!! I could be pregnant by the end of this month!!! aaaah it feels like a major possibility now. Just need to get a few good eggs at collection and then await the dreaded fertilisation call... aaaah xxx

Everything is looking fantastic Hun!!! And yes your right come the end of next months you WILL be pregnant!! I am so happy for you really really can not wait for you to join me Hun :hugs:

Fantastic news AQ!!!

Those extra few days of stims really have helped. Very excited for you! :)

Good luck for EC on Weds. Keep us updated on how you get on as we're all keeping everything crossed for you x

AQ, I too, couldn't be happier for you. It has been a long road and you certainly deserve the best possible outcome!!!! So excited!

AQ that is awesome news. Might I ask, did they change your protocol from the last Ivf?

AQ what a fantastic scan report, those extra couple of days have worked wonders!!! Have every single thing crossed for you, I have a good feeling for you on this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->