IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hi Guys

Just popping in very quickly, been in New York for a week with DH. Trying to catch up but lots going on here in the last few days. There's some nice embryo pics here! Good luck in the tww girls.

Lineman - congrats on having a baby girl! I am due the day after you!

Ttc - my boobs stopped hurting in tww for a few days towards the end and then started again.

Scerena - I am so unbelievably happy for you! I feel like I have 'known' you on here for ages so it's so nice to hear about your bfp!

Hello to all the gang.

Afm - we found out before we went away that we are also having a baby girl, I was so convinced I was having a boy!!

LPEAR- congrats!! I didn't know we were that close. Have y'all picked out a name yet?

Lpear. Thanks for letting me know that and congrats on the lil girl. How precious :)

Congrats on the baby girl LPEAR :) lovely to see you pop in , hope u are keeping well :hug:

Hey flower am doing good thanks :flower:

To all the ladies in 2ww I hope it's treating u kind :)

Hi guys!!

Took the first week of my 2ww off on vacation. I have to say I thought it would be relaxing but this whole time I have been just thinking about it! Im feeling a bit down not sure why I have this negative feeling. Last time I was seeing symptoms By now. I got nothing :(:)cry:
I hope everyone is doing well!

Happy Memorial Day !

lpear thank you :hugs: congratulations in having a baby girl :)

wannabeamomma I had zero symptoms except for dizziness... So honestly don't worry Hun I thought I was out and I was wrong :dust:

:hi: to everyone else, I've only read the last two pages back but I hope everyone is well

Wanna & TTC- Hang in there the wait is almost over!

Oculi- Welcome and best wishes on your cycle!

Afm- Sorry for anything I have missed I have been having migraines probably from the estrogen who knows. I went for my ultrasound today and have a question. They said my lining is 8mm and that is good but I see others have trilaminar (hope that's right) or triple lined so I asked her about it and she said mine isn't that it's single and B shaped or somesuch thing and that it's fine. My transfer is scheduled for June 6th and I have a call onto the clinic to ask more ?'s but I am really thinking of canceling the cycle. If my chances are less because of this I would rather not go forward and waste my embryos. Do any of you know anything about this or have any thoughts on this?

Peachy. I believe anything over 7 is good and you would still have time to thicken.

TTC- Thanks. I talked to her and she made me feel a little better. Said the B was my grade basically with A being the worst and C being the triple pattern. She said it could still happen for me and doc thinks it was fine and isn't increasing estrogen and it can only get better. We'll see. Every little thing has me second guessing the whole process. How are you feeling? Staying strong about testing?

Yeah it's totally normal to question everything or in my case....obsess. Lol

I'm waiting for my beta. I just can't brig myself to poas. I've had to many disappointments

Ttc- Yeah the bfn's last time drove me crazy just not sure if I can be as strong as you are. Look at me I haven't even made it to transfer and am already obsessing about it lol. I really hope it works out for you otd is just around the corner!

Peachy, TTC, at this rate obsessing is the norm :haha:

Hang in there ladies!!

LPEAR- Congrats on the little one... would have loved to get together while you were in NY! Hope you enjoyed yourself!

Here's yesterday's and today's FRER pics....tell me what you think.. my only concern is that last time I was pregnant.. the line was darker at this point in time, but I've heard FET can implant later, so I'm hoping that's what I'm seeing instead of a chemical preg.... fingers crossed!!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
Mells- Thanks it really is a pain in the ass you know. How are things coming along for you everything still on track?

Babyd- I can definately see the 5 day one so CONGRATULATIONS! Hope everything works out for you this time! Now I am going to be a hypocrite and tell you to stop wasting your money on those tests. Urine can be so fickle lol..

Easier said than done Peachy! Especially after the M/C... it's all I think about!! lol xoxoxo

wooohooo BabyD! Congrats! You are so brave I am to chicken to test yet. Are you having any symptoms?

My butt is so sore from PIO that I haven't felt much going on down there.. maybe bubbles like gas.. but could be gas.. and weirdly enough I feel almost sore down there.. like cervical soreness.. strange to describe it.. maybe its just sore from the progesterone.. during IVF I felt EVERYTHING.. strange.. these PIO are clouding my judgement. I feel like I'm developing 2 new butt cheeks from the knots! do you feel anything! TEST on FRER!!! Fingers crossed for u!!!

lol!!! I understand the butt pain! The PIO shots are bruising me nicely. Yesterday my husband hit a vein or something and blood shot up in the syringe. It was awesomely painful. This morning was much better!

I am not feeling anything really like I did last time. However, last time I had a chemical so not sure if that is a good thing or not. I started having hot flashes yesterday. My boobs are more sore this time around but I was wondering if that might be from all the estrogen I am now on!! I am also on heprin (because of miscarriage last time) that shot HURTS. It is a small needle but talk about bruising OMG.

I am to scared!!!! I am want to pretend I am pregnant until the last possible moment!! Pregnant until proven otherwise right?

lol!!! I understand the butt pain! The PIO shots are bruising me nicely. Yesterday my husband hit a vein or something and blood shot up in the syringe. It was awesomely painful. This morning was much better!

I am not feeling anything really like I did last time. However, last time I had a chemical so not sure if that is a good thing or not. I started having hot flashes yesterday. My boobs are more sore this time around but I was wondering if that might be from all the estrogen I am now on!! I am also on heprin (because of miscarriage last time) that shot HURTS. It is a small needle but talk about bruising OMG.

I am to scared!!!! I am want to pretend I am pregnant until the last possible moment!! Pregnant until proven otherwise right?

How many times a day do you have to do PIO? I only have to do one at night.. the shots have been ok.. but I'm literally crippled the next day.. I have been limping since I started them. I'm so sore and tight! And I follow all the rules! lol

Yes.. PUPO! I'm so worried about chemicals....or another MC... I feel nothing now, and that worries me a bit. No boob soreness, no headache, not particularly tired except that I have cut out my coffee :)

I'm bruising too... sucks!!! I take baby aspirin, and estrogen 3xday.. maybe i'm emotional! I cry a lot now.. and I'm not a crier! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->