IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

AQ, I'm sorry, my heart is breaking for you. We are absolutely here for you if you need anything. :cry:

Aww AQ I am so sorry hun! Please take the time you need and we will be here when you are ready.

AQ, really really sorry Hun.. My heart goes out to u :hugs:
Take all the time u need :hugs:

Oh my God AQ am soooo sorry, :hugs::hugs::hugs:. Don't know what to say right now to make you feel better. Am so sorry dear :hugs:.

AQ my heart breaks for your disappointment and there are no words for your loss :hug: I am so very sorry. ..

Aq I have been quietly rooting for you, and been saying a prayer for you daily, I am so sorry, it hurts like hell. Please be kind to yourself and your husband. I don't know why bad things happen to good people, I pray we get our babies soon xx

Nayla, I'm sorry that this last cycle (and all the others) haven't worked for you. I know how hard 2 failed cycles are, 4 is unimaginable. Do you have a plan moving forward?

AQ--- I am so devastated for you. This is not fair. I will continue to pray. You've been such a kind, helpful friend through this journey for so many of us and I wanted nothing more than for you to get your BFP. Life is just not fair. Thinking of you. xoxox

AQ -I'm so very sorry, I think we all wanted this for you so badly. Sending big hugs.

Scerena - how are you getting on?

AQ. Im so sorry. I was so rooting for you. You have been here for us and I wish we could do something to make your life better. You gave us all hope and I pray that you you can move on and still get your BFP for all of you and ll of us who are trying.

I totally understand you taking a break. Let your body heal, but if its strictly financially. I think that is a hurdle we can all overcome. Hugs your way!

aq I am so sorry to hear your news :hugs: :hugs: take all the time you need :hugs:

lpear ahhhh long story- basically estrogen leves are far too high so I've been doing no injections since then and doing daily bloodwork but my levels keep increasing... Anyhow we have to wait for them to go down so they can do my EC :(
I have 17 big follicles and another 4 nearly there...

How are you??? 17 weeks already!!!

Hi scerena - just caught up on your journal, keep forgetting it's there, sorry!!
Crikey what a roller coaster you are on! I am keeping everything crossed that the estrogen comes down so you can have EC very soon. Great amount of follies, well done you! This has been a long time coming for you so I really am rooting for you.

Yeah I'm all good thank you, can't complain. I've got my 20 week scan on the 28th and we're going to find out the sex although I'm convinced it's a boy!

xxx

Yay lepear not long till 20 week scan it has gone in so fast! Hope u r keeping well

lpear thanks Hun :hugs: been a very long one since we was on the OD thread!!

Bet you're so excited about your scan!!! Keep me updated Hun :hugs: have you got a journal???

pcct :hi: Hun how are you??

Wow Lpear I can't believe your almost 20 weeks!!

AFM - Just took my first dose of estodial for FET! I have estrogen gel I have to use tonight
Has anyone heard of that?

Lpear- Congratulations!

Scerena- Good luck on your upcoming egg collection hope you get a bunch!

Wanna- I haven't heard of the gel. I have to take the pills and know others that do the patches. Probably a stupid question but is it vaginal and is it supposed to help with your lining?

Peachy - actually I apply it to my inner arm like bicep area. I apply two pumps each night to both arms. Yes it is suppose to help with lining.

How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->