IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

peachy - thanks :hugs:

AQ - So sorry that this is happening to you but I think it's a great idea to get back to enjoying like with your DH. My OH has been saying the same, that he wants to get back to life and enjoying each other instead of constantly worrying about getting pregnant so I think if this cycle fails I'll be right where you are. :hugs:

wanna - the 21st is going to come very fast :) I think my ER is going to be around the 20th or the 21st :)

lpear - make sure you update us with the official sex of the baby on the 28th :) I know we're all happy to have a baby when we're having fertility issues but were you hoping for a specific gender?

All is well with me. I just started my medications last night and so far so good. :) I go back Thursday for my first scan.

peachy, luck da, flower, mells & lpear thanks for the gl :hugs:

EC was okay, had 9 eggs collected... Out of all them follicles! BUT I am keeping them all as my recipient could not proceed... They couldn't tell me details but there was a change of circumstances for her... This news was disappointing for me like they said though at least I have 9 eggs rather than 5...
So, I wil, get my fertilisation report tomorrow between 9am and 11am so fx'd!!! I'm scared they are all immature eggs ahhhhhh so scary this part!!!
We are having ICSI too...

aq that's totally understandable Hun :hugs: enjoy you rest and holiday will be thinking of you :hugs:

jeffers gl testing tomorrow :hugs:

ash gl for Friday I hope all is well at your scan :)

AQ - I am so sorry for all that you have been through....praying that you will get to enjoy your life for a while and your husband! We are here if you need us.

Scerena - well I am happy you got to keep all of your eggs, I cant wait to hear about the fert report!!!!

Im doing ok....Today is my first menapur headache...So I am jsut dealing with that. I am stim day 4 now....and the scan today showed I am progressing though my lining is a bit thick at 12mm....I hope that isnt a problem.

AQ, enjoy life! You are strong and have had enough break for a lifetime. Now is a time to just take it easy and be thankful for all the good things in life.

scerena - Bummer that your recipient had a change in circumstances but it is nice that you got to keep all of the eggs to give yourself a higher chance of success. Let us know how the fert report goes tomorrow!

TTC - I'm not sure if the lining is going to be a problem or not .. worst case scenario they freeze them and then build your lining up. I'm hoping they don't have to do that and they probably won't have to but worst case. It's not so bad :hugs: Ahh those damn menopur headaches. I hate those and am not looking forward to them at all!

scerena - 9 eggs is fine. Quality not quantity hun. Good luck for call x

scerena - Bummer that your recipient had a change in circumstances but it is nice that you got to keep all of the eggs to give yourself a higher chance of success. Let us know how the fert report goes tomorrow!

TTC - I'm not sure if the lining is going to be a problem or not .. worst case scenario they freeze them and then build your lining up. I'm hoping they don't have to do that and they probably won't have to but worst case. It's not so bad :hugs: Ahh those damn menopur headaches. I hate those and am not looking forward to them at all!

Yeah they are not fun. I hope these next few days fly by....I'm ready to be done with the stimming.

AQ, wishing you a blessed rest dear.. Will definitely b thinking of u :hugs:

Fert report-
9 eggs collected
7 injected
4 fertilised

Egg collection is provisionally booked for Friday (day 3)... If on Friday morning there are 3/4 doing good then they will push to blast... either way I hope two make it for either day as I want two put back :)

mells. See you are starting your donor cycle in June, how you feelng about everything???

ash when is your next scan??

AQ hope you're dong okay :hugs:

tttcbaby poor you having the menopur headache :hugs: hope it didn't last too long :hugs:

Scerena - I will keep my FX'd that all 4 are still going strong by day 3 so you have have a blast transferred! Also so you can have 2 transfered and 2 frozen! My next scan is on Thursday. Tomorrow! I can't wait!

ash I'm not freezing any as will only have two I'd prefer to do another cycle if I needed one, later in the year, plus we can't really afford to freeze right now and don't fancy finding the money to freeze one or maybe two...

Gl with your scan tomorrow :)

Oh, well that's understandable, sorry for assuming! When will you hear how they're doing? On day 3 ?

ash don't be sorry, most people do freeze don't they :) um wont hear nothing tomorrow- she said no news is good news if I don't hear from them... So day 3- Friday means I will hear by 9.30 if they are going to blast otherwise I go on in on Friday for my day 3 transfer if I don't hear anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->