IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Scerena- Congrats on being pupo and with such a great embie!

Wanna- I have no idea why that would be but I really hope it's a lab error and there's nothing to worry about! :hugs:

AQ- When I google IVF centers in Minnesota all of them come up with websites. I am a complete goof when it comes to computers and am unable to copy and paste right. Perhaps you could google the same for the info. Hope you and hubby are enjoying eachother!:hugs:

Wanna, I wish I had some advice for you, but that's a new one for me too. I hope it's just some kind of lab error and you can proceed as planned. good luck!

Wanna- that's strange. I can't really offer any advice. When my levels were that high, I had tons of follicles and lining was very thick. Really hope it's a error. When will they retest?

Wanna- that's strange. I can't really offer any advice. When my levels were that high, I had tons of follicles and lining was very thick. Really hope it's a error. When will they retest?

Linesman - thanks. I know seems very strange. They drew blood while I was there. They said they would call me this evening. I am really praying they do not cancel this cycle. It seems I can not catch a break!

It was a lab error! Thank god!!! :wacko:

My estrogen levels are actually at 340 which is slightly on the low end but I will take it rather than being on the high end!!!

wannabemomma so glad to hear that it was a lab error :)

Wow, wanna, so glad it was just an error!! You must be so relieved!

Flower good luck for your new job! Hope it's going well so far and time passes quickly for you until IVF #2 x

scerena congrats!! So pleased you're pupo with such a great quality embie and have 2 little frosties too! Great news x

Hi to everyone else :flower:

afm 2 sleeps and counting! Thinking bloating was due to AF which is on her way out now...:)

Wanna- What a relief! Make sure they don't charge you for that repeat bloodwork! Good luck on your next lining check I hope all goes well!

Scerena- Hope the 2ww is moving along for you and you are able to relax.

AFM- Not much going on here. Took my last bcp last night which is nice so hoping af comes before I start the Estace on the 18th. According to my paperwork that's what is supposed to happen anyways. I had my new sidewalk around the house poured yesterday so hubby is happy guess that's about exciting as it gets around here :coffee:

peachy - You soon will be at it again then! woohoo!

AFM - Today went well. They said everything is right on track. My lining is up to 6.5. They said we are going to transfer on Monday!I guess lining can grow thicker in those few days? For some reason I have found FET more confusing than fresh IVF.

Wanna- Yes I think it is more confusing. Perhaps for me because for fresh I lived at the clinic so could constantly ask ?'s and this time it was here's instructions see ya later. For you they screwed up and that just sucks. It seems like you are way monitored than me also. My big instructions were to call if no bleeding after stopping bcp's and an ultrasound on May 28th to measure lining. No bloodwork was ordered at all. Do you find that odd or think it would be too late at that point if anything is wrong to fix it to still do transfer June 6th? She did say that if my lining was good that day it would definately be good for transfer so yes in answer to your ? I think it does keep getting thicker. I should have asked her what if it wasn't good though .

peachy thanks Hun but the TWW is torture isn't it :dohh: so nervous and scared!!!
How are you???
Glad your bcps are done with things are moving forward :)

wannabemomma yay for transfer on Monday :happydance: I'm looking forward to it for you :)

Peachy - I am not sure. I belive they were monitoring me more closely because of my miscarriage and a thin lining has been a huge battle for me. I have PCOS so they wanted to monitor my E2 and testrone levels as well.

Another thing that threw me for a loop was they never mentioned triggering. So for FET do you not do a trigger shot? If not how does that work? I think I am confusing myself more by thinking about it hahaha. :juggle:

Scerena, nice pic!

Wanna, I didn't you triggered with a FET since the trigger is to mature the eggs before retrieval. And you don't have a ER for FET.

Peachy, good luck!

If you think FET is low key trying doing donor eggs. I hardly go in at all. Not that I'm complaining bc my RE is 3 1/2 hours away...LOL!

Hi Ladies, sorry I havent been on lately, I have been trying to stay a bit stress free and staying off the internet as much as I can al together. I only allow myself 15 minutes on BnB so getting to all of the threads have proved hard.

Just to let you all know....my ER was today and they got 9 eggs, though I was hoping for more I am happy. My right ovary was stunted by a dominant follicle so I only got 1 from that side and the rest from my left. RE said at least 6 looked nice and mature so I get my fert report tomorrow. We are doing ICSI anyway just in case.

I hope all of you are doing well and do wish for you all to have your bfps very soon!

ttcbaby brilliant news!!! I too got 9 eggs! They injected 7 and 4 fertilised- it's not quantity it's quality as I have one in me and two frozen so don't worry Hun I'm sure you will do great :hugs:

How you feeling after ER??? Get plenty of rest and drink a Ton of water :hugs: can't wait for your report :hugs:

mells thanks Hun :hugs: how things going with you?? :hugs:

Hey Everyone!!
I know I've been gone for a while after the M/C but I've checked in to see how you're all holding up! xo

I have my first FET next Friday, May 24th. I start PIO shots on Sunday and I'm so scared! Any advice?? Fingers crossed for all! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->