IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

BabyD looking good! Really hope it's your forever baby. X

oohhh that sounds like a good game! Yes, we are big baseball fans! My husband is a videographer for them. He does the games but also little things like interviews and when the players do their charity events. So he follows them to the hospital and films them interacting with the kiddos. It is a neat job for him!

I go in Monday. If I dont cave this weekend....... my husband will be working all weekend so I will need to keep myself occupied. Im so scared its going to be a BFN though.

then cave now so you don't! Peer pressure!!!! :hugs:

I agree! Cave! lol

Thanks Ash...I guess though they look good I might just have crappy eggs.

Ttc- I am so sorry. Don't think crappy eggs sometimes it takes a few tries for absolutely no reason other than crappy luck :hugs:

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't written in a while. I only posted a couple of times.
Just thought I would update and let you all know that I started my medications last week (20th may) and have been having my bloods taken and scans every two days. The scans have shown that my follicles have responded quickly and i have 13 viable follicles that they can see.
They have moved my egg collection forward by two days to this Monday (3rd June) and I am getting very excited/nervous. Anyone have any advice?

TTC, so sorry. We're here if you need us. :hugs:

Dan, congrats on a great response. Hang in there...everything will be fine. At this point just take it easy as you will begin to feel very full in the belly.

Thanks Mells, went for my last scan today and have 10 follicles to be retrieved and a possible 4 more if they grow by Monday. Getting nervous now asmonday is coming up so fast lol. The nurse told me my lining was thinner today but still above the number they need so that worried me a little but keeping optimistic and happy so far :)

well ladies it I think I having another chemical...well I know I am. Woke up to blood this morning and lots of cramping. My husband and I fought about doing the shots or not because the doctor was not calling back from the exchange. So he made me take a HPT and it came out positive :(

The cramping is still kinda there but no more blood at the moment. How can this be happening again!?!?! I cant go through this again.

Wannabe.. don't give up.. can it be late implantation.. or vanishing twin?... I'd still be hopeful! What did your RE say?

Oh Wanna, my heart is breaking for you...but like Baby said, there are other explanations to bleeding. Will your RE be able to see you? :hugs:

BabyD- So happy for you x

ttc- I am so sorry for your BFN but don't despair. It was your 1st cycle and you got good quality embies, nature just let you down. Thinking of you x

Wannabe- Im sorry. Really hope its implantation bleeding x

angie- How are you coping? x

Hi to Pcct, Mells, Peachy, Line and all the gang x

Thanks everyone! My doctor had me come in for blood work to check my numbers. He was talking about FET implanting later than fresh sometimes. As of right now I have no more cramps and the spotting is not just colored stain on TP not even blood anymore...... praying praying it stays this way!! [-o<[-o<

Last time my spotting was really light pink and that is when I miscarried.

This morning it was bright pink and then turned brownish and now is just like stain if that makes sense...... sorry that might be TMI!

Wanna- Hoping that it was late implantation! Happy you have some relief

Ttc- I'm so sorry. I know there's nothing I can say to make it better but I'm praying for you.

Wanna- I had heavy, heavy bleeding at 7-8 weeks and it was because I was losing a twin. I did end up losing the twin but the other baby was fine. Still heartbreaking but it really could be any number of things. I'll be praying for you! What is your dr going to do?

Hey all; the 2ww has been horrendous. I mean literally just torture. I still have five days until I test! Maybe you guys can tell me if my symptoms sound promising. I had a 3 day transfer last Friday; for the past couple of days I have felt mild cramping. Today I had what felt like a painful knot slightly above my belly button, insomnia, sore boobs, and the veins in my chest and breast are very bright and blue. Literally looks like a road map. I am also gettin some sort of red spots on my face that isn't acne. Could all of this be the progesterone?

Angie, I would say it sounds promising, but of course these meds have a way of messing with our minds...especially progesterone. Good luck and hang in there!!!

Hey guys! My beta came back 108! So we have to retest on Monday to make sure its doubling. Then the following Monday they could do an U/S to make sure something about the sack. No more cramping though. Its still slightly spotting but its more brown and lighter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->