IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hey babyD nice to hear for u again :) hope u r doing well :hugs:

:wohoo: for starting your fet not long to go at all a, so excicted for you!!

Hey Everyone!!
I know I've been gone for a while after the M/C but I've checked in to see how you're all holding up! xo

I have my first FET next Friday, May 24th. I start PIO shots on Sunday and I'm so scared! Any advice?? Fingers crossed for all! xo

Baby D!!!!!! So good to hear from you!! I have my first FET May 20th! We will be on the same track again. How is FET treating you? I started the PIO shots this morning. They are the same as last time.....

Hey babyD nice to hear for u again :) hope u r doing well :hugs:

:wohoo: for starting your fet not long to go at all a, so excicted for you!!

Hey Everyone!!
I know I've been gone for a while after the M/C but I've checked in to see how you're all holding up! xo

I have my first FET next Friday, May 24th. I start PIO shots on Sunday and I'm so scared! Any advice?? Fingers crossed for all! xo

Baby D!!!!!! So good to hear from you!! I have my first FET May 20th! We will be on the same track again. How is FET treating you? I started the PIO shots this morning. They are the same as last time.....

Hey PCCT and Wannabe!! I'm doing well... belly went down from IVF/pregnancy.. took 5 1/2 weeks to get my AF... but i'm ready to go again! I have been on estrace pills 3x day... and I start PIO on Sunday night.. I only did the crinone gel for the IVF cycle so the PIO shots scare me! I keep looking at my butt and where the videos say to do it, I think I'd hit my hip bone! LOL I am going to be the only idiot to inject my spine or something. What can u tell me about the PIO?
Wannabe- so excited we're on such similar schedules again!! Hope it's our last!

PCCT- How are you feeling? I would have been as far along as you at this point.. but so excited you seem to be doing well! Feel any kicking or anything? Know if it's a boy or girl? hugs to you and kisses on your belly!

ttcbaby brilliant news!!! I too got 9 eggs! They injected 7 and 4 fertilised- it's not quantity it's quality as I have one in me and two frozen so don't worry Hun I'm sure you will do great :hugs:

How you feeling after ER??? Get plenty of rest and drink a Ton of water :hugs: can't wait for your report :hugs:

mells thanks Hun :hugs: how things going with you?? :hugs:

I actually feel better than I though I would. I little bit of bloating today but other than that I feel great! I am just so happy to have made it this far!

Hey Everyone!!

BabyD - glad to see you are back hun, you were missed! I do pray this FET works for you!

AFM - I got my fert report today.

9 eggs retrieved,
4 fertilized naturally through IVF
3 fertilized through ICSI
So we have 7 embies growing.....the other 2 were immature.

Aw babyD am so so sorry :hugs: :hugs:
Thank you so much for the hugs and kisses so swet of you :flower:
Not feeling kicks yet just strong flutters :) we are all so staying team yellow all tho I do think it's going to be a little boy :)

Hey ttc - wasn't sure of u got my reply In my journal I sent a few weeks ago, I lost your journal and couldn't find it and was wording if u could send me a link plz :)
Can't believe u have had ec :yipee: and your fert report is amazing well done !!!

Hey Baby D, glad to hear from you. I hope things go well for your FET...fx'd for ya!

Baby D g with your upcoming FET :)

Ttcbaby amazing fert report :happydance: so happy for you :happydance: when's ET scheduled for?

ttc that's fantastic news, hope your embies keep going strong!

babyD and wanna, all the best for your FETs :flower:

Well, our wtf appointment was good overall, everything looks good and they were happy to start FET asap. Unfortunately due to the lab being shut over June/July we do have to delay everything :cry: been a bit down, but if this little frozen embie is our miracle baby then an extra 5 weeks is worth it. Transfer will probably be end of July/start of August.

The really good news is our frozen embryo is a better quality than the one we had transferred. The clinic shared the grading, but I don't really understand them, anyone any idea what these really mean? Our 1st blast was 4-3-2 and our frozen one is 5-4-2 :shrug: x

Hi ladies. Just dropping by to say hi. I don't post much anymore as really feel so down about life atm and do not want to bring this positive thread down x

Scerena- Good luck for OTD x

BabyD- Wishing you tons of luck for your FET cycle x

Wannabe- Lots of luck for your FET too x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Really struggling to cope knowing we have no possible way of trying again unless we win money which is a long shot. Its my birthday on Sunday and il 32 and still no closer to being a mother so quite down. I do have a new part time job in marketing that starts in July and i have my own office etc so at least that is something positive and will enable us to save a little. I am already dreading xmas tho as honestly thought i would be massive pregnant this xmas... ah well. Hope everyone is ok xxx

Thanks AQ

I am sorry you are feeling down. Do they have any support groups over there? There is this lovely support group here called resolve in my town were we can get together and talk.

My thoughts and prayers are with you through this difficult time. You are such positive light on this thread and I believe everyone on here can say you deserve to be happy and have a little one. Remember god works miracles I am sure he has something big planned for you.

Thanks wannabe. I used to head the support group here but my positivity is gone for now so won't drag the group down. I will start going again when i am in a better mind set and have a chance at starting again so i can contribute xxx

AQ, I agree that God does work in mysterious ways. It is a good sign that you are trying to focus on the positive...new job, ability to save, etc. Hang in there my friend!

:hi: ladies, just thought I'd update you on my situation...

I was very dizzy yesterday so I done a pregnancy test and I got my BFP (very light but there) then done another tonight and the line is darker, below is a pic of tonight's test on a cheapy :)

Please keep me in your prayers that this embryo is a sticky one [-o<[-o<[-o<

I hope everyone is doing well? thinking of you all :hugs:

Raf wishing you all the luck for your upcoming FET :hugs: I'm praying that this is your miracle baby in the waiting :hugs:[-o<[-o<

AQ I am so sorry that you're feeling down :hug: we are all here for you :hugs::hugs: you're an amazing lady and have provided so much support for us all, Im keeping you in my thoughts and praying for you I really am :hugs: with the new focus' and positivity I believe something good will come from it as you deserve this so much :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 10
Sorry I have been quiet lately; just trying not to over obsess. Tonight marked my 14th day of stimming; and quite frankly I am exhausted with this process. I go in the morning for my scan and bloodwork, and am hoping it will be my last and I can trigger tomorrow night. I have four measuring follicles and a few other small ones, but it looks as though I am going to make it to retrieval this time. I am nervous but definately excited. All I need is one to make it to the end! :thumbup:

Scerena - OMG huge congrats! lots of sticky vibes x

Angie- Lots of luck for EC. Have everything crossed for you x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Its my birthday today so off out for lunch and a few glasses of fizz! :) xxx

Thank you ladies I go a positive digi today too :hugs: thank you :hugs:

AQ happy birthday :happydance: enjoy your day Hunni :hugs: enjoy the glasses of fizz :)

angle I hope that you can stop stimming soon bless :hugs: I've very thing crossed for you :hugs: and yes you only need that one quality one as you know :) fx'd!!!!

linemanswife thanks Hun how is your pregnancy going??? Was you very crampy at the beginning? Like af cramps???

mells thank you :) a few more days and your journey starts again :) how exciting!! how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->