IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

hahaha I understand the crying. I am on 2 estrogen pills a day plus estrogen gel I have to rub on my upper arm every night. It makes me so crazy emotional. I cry, especially when this commerical on the radio comes on talking about the new maternity ward at the local hospital. I am not a crier either! My husband just shakes his head.

I take the PIO once a day. We did them at night the last time but this time we moved it to morning because my husband has started working for the baseball team here in town (stl cardinals) and most of the games are at night. I am to chicken to try and give them to myself in the thigh so he has to be here!!!

For the past few days I feel like my ovaries are very heavy. Doesnt make sense because I did FET. It felt like right after egg retrevial. I swear what we put our bodies through!!! I feel like a human pin cushion at the moment. Heprin in the front and PIO in the back!!!

Haha crazy right? I feel like a pin cushion too! I like to get the PIO at night and then massage and heating pad as I fall asleep.. Try and forget the pain! lol

SL Cardinals? That's awesome!! We're big baseball fans here.. going to a Yankees VS Mets game tomorrow night actually :)

Oh I want you to test so badly!!!

oohhh that sounds like a good game! Yes, we are big baseball fans! My husband is a videographer for them. He does the games but also little things like interviews and when the players do their charity events. So he follows them to the hospital and films them interacting with the kiddos. It is a neat job for him!

I go in Monday. If I dont cave this weekend....... my husband will be working all weekend so I will need to keep myself occupied. Im so scared its going to be a BFN though.

oohhh that sounds like a good game! Yes, we are big baseball fans! My husband is a videographer for them. He does the games but also little things like interviews and when the players do their charity events. So he follows them to the hospital and films them interacting with the kiddos. It is a neat job for him!

I go in Monday. If I dont cave this weekend....... my husband will be working all weekend so I will need to keep myself occupied. Im so scared its going to be a BFN though.

then cave now so you don't! Peer pressure!!!! :hugs:

wannabe - I am with ya....PUPO....I have my OTD tomorrow and I woke up this morning dreading it already. I have no symptoms other than on and off sore boobs....My bloating and everything else is gone which I imagine is not a good sign, but I am trying not to get depressed until I absolutely have to.

babyd - I envy your strength in testing and yes there is a nice line there!

peachy - I think after 4 years of nothing but BFN's it is hard to believe that I could actually get a BFP!

BabyD- (Whispers) Congratulations! sending you lots of sticky positive vibes x

Tccbaby- Lots of luck for testing tomorrow! x

Wannabe- Good luck! x

Hi to all the gang x

AQ- thanks- *cautious* this time! I see your updates on facebook so I know you're doing well. Have a drink for me next time you go out! My dh doesn't believe that the second faint line is for real because it's too light he said!

Peachy, yes things are going as planned so far. I started Lupron and next Wednesday is my baseline us. I'll find out how my donor is progressing as well.

BadyD - There are definately lines on those FRERS!! Mine looked like that but then disappeared as it was a chemical, although my second was lighter than the first, not darker. The main thing is the progression and that second one definatley looks darker! Will you be testing everyday now until OTD?

TTC - Good luck for today, will be hoping for you x

Thanks Bump!! I tested again.. but now I don't think I will until the OTD next Wednesday...fingers crossed it stays this way!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
Sorry I haven't read back but just wanted to congratulate BabyD your lines are amazing :happydance: so happy for you :)

ttcbaby wishing you all the best today, I'm praying for you :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else :)

Wooo hoo congrats babyD am soooo happy for u Hunnie!!! u deserve this so much! :wohoo:

Thanks PCCT.. I'm still so cautious because of the horrible MC a couple of months ago.. and it doesn't feel real at all because it's so early... but I hope it sticks and this is my forever baby.. meanwhile.. how ru feeling? Belly getting big? I wish u could post a pic!! How do u feel?

Totally Hun and that why am guna have u in my thoughs every day! We were pretty much cycle buddies back in feb and to see u get ur bfp again is truly amazing .. This is ur forever bean :hugs: I have started a new journal and I have all my pics on page 1 if u want to have a look?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ttle-ivf-cupcake-after-6yrs.html#post27594933

We are doing good am back at work now and feet kill me :dohh:

Totally Hun and that why am guna have u in my thoughs every day! We were pretty much cycle buddies back in feb and to see u get ur bfp again is truly amazing .. This is ur forever bean :hugs: I have started a new journal and I have all my pics on page 1 if u want to have a look?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ttle-ivf-cupcake-after-6yrs.html#post27594933

We are doing good am back at work now and feet kill me :dohh:

can't wait to read and see pics!! feeling kicks? xoxo Thank you for the thoughtfulness.. happy we can be pregnant together again!

Thank you so much ladies! I must say this TWW and now this wait for my beta result is def. the worst part of IVF. No one tells you about this part! I was so caught up on the ER and ET and also the stimming that I didn't even think how hard the doing nothing and hoping would be!

:yipee: just feeling flutters :)

Ttc been thinking of u all day hopemu r not waiting to much longer on ur results :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->