IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Thanks Mells. I am so terrified of OTD incase its heartbreaking news... its so hard isnt it. Does not get any easier either sadly no matter how many cycles we do. How are you? xxx

AQ - that's a positive sign hun....everythings crossed for you.

AQ, the signs really look positive!
Keeping fingers, toes and eyes crossed for u!! :hugs:

TTCbaby- They basically said it my eggs quality is below average. Its my eggs and nothing else:) They are going to use the same protocol. Thanks for asking!

sam - great you can get started again....will the dr do anything differently? Did they give you any sort of explanation at your WTF appt as to why the first was a BFN?

Mamali - aw hun, that is so awesome! So happy you got to see your lil one so early!

Peachy - interesting. I am not doing a Lupron protocol though........ I have been doing some research some docs wont do Lupron on patients with low lining. Maybe that is why I am not on it. My lining is a huge problem... I go in on Day 1 of my period. I will learn more then!

AQ - sounds all good to me. I wish you the best of luck and not to many sleepless nights thinking about it!

BabyD - Are you doing ok?

Thanks Mells. I am so terrified of OTD incase its heartbreaking news... its so hard isnt it. Does not get any easier either sadly no matter how many cycles we do. How are you? xxx

I think that having a conclusion to all of the infertility will be so much better. DH and I didn't want any regrets when it came to trying, but we know that if we don't get pregnant using donor eggs, life will go on. We have a strong relationship and a wonderful family. I think the relief will come when we know we did all we could and that's the end of that chapter of our lives or we will have a child and that parenthood is the next chapter.

Hoping all The best for you, no matter what the outcome. We all deserve happiness no matter what that means! :hugs:

You have a very sensible outlook on the matter Mells. Wish you lots of luck with your next cycle and i hope we are destined to be mothers xxx

AQ- Omg! It sounds like a good sign to me so excited for you!

Wannabemomma- I am not sure of any side effects of Lupron. I worry that if I look I will have them because they're in my head. Crazy I know. What do they do for thin lining? I can't remember what it was with my fresh cycle but it seems like they are more concerned about it with the fet not sure why.

Mells- You are right I think. Sometimes closure one way or another is best. Infertility limbo can be a nightmare and while my husband and I are a team it is tough on us both and I know we need to sit down and discuss our limits. On a more positive note good for you for trying donor eggs I have seen great results for people using them. Do you have an idea as to when it will be?

Peachy- I am not sure what they do other than give you more estrogen. Thin lining has been an issue for me. It likes to stay around 5.5. However with my fresh cycle it was at 9 day of transfer.

When do you start Lupron?

AQ- Omg! It sounds like a good sign to me so excited for you!

Wannabemomma- I am not sure of any side effects of Lupron. I worry that if I look I will have them because they're in my head. Crazy I know. What do they do for thin lining? I can't remember what it was with my fresh cycle but it seems like they are more concerned about it with the fet not sure why.

Mells- You are right I think. Sometimes closure one way or another is best. Infertility limbo can be a nightmare and while my husband and I are a team it is tough on us both and I know we need to sit down and discuss our limits. On a more positive note good for you for trying donor eggs I have seen great results for people using them. Do you have an idea as to when it will be?

Peachy, we have discussed our limits both financially and emotionally. And yes having the closure will help us both. I'm already on BCPs and have my hysteroscopy on Tuesday. Donor (I told DH we need to make up a name for her) has an appt to remove her IUD and then waits for AF to do baseline, bloodwork, etc. we are estimated for the week of 16 Jun or 23 June depending on her response, for ET.

AQ - Sounds like positive signs! Really got everything crossed for you. What date is your OTD? Hang on in there with the 2ww, it really is tough and you are very strong not to cave with testing. Distraction distraction distraction :)

Thanks Bump. OTD is 3rd May. Only 4 more sleeps! i am not so much brave not to test yet, just more terrified of another BFN... lol. Hope to god we see those 2 lines this time around. I am so nervous! It is my late mothers Birthday on wed so i am a little tempted to test then as would be a wonderful day to get a BFP but not sure yet as it would also be very upsetting(more than usual) to see a BFN that day... just don't know x

How is everyone doing?? this thread is soooo quiet! i think majority of our ladies are on pregnancy threads now :) hope those that are recovering from a fail or mc are finding the strength and good luck to those in early pregnancy or waiting to get started xxx

Am still here just sitting by the edge waiting for your news :) I think we all are x

I know :shock: it's going on so quick now!! Still can't believe it xx

Hope all you girls are doing ok :hugs:

AQ- Hope this time around I can be strong enough not to test til beta day. Those bfn's are devastating and then even if bfp it's the numbers game so hopefully I will be as strong as you. Are you just trying to keep busy? 4 more sleeps is sooo close!

Wanna- I start Lupron on May 10, end bcp's on May 14th, start Estrace on May18th, stop Lupron on May31st and start PIO on June 1st and transfer June 6th. The only visit I know of is May28th for a lining check. Makes me nervous since the fresh cycle is so monitored you always know what's going on and I will be 36 next month so age is definately becoming a factor. Does my protocol seem like yours minus Lupron?

Mells- Technology is so amazing and if it's an egg issue then I'm sure it will work great for you. Hopefully you get some frosties too to add siblings when you're ready.

EOE-Hope everyone is moving right along in your cycles and hopefully enjoying decent weather. We finally had 3 warm days but after tomorrow highs are back in the 40's for a few days. It's like the never ending winter here!

AQ - everything is crossed for you hun!

AFM - I go in today to see if the cyst is gone and if so....stims on Saturday!

Peachy- Last 2 cycles i was testing all the time but as they failed i thought id try and enjoy being pupo a bit longer just incase. Good luck for your next cycle x

ttcbaby- Ooh good luck for your scan! hope the cyst is gone and you can get started! x

I logged on to check up on AQ...hope you get your two lines soon!!! :hugs:

Hope all the other ladies are doing well...I had my viability scan last Wednesday at 6w1d and we got to see one little heartbeat:happydance: We had 3 embryos put back in and only one stuck...so we are so thankful we chose to put back 3. So far so good, I go in next week again and if everything looks good I'll be released to an obgyn. I pray and hope nothing goes wrong and my little one keeps growing inside me. I'm so ready for second trimester to get here already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->