IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

baby & angie congrats on being PUPO :dance: I'm praying or you both :hugs: :hugs:

Angie - that's awesome...Congrats hun...they are beauties!!!

Baby's - wow that's already hatching...wohoo. should be implanting soon.

AFM - been cramp most of today and yesterday....I hope it implantation :)

Angie and Baby, congrats on being PUPO. Enjoy the 2WW and don't torture yourselves with symptom spotting...yeah right! :haha:

TTC, good luck! Sounds like some promising signs.

angie, wannabe, ttcbaby and Babyd- HUGE congrats to you all for being pupo! have my fingers crossed for you all x

Hi to Pcct, Mells,Peachy and all the gang x

Hi ladies!

Lots of baby dust to all of you!:)

Just got back from my scan. Been told that today's the last day of stims (??it's only day 8 of stimming). Tomorrow I'll be getting the trigger shot and Tuesday I have to go in for ER.

Congrats on being pupo Angie and BabyD!!

Oculi- I only did 8 days of stimming and ended up with 15 follicles and 13 embryos on day 5. Good luck on collection. Can't wait to hear your fertilization report :)

LinemansWife, really? I was just kinda surprised because before we started with the IVF cycle, they told us that I'll need to stim for at least 11 days. But yeah, I guess they know what they're doing (at least I hope so :p). I totally forgot to ask how many follies I've got. It's either 14 or 15. But the sizes vary quite a lot. :/ Just hope that we'll have at least one good embie!

LinemansWife, really? I was just kinda surprised because before we started with the IVF cycle, they told us that I'll need to stim for at least 11 days. But yeah, I guess they know what they're doing (at least I hope so :p). I totally forgot to ask how many follies I've got. It's either 14 or 15. But the sizes vary quite a lot. :/ Just hope that we'll have at least one good embie!

I know exactly what you mean. I was worried, too. But my estrogen levels got really high so that may have something to do with it. I didn't know how many follicles we had until ER so maybe they'll tell you Tuesday. Are you doing icsi?

Occu - thats awesome less stimming the better I think. It means u are responding well!!

AFM. My boobs which have been sore since ER are not so sore anymore. I hope I'm not out of it. Anyone have any inspiring stories???

LinemansWife, I see. They didn't say anything about my estrogen levels. Actually, they didn't say anything at all except that I'm ready for ER. And I was too shocked to even think of anything to ask.
We're doing half IVF, half ICSI. But if the IVF half doesn't fertilize or if something seems off, then they'll do ICSI for those as well.
Did you do ICSI?
Btw.. congratulations! :D you and your dh must be super excited!:)

ttcbaby, best of luck! :D have you tested yet or are you gonna wait?

Hello ladies, wow too much has happened and don't think I've managed to keep up.. Just to update that im settling down well in my new job and things are going well.. I'm working out at least 3 times a week and eating well.. Definitely feeling healthier.. Hoping to have a healthy body in time for my 2nd IVF..

How are all of you doing? Big hello to AQ, PCCT, linesman, Mells, ttcbaby and the rest of the gang :flower:
Miss u ladies :hugs:

Oculi- thanks! We are just so excited! My work threw a surprise diaper shower for me yesterday and it made me want her here so bad. 10 months is a really long wait.
About the estrogen, they didn't tell me my levels until they were high. So they are probably normal if they haven't said anything to you. We did icsi on all of our eggs, but because of male factors. In the beginning, I wanted to do what you're doing just to see if our problem all along had been fertilization. But in the end, my dr talked me into being more aggressive and doing icsi on all of them.

Ttc- you can do it!! It's getting so close!

Hello ladies, wow too much has happened and don't think I've managed to keep up.. Just to update that im settling down well in my new job and things are going well.. I'm working out at least 3 times a week and eating well.. Definitely feeling healthier.. Hoping to have a healthy body in time for my 2nd IVF..

How are all of you doing? Big hello to AQ, PCCT, linesman, Mells, ttcbaby and the rest of the gang :flower:

Flowermal- Hey! Glad you're feeling well... when are you planning the next cycle? Proud of you for being so healthy and happy! Excited for you to get going on here again!

Occuli, I stimmed for 8 or 9 days during my IVF cycle and they told me it would be 10-12.. everyone's body responds differently...just go with the flow. 14 or 15 follies is amazing!! Let's hope you have all great quality! Excited for you to be in your 2ww... it'll go by fast, don't worry! xoxoxo

I'm waiting for my beta. I think lol

lol! Well, it's just a few more days! :winkwink: Don't know if I could wait. I think if I get to do ET and AF wouldn't show, I'd test one day before the beta. Just to prep myself.:blush:

Oculi- thanks! We are just so excited! My work threw a surprise diaper shower for me yesterday and it made me want her here so bad. 10 months is a really long wait.
About the estrogen, they didn't tell me my levels until they were high. So they are probably normal if they haven't said anything to you. We did icsi on all of our eggs, but because of male factors. In the beginning, I wanted to do what you're doing just to see if our problem all along had been fertilization. But in the end, my dr talked me into being more aggressive and doing icsi on all of them.

Ttc- you can do it!! It's getting so close!

Wow! That's so awesome!! When is your due date? :)

We're 'unexplained'. But dh's SAs for the 3 IUIs were not that great. So, I guess we'll see if there's any other problem. Honestly, I wouldn't mind doing ICSI for all of them either. But like you, I also want to find out if 'natural' fertilization is possible or not. Just so that I know. I think if I only got a few good eggs, then they'll do ICSI for all of them.

Did you do a day 3 or 5 transfer?

Occuli, I stimmed for 8 or 9 days during my IVF cycle and they told me it would be 10-12.. everyone's body responds differently...just go with the flow. 14 or 15 follies is amazing!! Let's hope you have all great quality! Excited for you to be in your 2ww... it'll go by fast, don't worry! xoxoxo

Thanks! :hugs: I hope I'll have a few good eggs and that I'll make it to the 2ww! Everything seems to be happening so fast now.

Oculi- we are due October 10th. We transferred 2 blasts on day 5. If I learned anything during the whole IVF process it is that you put a lot of trust in your doctor and their decisions. I'm thankful we had such an awesome dr that explained things to us but I wouldn't want his job and have to make so many emotional decisions for people. I'm sure they'll make the right ones for you :)

Flowermal. Maybe Ill join you for my second round. When are you planning to start?

Hi everyone!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"