IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Ever- So terribly sorry hon :hugs:

Scerena- Yay! Of course they will continue to do well what a great report!:happydance:

Pcct- Can't wait to see the updated pic of your little one how exciting!

Mells- How are you doing? Any new dates to report?

Mamali- yes, I still have cramps. And the larger my uterus gets, the more it pushes my ovaries. It also hurts when I urinate still. They told me most everyone's goes down in 4 weeks but looks like we are part of that lucky minority.

Pcct- can't wait to see your scan. Will y'all find out the sex today? We are finding out today! Can't wait :)

Scerena- glad you are getting to transfer a blast. I know you didn't want to freeze 1 or 2 but would you freeze 3 if you are able?

Ever- So terribly sorry hon :hugs:

Scerena- Yay! Of course they will continue to do well what a great report!:happydance:

Pcct- Can't wait to see the updated pic of your little one how exciting!

Mells- How are you doing? Any new dates to report?

Hi Peachy...I start Lupron on 26 May and then estrogen patches shortly after that (can't remember the exact date). Transfer estimated for 30 June, with my baseline scheduled for 5 June. It seems like donor egg cycles are so much less stressful in some ways. Other ways I'm worried that someone else is controlling the follicle growth! Oh my!

Ever- I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you x

Mamali- So glad your scan went well x

Scerena- Good luck for transfer x

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Ever- so sorry. My thoughts are with you.
Linesman - 18 weeks where has the time gone! I feel like you just found out!
Peachy - thank you. My lining is getting thicker! At 5.9 so they are estimating transfer on May 20th. However I have fuild in my uterus they are watching. They want it gone before they transfer. I asked where it came fr and he said sometimes it happens when you have s period.
Hi to all those I missed! Have a great weekend!

Mells- Yes I know what you mean about not having control because I have felt that way with the whole process myself. I just leap from one worry to another. At least the donor is proven to have made good ones right? I like not having to stim so we can be happy about that!

Wanna- That's wonderful about your lining and I'm sure the fluid will clear up. May 20 is so soon! Have you decided on what you're going to do after transfer? 2 days of nothing did just that for me last so I am so unsure.

AQ- I truly hope you are beginning to heal and I know this may seem a little crazy but I was thinking that maybe when you are ready to start looking into options again you could look into applying for trial cycles. I am in Minnesota for instance and there are 5 reproductive clinics (including the Mayo clinic which is a learning/teaching hospital that is one of the best in the country) that are within driving distance of me. So my thought was that maybe if you found a trial specific to your needs and were accepted it would be free and you are more than welcome to stay with my family (free room and board of course). There are lots of other ladies on here in different states that I bet would be willing to offer the same thing if trials are offered there. Sorry if it's too soon but maybe down the road it would be something to consider and it would be kind of like a holiday with a purpose.

Was anyone still sore on transfer day? I'm scared now because I'm still a little sore :blush:

peachy thanks :hugs: how are you doing???

linemanswife thanks, we have literally just had some financial difficulties and its like £940 to freeze we just can't do it :( so if I have two doing good tomorrow then I'm going to fight for two to go back...

aq thanks :hugs: how are you doing Hun??

wannabemomma brilliant news :) not long left now :)

Mells- Yes I know what you mean about not having control because I have felt that way with the whole process myself. I just leap from one worry to another. At least the donor is proven to have made good ones right? I like not having to stim so we can be happy about that!

Wanna- That's wonderful about your lining and I'm sure the fluid will clear up. May 20 is so soon! Have you decided on what you're going to do after transfer? 2 days of nothing did just that for me last so I am so unsure.

AQ- I truly hope you are beginning to heal and I know this may seem a little crazy but I was thinking that maybe when you are ready to start looking into options again you could look into applying for trial cycles. I am in Minnesota for instance and there are 5 reproductive clinics (including the Mayo clinic which is a learning/teaching hospital that is one of the best in the country) that are within driving distance of me. So my thought was that maybe if you found a trial specific to your needs and were accepted it would be free and you are more than welcome to stay with my family (free room and board of course). There are lots of other ladies on here in different states that I bet would be willing to offer the same thing if trials are offered there. Sorry if it's too soon but maybe down the road it would be something to consider and it would be kind of like a holiday with a purpose.

Peachy, yes I'm a worrier by nature so I'm sure it won't ever stop! This is the first time my donor is donating. She is young and has a son that wasn't necessarily planned so we know she's fertile. I hoping for the best outcome possible.

scerena good luck for transfer, fingers crossed you have two little ones x

ever I'm so, so sorry :hugs: will be thinking of you.

mamali so pleased everything is going well!

line oh that sounds so uncomfortable, I hope things settle for you soon. SO pleased your pregnancy is going well x

pcct I hope your scan went well! Very exciting! x

mells I'm glad things are going well, it must be a mixture of emotions without the stress of stimming but with the worry of how someone else is getting on! Hopefully it will all go well, I have my fingers crossed :hugs:

wanna that's so soon! All the best for your transfer x

aq you're in my thoughts a lot, I can't imagine how you're feeling but know there are a lot of people thinking of you :hugs:

Hi to everyone else! :flower: hope you're all doing well.

afm 4 sleeps until our appointment! :happydance: pleased to say it's come around pretty quickly. I've had a fairly normal cycle, AF arrived yesterday so I'm pleased my body seems to be coping fine since IVF. My stomach still seems a little swollen, is it possible my ovaries are still swollen? Or my follicles haven't all gone? Hoping we can start our FET as soon as possible.

Peachy- Wow what a amazing offer! thank you so much! it is something to definitely consider if they allowed someone from the UK to take part... any more info would be great! thank you x

Thanks for all well wishes ladies. Im still down but not out ;) xxx

Mamali, great news on your scan :happydance:

Scerena, all the best for ur transfer!!!

Wannabe: transfer will b here before u know it!!

Linesman, wow that sounds uncomfortable but great that ur doin well :flower:

AQ, ur such a strong woman! If I could see u I would give a really really BIGGGG huGGGGG!!

Pcct, wow how time flies.. So happy that baby is doing well :hugs:

BIG hello to the rest of you!!

Btw ladies, starting a new job tomorrow so I might not drop by as often.. Will definitely do so when I can to root all you lovelies!! Really hoping for the time to pass quickly so that I can start my2nd round of IVF :hugs:

Thanks for the good luck ladies

I am now PUPO with 1 "perfect embryo" which is a hatching blast OTD 21/05/13 (my ohs birthday)

It was that perfect that the consultant would not transfer two, he said if it was day 3 he would transfer two or if this embryo was down graded a bit then he would consider two...
He went on to say about if he puts a lower grade one in also and I miscarry that one it could bleed into the good one and he wouldn't want to risk loosing the good one...
He said he done 10 transfers today and put two back in on every one, but he said if they had embies like mine he wouldn't put two back...

After me arguing for ages I agreed to one as I didn't have a choice and what he said makes sense

They will call me tomorrow to let me know if any of the other 3 are suitable to freeze

Scerena congrats on being PUPO. Have everything crossed for you it sticks. You are in my thoughts dear.

Scerena- congrats on being PUPO! Really hope your oh has a wonderful birthday surprise :)

Thanks mamali &linemanswife :) I hope I get to join both you ladies very soon :hugs: :hugs:

Hey everyone sorry I wasn't able to get on over the weekend :dohh:

Congrats rere being pupo!!! Sticky vibes your way girl!!

Lineman- we aren't finding out sex going to keep it a surprise :)
Flower- thanks yeah time is going on so quick but I can't wait until baby is here
Rafwife- thanks scan went great thanks!! Not long till your appt now :)
AQ- hope you are doing ok :hugs: :hugs:
How is everyone else doing?

Thanks mells & pcct :hugs:

pcct so exciting that you aren't finding out the sex of your baby :)

mells how are things with you?

ladies I need your expertise...........here is what is going on.

I am/was gearing up to do FET. My transfer was suppose to be next week. However, today when I went in they said my blood work from Friday came back and my estrogen levels were at 2100. Which is EXTREMELY high. He was like wow you must be growing follies but the u/s showed no mature follies and my lining is only at 5.8. He asked if I was taking my meds right and I am. So he said it might be a lab error. What is the strange part to see last Monday my blood work showed my levels at 690. Then last Friday they jumped to 2100??? Any advise?

If they come back that high still or not in range (600-900) then they will cancel this cycle. I am just so confused on how this is even happening. Your estrogen levels control your lining so I should have a really thick lining.

I have two quality blasts on ice :happydance:

wannabemomma I really wish I had an answer Hun :hugs: my levels were very high during this fresh cycle and my lining was thick with loads of follicles how weird? I hope you get some answers ASAP and them levels drop, everything crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->