IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Wannabe-that sounds great! Keep us all updated on the results.

I am getting ready to take my pregnyl(HCG) shot in about 2 hours so am starting to get nervous for Monday now, but I am feeling very positive about it all :)

Wanna, that's a positive number. I hope your spotting stays away!!!!

Dan, congrats on trigger. Enjoy the shot free day tomorrow. Do they give you anything to help relax on ER. They gave me Valium and it really helped.

Hey All-
I was away this weekend so I haven't read down to write personals yet... will do so soon...

I started spotting on Friday afternoon... very light brown and then a darker brown on Saturday.. very light again today.. only see it when I wipe. The RE said it is very normal during IVF/FET but I'm just worried because I've seen many positive HPT's already so implantation bleeding would have happened a week ago... It never got bright red or clumpy and I have no cramps associated with it.. Dont know what it could be but I'm hoping it's not a bad sign... any insight is appreciated ladies! xo

Hey baby d! From everything I have read if there is no cramping it is ok. I understand the concern though. Did you do your beta yet?

Hi everyone, so I had the egg retrieval today, I was terrified lol. But it all went great. They put me fast asleep so I don't remember any of it lol. And the best thing... I'm not in pain at all lol. But that could be because of the painkillers they have given me lol. S it went great and they retrieved 12 eggs!!! Amazing lol. Made my morning :) they're going to give me a call in the morning to let me know how many fertilised.
Wannabe- did you get to check the numbers again today?

That is great DanDan! 12 is a wonderful number!! Please rest up now so when those meds wear off you are still feeling fine! Remember to drink plenty of fluids.

Yes, I did another blood test this morning. Praying my numbers go up nicely.......so hard to concentrate here at work!

ladies - My beta #2 came back at 343!!! woohoo!! I go in on Friday to check to make sure the sac and everything looks good......now something new to worry about!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's great news wannabe. Sounds promising :)
I am resting up, can't believe how much I have slept this afternoon lol and I didn't even know I was tired!

dandan yay amazing number :happydance: I agree relax and keep up your fluids :hugs:

wannabemomma how many weeks are you??? Glad your numbers went up :) I have my scan thurs I'm so nervous!!

babyd I'm not sure Hun but I heard if its not bright red hen it might just be old blood?
Have they offered you a scan or bloods???
Praying everything is ok for you :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else, I've only read this last page, so hoping everyone else is well:hugs:

Fab number dandan :yipee:
Wannabe- so glad to hear your beta number fantastic :)
BabyD- thinking of you :hugs:

dandan yay amazing number :happydance: I agree relax and keep up your fluids :hugs:

wannabemomma how many weeks are you??? Glad your numbers went up :) I have my scan thurs I'm so nervous!!

babyd I'm not sure Hun but I heard if its not bright red hen it might just be old blood?
Have they offered you a scan or bloods???
Praying everything is ok for you :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else, I've only read this last page, so hoping everyone else is well:hugs:

I will be 5 weeks on Friday when I go in.

Thanks for the concern ladies... My beta test is on Wednesday so 36 hours to go, but who's counting? lol I'm still spotting, it's like a light light brown stain when I wipe. There's been no cramping, in fact I dont really feel anything except my sore butt from PIO! Eager to see what the beta number is, but more importantly what the second beta is and then sono to see what's going on or if this was in fact just implantation bleeding or FET bleeding.... This waiting is just amplified now. Hope this week flies by so I know either way! xo

Dan Dan, 12 is great!

BabyD I can't wait to hear your beta. I know it will put your mind at ease a bit.

Hi Scerena!

Wanna, awesome beta! Keep it going!!!!

Dan Dan - 12 really is a great number, I'd be over the moon with that. Glad you're feeling ok as well. Are you having ICSI? Bet you're feeling glad that EC and stimming is now out of the way!

Wanna - Really pleased that your beta went up! :happydance:

BabyD - Brown blood sounds better than bright red so hang on in there girl, although understandably a worry after what you've been through. Are you still testing with HPT's now?

AFM just waiting for AF to show (due over this weekend but hoping she's early!) and then time to get this show on the road for a second time. Nervous, excited, scared, everything rolled into one. Quite realistic about the prospect of a negative this time though :blush:

Hi bumpsparkle, no I'm not doing ICSI just the normal ivf. The clinic called me this morning and told me that out of the 12 eggs retrieved, 7 were mature enough to fertilise, and all 7 did fertilise, so I'm happy at the minute lol. Don't like these pessaries though lol.

bumpsparkle- I stopped testing on HPT... I just figured that HCG would still be in my system so they'd show positive even if I wasn't... the number on my beta will definitely set my mind at ease!

DanDan- that is awesome for not doing ICIS!!

BabyD- Have everything crossed for you girl!! Let's do this full term together this time!:hugs:

Dan Dan - All 7 is really good news! I got 8 eggs last time and only 5 fertilised (with ICSI) so to get 100% fertilisation rate with normal ivf is brill! Have they hinted about whether a 3 or 5 day transfer yet?

BabyD - is the HCG done a bit differently with FET, i.e a bit later than in a fresh cycle?

Not yet. This morning when I spoke to them they said they would look at them tomorrow, and then give me an idea as to whether it would be thursday(day 3) or saturday(day 5) I'm hoping for Saturday, but I'll be happy either way, just getting very excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->