IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hey lineman - how are you. Have you found out what you are having yet? That is for coming back and checking on us :)

Hey lineman - how are you. Have you found out what you are having yet? That is for coming back and checking on us :)

I'm great! I listen to the heart beat everyday so nothing beats that. We find out next Friday and will reveal on Mother's Day. But I know y'all understand, after all we've been through, we couldn't care less one way or the other. Just so thrilled on getting a baby.

So how are you? I saw you start stimming soon :)) so exciting!! Mine went by so fast. Hope it does for you, too!

Line - did you rent a doppler to hear the heartbeat so often?? i'm guessing you recommend doing so? just curious, i'm kinda leaning towards renting one just to be able to hear it whenever i want and get some reassurance:winkwink:

Line- Aww thank you so much for dropping in! so glad all is going well with your baby x

Hi to all the gang x

Ladies, i am terrified of testing tomorrow. I feel so much like this cycle is another fail... hope to god im wrong xxx

Hey AQ, stay positive Hun! We are all with u!
Really praying for u dear :hugs:

Stay positive hun we are all being so positive for you!!! Can't wait to log on here to or row and see you wonderful news !!!! Come on bfp!!! :yipee:

stay positive AQ!!! I have been thinking about you!!

Hi to everyone else!!

I am just waiting for AF to show her face so I can start the FET meds.

Line - did you rent a doppler to hear the heartbeat so often?? i'm guessing you recommend doing so? just curious, i'm kinda leaning towards renting one just to be able to hear it whenever i want and get some reassurance:winkwink:

I bought one off eBay for like $50. Not bad at all for a peace of mind. I recommend it after a certain point. It can be hit and miss if it's too early so I didn't buy one until I was 15 weeks. But even then if you don't find the heart beat, it's ok. Because of this, some people don't want them so that they don't stress themselves out. But I love it.

AQ, I can't wait to log on tomorrow and seeing your results!

Lines, I can see how not hearing anything could be a bit scary, but if know everything is ok...I'm sure it is a relief when you do hear it.

I was the same with my Doppler I got the sonoline b £45 heard heart beat at 9w5d all tho took a while :( but once found ad u no where u baby is lying its so easy to find again I love mine and will say its prob the best thing I have bought so far in my pregnancy

Good luck today AQ, really really hope it's good news. Xx

Hi ladies, just a quick message!!

Firstly, AQ I've got everything crossed for you, I hope the 2ww has flown for you and you get some amazing news today :hugs: you've been so supportive to so many people, and I know we are all rooting for you.

Also wanted to say about the thread being quiet, I'm not going anywhere! I feel like I've only just started our journey and I'll be here along with anyone else who wants to be. Sorry I've been quiet but just not much to report on! 1 week and 6 days until our wtf appointment, we're really excited to get the ball rolling again.

To those starting new cycles, all the best, and hopefully these ones will be our forever babies xx

AQ - Good luck for today. We are all here for you either way but obviously rooting for the excellent news that you deserve x

Thanks mells! :flower:

a massive good luck today aq... :hugs: :hugs:

BFN. Again. I am utterly devastated. I will come on now and again until the ladies from the first page list have had their treatments but other than that i wont be around. Thank you all for support.

:hugs: :cry: AQ am so so sorry my heart is breaking for u so much :hugs: :hugs: you will always be on my thoughts. Complelty understand that you are taken some time out. :hugs:

AQ - I am so so so sorry. Take all the time you need and I understand that nothing we can say will be of comfort to you right now.
We're all here if you need support :hugs:

AQ - you have been the most upbeat cheerleader on this thread. My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry. I know there is nothing we can say to make it all better. I hope you have a good support system with your hubby and your dad. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->