IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

BabyD we may be transferring on the same day. Unless I do a five day transfer; not sure yet though. I will know more tomorrow.

ttcbaby- Congrats on being pupo! x

angie- Lots of luck for tomorrows call! everything crossed x

Line- Beautiful name x

Pcct- Hope your doing well hun x

Hi Mells, wannabe, BabyD, Ash, Scerena and all the gang. Sorry for lack of personals. I have been having headaches and eyesight issues for the past few days so struggle to type too much but love to all xxx

Angie. That's awesome...congrats hun.

Baby - I feel my ovaries but that's it and the progesterone is making me tired. I don't think implantation would start till tomorrow though so we will see. I just hope at least one takes.

AFM I got the call today and we got 1 frostie. I was hoping for more but that's OK.

Good news; 4 of the 5 eggs were mature and 4 of them fertilized with ICSI.:thumbup: We will do our transfer Friday.:happydance: I'm hoping for a couple frosties :cold: but will be happy if two make it to transfer.

Angie- that's fabulous!! And amazing that 100% fertilized. Very good numbers! Good luck with your transfer :)

Hi everyone!

AQ.- hope you feel better!
Linesman - congrats! Love the name!
All the ladies transferred/ and transferring good luck!

AFM - we transferred 2 (7 cell grade B) embryos. We lost one in the thaw. My lining was still on the low side but yer doc said everything looked good. He said if he had any doubts he would of cancelled. Now all there is to do is wait and pray odds are with us!!

Trying to relax and stay stress free!

Wannabe. We are tww buddies. You transferred on Monday right ? GL to both of us

Wannabe and Mo- well be in our 2ww together...I'm having my FET done today!

Angie- best of luck today for us!

Aq- hope the headaches get better!! Xo

Everyone near Oklahoma... And that horrific tragedy in Woolwich England, our hearts are with you.

Hi ladies! :)

Mind if I join?

I'm on my first IVF cycle. Started stims on Saturday. I'm on an antagonist protocol. Using puregon 150iU for stimming and cetrotide .25mg to prevent ovulation.
I went for my second scan yesterday and was told that I've 12 follies growing and that my lining is 8.3mm trilaminar.
Have to go back for another ultrasound tomorrow.

Good luck everyone and lots of baby dust to all the ladies in their 2ww. Hope I can join you soon. :)

Hi ladies! :)

Mind if I join?

I'm on my first IVF cycle. Started stims on Saturday. I'm on an antagonist protocol. Using puregon 150iU for stimming and cetrotide .25mg to prevent ovulation.
I went for my second scan yesterday and was told that I've 12 follies growing and that my lining is 8.3mm trilaminar.
Have to go back for another ultrasound tomorrow.

Good luck everyone and lots of baby dust to all the ladies in their 2ww. Hope I can join you soon. :)

Welcome!!!!

Good luck today babyD and lots of luck for mo and wanna

Welcome oculi good luck for your up coming cycle :) :dust:

Officially PUPO with :baby::baby: they graded them second from the best and said they were really strict on grading the best embryos, but that mine could be in a book. I'm so happy.

image.jpg

Transfer went very smooth! The blast looked even better than they thought! Officially PUPO!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
Yay congrats girls on being pupo!!! Hope the 2ww treats u both kind :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member