IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Scerena- YES!!! Very crampy. I called my clinic several times because I just knew something was wrong. But they told me over and over that cramping is normal. And I'll be 20 weeks Wednesday so I guess they were right :) If you need some more reassurance though, call your clinic. We've paid them lots of money to be there for us.

AQ- happy bday!! Hope you really enjoy yourself.

AQ, Happy Birthday!

Well ladies I finally get to go to retrieval. It will be Tuesday. I'm so excited, and pray for the best outcome possible.

Good luck Angie. Remember it only takes on to have success!

linemanswife thank you :hugs: I keep worrying!!!! But everyone says its nirmal so I need to relax :)
Can't believe you're like nearly 20 weeks already! Time is flying!
Will you find out the gender of your baby or have a surprise???

angie gl for Tuesday I agree with mells it only takes one :hugs:

Angie- good luck for tue :hugs:
One more sleep to otd rere :yipee:

Angie- good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear :)

Scerena- I know it. It's been flying by the last couple weeks. And we are having a GIRL! We found out about a week ago. We only have boys on both sides of our family so she will be spoiled rotten! Will you be getting a beta done?

Angie- good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear :)

Scerena- I know it. It's been flying by the last couple weeks. And we are having a GIRL! We found out about a week ago. We only have boys on both sides of our family so she will be spoiled rotten! Will you be getting a beta done?

Wow congrats linemans!!!!! How exciting for you!:happydance:

pcct yep 1 more sleep :happydance: how are you today??

linemanswife awww how sweet a baby girl especially since there are no girls :) she will be very spoilt rotten!!! Have you been thinking of names???

I get a beta tomorrow, not sure how long results take to come back :shrug:

Thanks girls! We are so excited. It was so much more real when we found out. And I felt her kick for the first time the next day so it was an amazing few days. Her name is Annabelle Rose. Rose is both my mother and grandmothers middle name.

Scerena- they called me a couple hours after my beta so maybe it'll be the same day. Will they do a repeat beta to see if the numbers are rising?

Thanks girls! We are so excited. It was so much more real when we found out. And I felt her kick for the first time the next day so it was an amazing few days. Her name is Annabelle Rose. Rose is both my mother and grandmothers middle name.

Scerena- they called me a couple hours after my beta so maybe it'll be the same day. Will they do a repeat beta to see if the numbers are rising?

What a beautiful name!! My DH and I LOVE the name Annabelle and Arabelle.. and rose is my neice's middle name! So pretty!!!! AWWWW

Lineman. That is awesome and such a beautiful name.

Afm. We transferred 2 perfect blastocysts today. The remaining 5 are still growing so we find out tomorrow how many we can freeze.

Lineman-- how lovely your having a little girl :) and what a gawjus name :)

Ttcbaby- omg u had transfer today!! :yipee: congrats being pupo!!!

ttcbaby - congrats girl! Woohoo for 5 still growing too, that is amazing! :hugs: :happydance: When is your OTD?

Thanks girls! And I LOVE Arabelle, BabyD!!

Ttcbaby- congrats on being pupo!! I hope the time flies until OTD!

Had retrieval today and got five eggs; which is wonderful compared to the three they thought I was going to get. So praying to make it to transfer.

Angielude- Five is great!! So happy they got a couple more than you thought.. usually happens.. fingers crossed for all five to fertilize!!! xo

TTCbaby- YAYYYY on being PUPO.. feel anything yet? Any implantation cramping? I'm having my transfer on Friday and I'm wondering how long until I'll feel the implant? i felt it around day 6-7 from my ivf 3dt.... so exciting!

Linemans.... i know i said it already but I'm so excited for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->