IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Congrats Just 1!!!!!

AQ, hopefully the next few days fly by.

Peachy, GL with your cycle. I might have missed it, but do you have any dates yet?

Just1-So glad you got to see 1 healthy lil HB! Great news. Keep us updated and thanks for stopping by xxx

Congrats just1, am happy for you.

AQ can't wait for your OTD, and those are good signs. FX for you dear.

How is everyone else doing? Sorry I've been MIA, I was admitted into the hospital. I had serious cramps to the extent that I couldnt breath, the dr said my ovaries are hyper stimulated so I was put on an iv and given injections. Hopefully everything calms down soon.

Oh gosh hun :hugs: so glad u r ok now :hugs: or at least on the mend x

Mamail, quite the scare I'm sure. Glad you're doing better!

Mamali - so glad you are feeling better. Did you have any symptoms of hyperstimulation after ER? It usually will show up then and resurface after your bfp!

just1 - so happy for you hun! Wow that makes me think twice about maybe putting back 3 also!

AQ - patiently waiting on some good news from you!

afm - the cyst is gone...whoop whoop! I will hear tomorrow when I can start stimming but it will probably be Saturday!

Mamali- What a scare. Hope you are recovering and doing better.

Just 1- Very exciting! I was hesitant about putting 3 back in, but last IVF I had 2 done and it was unsuccessful. Maybe I should just try 3? I would be scared of multiple sticking..but I doubt that now.

AF- All things crossed for you.

AFM- I'm so happy for the positives. I got a big sad when I read the post that the board is quiet, because most are on their way to the pregnancy board. I'm starting to feel left out:) but it's all good.

Hey ladies,

I am currently on estradiol pills twice a day finally, and will be until the witch arrives around Saturday. Then I have my baseline and will start stims. Can't believe I'm about to go through my second cycle already.

AQ ; praying for your miracle.

TTC; glad your cyst is gone and you can move forward.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Angielude. Very excited for you. Thats quick. Im waiting out another cycle.
Sending you babydust.

Hey ladies,

I am currently on estradiol pills twice a day finally, and will be until the witch arrives around Saturday. Then I have my baseline and will start stims. Can't believe I'm about to go through my second cycle already.

AQ ; praying for your miracle.

TTC; glad your cyst is gone and you can move forward.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

:hi: ladies :)

ttcbaby amazing news :happydance: so happy you can get started at last :)

pcct hey hun how are you???

AQ How are you getting on??? I hope you're okay??

just1 how amazing hearing your baby's heartbeat so happy for you :)

angielude gl with this second round :hugs: I hope that it brings you your bfp :hugs:

samsfan when are you cycling again??

mells how's the donor route progressing??

Afm- my scan yesterday showed 9 big follicles and loads at 10 which they are hoping some of them will catch up. I have another scan with another nurse today for a fresh pair of eyes. As I'm egg sharing I need a minimum of 8 eggs (I have to donate a minimum of 4) so I am becoming nervous now... Don't want to let my recipient or myself down...
They changed my dose last week and I started responding- I guess if I have to do it again they will know the dose to start me of at...

My EC will be thurs or Friday and I will find out today for sure what day...

hi to anyone I missed :)

AQ, really hoping that u will get ur BFP Hun!

Ttc, great news that the cyst is gone!

Just1: yay!!

Mamali, oh my! Thank goodness ur ok dear, pls rest well :hugs:

I'm still hanging around cheering you gals on, especially u AQ! U deserve a miracle :hugs:

Hi Flowermal - I've seen you over on the June/July thread so fingers crossed we get our BFP's this summer. I'm also hoping for frosties this time around as I really really don't want to have to go through a 3rd fresh cycle, mainly from a money point of view!

AQ - 3 more sleeps! Keeping everything crossed; You are the heart of this thread and we are all rooting for you x

Thanks ladies. Am feeling much better but am still in the hospital, they want to monitor me for a few days.

Ttc I actually had cramps, feeling like the ones you feel during stimms. The dr told me to drink lots of water, it subsided but started again yesterday.

Mamali- What a scare. Hope you are recovering and doing better.

Just 1- Very exciting! I was hesitant about putting 3 back in, but last IVF I had 2 done and it was unsuccessful. Maybe I should just try 3? I would be scared of multiple sticking..but I doubt that now.

AF- All things crossed for you.

AFM- I'm so happy for the positives. I got a big sad when I read the post that the board is quiet, because most are on their way to the pregnancy board. I'm starting to feel left out:) but it's all good.

SAMs, I too felt a little disheartened by that post. But I will remain positive and hope that we will be joining the pregnancy boards in due time. I'm always here for you!

Peachy - Seems to be close to mine!! I am going to pick up my meds tonight! I took my last birth control pill this morning......... Let's get this show on the road!

San - Dont feel left out! There are a few of us here still.

AQ- I have everything crossed for you. I hope it is your time to shine girl.

PCCT - I can not believe you are almost 12 weeks. Time flies!

I am nervous to start FET because I feel I dont fully understand it. I hope to get more clarification when I go in next week.

Sams and Mells don't feel left out please. Am not going anywhere, I was a bit quite cos I was not feeling good. Your bfps will be here soon, and you'll be amazing mommies. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mamali- Aww im glad your feeling better now! how scary that must of been x

ttcbaby- GREAT news that the cyst has gone! yaaay for stimming x

Sams- Ah don't feel left out! i am still here for now ;) and a few of the other girls x

angie- Wow cant believe your starting again so soon! your very brave. I had to wait 4mths before starting our 2nd cycle as i was not emotionally ready. Lots of luck x

scerena - Glad your scan went so well and think its fab your donating eggs. What a wonderful gift x

Flower- Thank you so much. How are you doing? x

Bump- Ah thank you! nearly in tears here! x

Mells- Don't feel disheartened by my post! this journey has not been easy for me. This is our 3rd cycle and i am still happy that lots of ladies are now in due date clubs. Your time will come and i wish that for us all but obviously its good to see how many success stories are on this thread :) x

AFM- 3 more sleeps ladies. I am a nervous wreck! i don't feel anything either way. I am extremely emotional and i have broke out in spots but other than that i am pretty much the same. I am starting to feel very scared as i honestly cannot take anymore heartache... the past 3 yrs have been horrific and me, my hubby and my dad are all so desperate for this lil bean to of stuck. Feeling anxious xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->