IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

I ain't going anywhere either :kiss:
Aq am so positive for u Hun :dance: am literally on the count down with u!

Thanks wannabe only the past few weeks have gone In quick and still no heavy pregancy symtoms! :shock:

Hey AQ, am doing ok. Could be better emotionally as I just found out that 2 of my friends are preggers and I'm disheartened that I can't join them

Aww Flower i know how that feels! 2 of our closest friends (couples we always go out with) got pregnant around same time and both had their babies last October. Was devastating to deal with especially when we had our 2nd fail in the March :( life can be mighty unfair. I hope you get to join them very soon xxx

Aww flower :hugs: I too no that feeling too well and it's horrible :hugs: am thinking of u Hun! like u aq our close friends ones we went out with fall pregnant 3 months before my ivf so I prayed hard it would work and I actually couldn't face her known there was a tiny life grown inside of her it kills so much in side - I really hope and pray so hard that all you girls get your bfp :hugs:

I don't want it to seems as if I'm not happy for the ladies with BFPs on here. You all just know how hard it can be sometimes. That's why I am so hopeful when I see others in the same boat getting pregnant.

AQ, I can't wait until you get your BFP!

I agree with Mells... I'm so HAPPY for everyone... and you girls are so great! I know that we will all get our BFPs, but the stark reality is the board has gone quiet... all because some women have moved on... It's bitter sweet.. only because we are waiting.

I am definitely cheering all my fellow gals on! Hopefully we can change the boards name one day soon!

I'm starting a new cycle first week in June..hopefully!

Mamali- Glad to hear you are ok..hopefully you are out of the hospital soon.

AQ- soon you will know! fingers crossed!

Serena- I'm cycling again the first week in June! Which one do you decide to donate? What if you have 4 eggs and some aren't as good quality.. which ones do you have to donate? Very interesting stuff. I had 12 eggs retrieved from one ovary. My other ovary didn't respond. 10 were viable. 8 were fertilized and 2 made it. Are you doing acupuncture? You should do it right before and after transfer!:thumbup:

:hi: ladies :)

ttcbaby amazing news :happydance: so happy you can get started at last :)

pcct hey hun how are you???

AQ How are you getting on??? I hope you're okay??

just1 how amazing hearing your baby's heartbeat so happy for you :)

angielude gl with this second round :hugs: I hope that it brings you your bfp :hugs:

samsfan when are you cycling again??

mells how's the donor route progressing??

Afm- my scan yesterday showed 9 big follicles and loads at 10 which they are hoping some of them will catch up. I have another scan with another nurse today for a fresh pair of eyes. As I'm egg sharing I need a minimum of 8 eggs (I have to donate a minimum of 4) so I am becoming nervous now... Don't want to let my recipient or myself down...
They changed my dose last week and I started responding- I guess if I have to do it again they will know the dose to start me of at...

My EC will be thurs or Friday and I will find out today for sure what day...

hi to anyone I missed :)

Mells- Yes transfer is June 6th. Will your donor start right away or do you agree on a date? Have you thought of a name yet? I think that's funny. As far as the bfp's go it may seem odd but I am happier for gals on here than I am for people I know. I think it's just because I know how much they've been through and how hard it is.

Just1- Yay! How exciting!

Samsfan- Good luck on your cycle!

Wanna- Good for you! I hate bcp's and it seems so redundant taking them. Starting the meds really makes it feel as if you're getting somewhere.

Pcct- Congratulations on reaching that milestone I hope it brings some peace to you I know it's hard not to worry and it's AWESOME!!

Hope everyone else is doing well and finding some sunshine wherever you may be!

Peachy, we just call her "The Donor" like it's a title...LOL! Basically we agree on a timeframe, and for all of us that is June. My RE only does IVF certain weeks of the month...so that means either the week of the 16th or 23rd. Today when I met with the coordinator she penciled us in for the week of the 23rd. Then they count backward from there and manipulate our cycles to match up when we need to start. Pretty much just like any other IVF cycle for any 2people that were going to the same doc.

Mells- That's so exciting. Hopefully TD gives you a TD (huge football fan). I have a friend that had ovarian cancer at 25 and when I started going through all this I offered to be her donor but I am a little on the old side. I wonder if Halle Berry had some help since she's 46 I believe. Although it surprised me when I read how many of them had frozen their eggs to be able to have kids later in life. Kind of ironic that the age you'd be the best parent is when it's most difficult to conceive. .

I'm still here rooting all of you ladies on. I will start stimming on Saturday...let's get our BFP ladies :)

Mells- That's so exciting. Hopefully TD gives you a TD (huge football fan). I have a friend that had ovarian cancer at 25 and when I started going through all this I offered to be her donor but I am a little on the old side. I wonder if Halle Berry had some help since she's 46 I believe. Although it surprised me when I read how many of them had frozen their eggs to be able to have kids later in life. Kind of ironic that the age you'd be the best parent is when it's most difficult to conceive. .

Peachy, I'm a huge football fan as well, so I love the TD reference! :thumbup:

I was just reading an article somewhere about older celebrities getting pregnant, but not explaining how (natural, IVF, IUI, donor eggs, etc.) and the "misinterpretation" it sends to others. I understand this is a private matter, but wouldn't it be great to see a Halle Berry type celebrity come out and explain the hardships associated with getting pregnant at an older age. Or trying to take the stigma out of some of these procedures? IDK?

I know that what is meant to be will be. If this cycle is unsuccessful, I will know my answer about becoming a parent and I'll move on from there. good luck everyone!

I know what you mean and in fact Halle Berry did come out about it. She stated that she had a horrible time getting pregnant with her first and did do IVF, but claims that this pregnancy was a oopps and she didn't think it was possible.

Yes i agree it would be nice for some celebs to come forward about this matter. With Halle though, it could of been a 'oops' as my dad's aunty had triplets in her forties(many years ago when IVF didnt even exist) and my old manager got pregnant by accident at 46! so it can happen. Makes me kinda wonder why my egg count and quality is so crap tho as im only 31 and these women are yrs older and having babies... lol. Guess its sods law xxx

Ooooo aq my wee heart jumps when I see u have posted :haha: not long to go tho eeeekkk!!! Your in my thoughts and prayers Hun

Haha! ah thanks hun. Only 2 sleeps! i am so scared though. Really hard to get the 2 failed cycles out of my mind :( hope and pray i have a VERY happy wkend xxx

:hugs: :hugs: honestly am really not praying type but tonight I have prayed to the man : xxx

Aww thank you hun. I don't go to church unless special occasion but i am quite spiritual in my own way and i really appreciate the prayers and hope god listens to them! ha xxx

Yeah here's hoping Hun please please,please!!!!! Come on 2 days to go hurry up already!!! Lol xx

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm praying for you AQ!! Praying that you get your forever baby. Can't wait to hear your POSITIVE news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->