IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Ah thanks girls! means the world to me x

ttcbaby- Same protocol but stronger dose of stimming drugs ;) seems to have done the trick! x

Hiya ladies, sorry haven't posted in a while as I've been a little unwell and busy as well..

AQ: wonderful wonderful news on ur scan! So so happy for u dear! This could be your time Hun!

Pcct: beautiful scan u have there :)

Mamali: how r u doin? I'm doing ok, just trying my best to hold up till OTD :wacko:

Big hello to everyone else, sorry if I've missed you out as this thread moves so fast :winkwink:

Hey flower nice to hear from you :hugs: thank you so much for the kind words on our scan pic :flower:
Not long till test day!! X

Wow AQ that's fantastic news :happydance::happydance:. Am so happy for you that your follies decided to behave :haha:, I wish you a smooth ride from here on till your BFP, you've been through a lot dear :hugs:. Good luck with trigger tonight.

Flower am good, how are you? :hugs:This 2WW wait is dragging :haha:. I've decided to test tomorrow morning, God's willing. I've bought hpts so the countdown begins :haha:, it's 4pm here by the way.

Hello beautiful ladies :flower:

Brilliant news aq so so happy for you :happydance:

mamali gl testing tomorrow, everything crossed for you :)

:hi: to everyone else I haven't had a chance to read back through yet this thread is very fast moving :dohh:

Woohoo mam am ever so excited tomorrow for u!!! U so deserve this I have no doubt u will be posting tomorrow with ur bfp eeekkk x

AQ - good luck with your ER! Sounds like everything went well with the follicles and I'm happy you ended up with a good amount!

Flower- Hope your feeling better? tons of luck for OTD! Not long now! x

Mamali- Thank you! wishing you all the very best for testing tomorrow. God willing we will have 2 lil Nigerian princes or princesses on the way very soon ;) x

Wannabe- Thank you. How are you doing? x

Scerena- Ooh not long till you start stimms now x

Ash- Thank you. How are you doing? x

AFM- The nurse called earlier and said that i need to take my trigger shot tonight at 8pm and EC is scheduled for Wednesday morning at 8am so i am first on the theatre list which is fab cos i like to get it done so we can see how many eggs we manage to get :) xxx

I'm okay just taking my BCP's and waiting for the 18th for my monitoring appointment to see when to start the Lupron. It's supposed to be that day but who knows. Last cycle I had a cyst and they had to change everything so I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly.

AQ- So excited for you that's an amazing number! With all these women praying for you how could God not listen?! I know it will go smoothly but best of luck on retrieval Wed I know I didn't sleep well the night before so enjoyed the meds and relaxation of the day. I can't wait to hear your report!

Ash- Good luck on your upcoming appt I know waiting is a drag but once things get started it seems to move real fast!

Good luck AQ

I am doing well. Just hanging out to April 30th when I stop these BCP! I am getting more and more excited for this FET cycle. Who couldnt be in a good mood with spring here!!

Just enjoying life and starting acupunture again. Trying to get my body ready! Also, nervous about the thawing process of FET. I am a worry wort. Is this something to be worried about???

AQ; congrats on the scan; numbers look great!

Mamali; good luck with your testing tomorrow.

aq brilliant news so happy for you :) can't wait to hear how many eggs you get :) yep 3 more days and Stims begin :) the nasal spray is giving me headache galore and dehydration though :/

ash I hope everything goes smoothly this time Hun :hugs:

AQ, enjoy a shot free day after trigger!

Ash, glad your back and doing well. I hate the waiting as well...

Mamail, good luck testing! fx'd for you!!!!

Well I've done the test!!!! The second line was there, but it was very faint, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but it was there. Don't know what to make of it, bfp or bfn.

Yusssss!! Mamali a line is a line Hun congrats!! I knew you would get your bfp!!!

Mamali I echo what pcct said! Congrats congrats!
Btw how many days past transfer?
Now I feel the urge to test as well :winkwink:

Mamali- Can you get a digital test so its a clearer result for you? Really hope this is it for you! a line is a line but some tests have evap lines so i would get a digi. GOOD LUCK! x

Flower- TEST TEST TEST! haha. Good luck x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I am enjoying my needle free day and feeling very excited and nervous as regards the result tomorrow! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->