IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Scerena, would you consider putting 3 back if that many make to 3 or 5 days?

AFM, feeling pretty good up my upcoming cycle. We really love the donor we picked and we had a great session with our counselor. Of course, I read things online about donor conceived children that hate their parents for using a donor and think they are selfish for bringing them into the world artificially. And it has been explained that their are children that feel that way, but almost all have other resentments against their parents and use that as ammunition. And often times people find out later in their lives and have a hard time adjusting to the facts. Our children (God willing) will know from the start that we needed some help brining them into our family.

Mells- I know this is incredibly personal but are y'all doing donor eggs or donor embryos? We have considered donating some of our embryos later on if we do not need them and it's nice to see things from the other perspective.

Ash - I go in tomorrow morning.....I believe ER might be may 14th but we will know tomorrow.we

Mells - awww hun I wouldn't worry about that....your child will love you esp. Knowing how bad you wanted them.

Scerena- fxed

Scerena- Good luck on your embies!. I hated the whole no news is good news thing. I wanted them to call me every day with an update but of course I didn't get that and it's best to leave them alone and let them grow.

Ash- Hope you have a great scan!

Mells- That's such a hard thing because I see it from an adult point of view and I would think it to be such a complicated issue that a child would have to be older to understand and hopefully by then they'd have the ability to comprehend just how much you went through to get to have them and that there is no question as to how loved and wanted they were/are. My Mom always tells me there's no way this future baby of mine will ever be able to say they weren't wanted. I have a stepsister who was adopted from Korea when she was 18mos old and her and her moms relationship was unbreakable. Yours will be too and you will even get to give your baby life and give birth to him/her. Such a miracle. It's not how we get them it's what we do when we have them that's important :hugs:

Mells- I know this is incredibly personal but are y'all doing donor eggs or donor embryos? We have considered donating some of our embryos later on if we do not need them and it's nice to see things from the other perspective.

Linesman, we are using donor eggs only. So this baby will genetically be DH's. we looked into adoption and I don't think this is that much different except I will actually get to be pregnant.

Being a parent is never easy all the time, so just like everything else, I'll take it one day at a time. I'm so excited by the possibilities surrounding this whole process!

Mells - I believe you have the right attitude. Your child will know how badly you wanted her/him or them! Stay positive. I think it is a beautiful thing for both parties!

Peachy - How you doing?

AFM - I go in tomorrow for an u/s to see if they need to up the estrogen to get my lining thicker. I have been laying off the sugar because I read that can produce testrone and god I already have enough of that!! yikes!

I'm soooooooo sore!!! I hope this feeling passes soon!!!

mells here they only allow two if you're below 35 so the max I'm allowed is two unfortunately...

That's a great attitude you have, I think being honest from the beginning can save a lot of resentment, sounds like you're doing the right thing, your child/children will know just how much they were loved and wanted :hugs:

I wish my recipient didnt pull out last minute as I really wanted to help another lady :(

ttcbaby thanks for the fx'd :) hope your app goes good today :hugs:

peachy so hard not knowing how they're doing right!!! I'm guessing they're ok today as I haven't heard back... I'm so nervous about ET!!!

wannabemomma gl with your u/s tomorrow :)

Ttc- Hope all went well this morning!

Scerena- I am sure they are great!

Wanna- Don't worry too much about the sugar because if that were true I would be a man! I hope your lining is perfect so more worrying. I get one ultrasound on the 27th I think and she said if it was good then it would stay good for transfer. It's funny because I can feel all optimistic for you guys and be like don't worry everything will be fine and work out and for myself I go from hope to doom and gloom like it'll never work. I try to give myself pep talks but the last bfn was devastating so I don't want to set meself up. I start Lupron tomorrow and have only 5 more days of bcps so am thankful for that. How are you feeling?

Hello everyone :flower:

Scerena FX for you all four make it to blast, how do you feel about multiples?

Mells wish you all the best, and am sure you are going to be a wonderful mother and your child/children will love you.

Wannabe wish you all the best at your u/s tomorrow.

Peachy it's ok to feel down one moment and have hope the next, keeping my FX for you, and yayy for starting lupron tomorrow, hope it goes by quick and you move to stimms.

AQ good thing you are taking time off and focusing on you self and DH, God knows you deserve the break. You are in my thoughts dear.

Afm I went in for my official first scan, and I saw my little miracle, and a heart beat. That was the most amazing feeling ever. Praying for all of you to feel that too. Everything is good, and where they want, but my follies are proving stubborn cos they are still quite big. Bigger than the sac, I counted about five :wacko: but the doctor said its nothing to worry about, just to take more fluids and rest.

Mamali- YAY! Congratulations that's amazing! Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months! :happydance:

Mamali- congrats!! So excited for you. Glad everything is going well. And my ovaries were still stim size at my last u/s at 13 weeks. They never went down. Hopefully yours will cooperate better and return to normal quickly.

Wow that must be quite uncomfortable Linemanswife. How are you doing? Can't believe you are 18 weeks!!! Time flies by before you know it. But do you get cramps, and how bad are they?

Everhopeful I've not heard from you in a while too, how did your scan go? Hope you are doing great, and all is well. Update us please.

Hi Mamali - not good news I'm afraid. Had a scan yesterday and only empty sac found. Scheduled for a d&c next week!

Will keep checking back on everyone here!

Xx

Aww ever am so sorry, that's just awful. Hang in there dear :hugs:.

Hey mam am doing great thanks we have or scan today :) everything is being ok nice to see things are going good to for u :)

Everyhope - so so sorry :hugs:

Ash- hope your cycle is going good as u are not far off ur bfp :)

Ttcnbaby- hope stims are going well you have waits a long time to get going :hugs:

Aq thinking of you every day :hugs:

Rere :hi: good luck today

Linesman - wow 18 weeks ur pregnancy has been going in quick so nice to see you doing well :)

Sorry if I have missed anyone :hugs: hope everyone here is doing well :)

IM HAVING A 5 DAY TRANSFER :) she said it will be so difficult to choose the best embies today as they all look really good and they want the one with the best potential...

All 4 embies are doing very well...
They grade from grade 1-4 with 1 being the highest... All 4 are grade 1 :)
So far there is one 7cell
And 3 8 cells, they were all 4 cells yesterday so they're doubling nicely she said....

I said will I be allowed two back and she said probably not if blast transfer... I'm not happy about that... I will be discussing on the day...
Anyhow Im having transfer on Sunday IF they make it fx'd [-o<[-o<

I said will they make it and she said they're developing very nicely, if they were slow they would have put them back, she said if they're going to develop it wouldn't make a difference being in the dish or inside me, she said they are doing very well...

peachy thank you for the positivity :hugs:

ash how did of get in at your scan?

mamali congrats :) I'm glad everything was well and baby was right on track :)

everhopeful I am so so sorry Hun :hugs: thinking of you :hugs:

pcct what time is your scan?

Congrats Mamali!!!!

Congrats Scerena!

Positive thoughts for everyone!

Ever- So terribly sorry hon :hugs:

Scerena- Yay! Of course they will continue to do well what a great report!:happydance:

Pcct- Can't wait to see the updated pic of your little one how exciting!

Mells- How are you doing? Any new dates to report?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->